Does everyone have ADHD

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I 100% have ADHD.

My behaviors are rather strange. I literally get so insanely bored of people very very quickly. I have to constantly change activity and location, even moving back and forth between the same things, because I can't even focus on the task at hand but focus on some other task. I can't even really think straight unless im touching something or in motion. That's why I like to be outdoors so much because I can walk and actually think clearly while I'm moving.

I think ADHD survived as a genetic trait because it's 100% not natural at all to sit completely still and look straight silently at another human and just absorb information like a slave sponge robot.

I cannot stop fidgeting, moving, or doing something new constantly or I lose my fucking mind. Stimulants get me wired though and i can focus insanely hard but it's only because im getting huge dopamine hits just staring at a wall, not because the wall suddenly gets more interesting or my ADHD actually gets turned off, i just bypass it with dopamine and focus.

Do women just not have ADHD? I feel like women mog me to death at school work but in general women are more retarded in practical life than men, which I don't understand at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, FutureSlayer, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
slightly dumb question, if you could choose, would you live a life without ADHD? or do you feel like it benefits you in certain aspects? gives you some unique edge perhaps?

also, holy shit. i dont have ADHD but you explained very well why sometimes i fidget with a pen while im talking and it feels like it makes my speech smoother?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
slightly dumb question, if you could choose, would you live a life without ADHD? or do you feel like it benefits you in certain aspects? gives you some unique edge perhaps?

I think for the modern lifestyle having ADHD is a huge disadvantage because you literally cannot focus on the boring task at hand and you can't even sit still in a chair.

In previous societies I think ADHD was a mogger trait because you would constantly be doing something new, constantly be in motion, it's great for manual labor and actual WORK (like humans used to do for millions of years).

Now I am forced to stare at a PowerPoint slide and absorb information like a robot and I want to blow my brains out

I think for the modern lifestyle having ADHD is a huge disadvantage because you literally cannot focus on the boring task at hand and you can't even sit still in a chair.

In previous societies I think ADHD was a mogger trait because you would constantly be doing something new, constantly be in motion, it's great for manual labor and actual WORK (like humans used to do for millions of years).

Now I am forced to stare at a PowerPoint slide and absorb information like a robot and I want to blow my brains out
1. do you take any meds for it?

meds are so tricky. it sucks to have to rely on a medication/pill and also most people say it comes with sides and maybe even makes them worse.

2. i suffer from dissociation. not sure if you know what that is, but it mimics alot of the symptoms of ADHD. it fucking sucks so i feel for you.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 16220
1. do you take any meds for it?

meds are so tricky. it sucks to have to rely on a medication/pill and also most people say it comes with sides and maybe even makes them worse.

2. i suffer from dissociation. not sure if you know what that is, but it mimics alot of the symptoms of ADHD. it fucking sucks so i feel for you.

Im not even diagnosed so no. Ill probably hop on Adderall eventually and try it out. I've used modafinil which works for sure though but I don't like the appetite suppressant side effects of stimulants.

Also stimulants are shit for working out. They literally restrict the veins so you can't even get a fucking pump.

But when I go to college I'll probably be a regular Adderall user.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Adderral doesn't fuck you up long term, does it? Hear some negative shit about it.

Also, I dont think you suffer from any of the cognitive defects of ADHD. Judging from how you type and process informartion. It doesnt seem to affect your reading/writing abilities.

idk man i have the same issue with people my age but i can talk to older people since they know how to maintain a conversation

U should try ssris

//SedatedSigma

i have adhd. adhd does not exist. try forcing nature and stoic on you and see if it helps

ADHD is a euphimism for high T.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, MexicanShortHotGuy and Deleted member 16220
yeah its causes screens or some shit idk but stims are fire

Im not even diagnosed so no. Ill probably hop on Adderall eventually and try it out. I've used modafinil which works for sure though but I don't like the appetite suppressant side effects of stimulants.

Also stimulants are shit for working out. They literally restrict the veins so you can't even get a fucking pump.

But when I go to college I'll probably be a regular Adderall user.
Adderall is a cleaner More zoned in feeling to moda but it also suppresses appetite like a mf

I have a diagnosis of ADHD, I never took medication but my mom always gave me clonazepam when I had a "crisis". it fucks up my daily life a lot And it ruined my life in high school. not only socially but academically. I'm such a retard still couldn't even finish it.
if I had been socially attractive enough, they would have let me through my retardedass

I have it but not diagnosed

Fuckin' have and it feels like shit to do anything and nothing at the same time.

How many opportunities I've had lost just because feelin' like Speedy Gonzalez (pun intended) for anything.

I think it's the main I'm destined to be poor for life. :feelsrope:

It's probably pretty common now due to the dysgenic breeding patterns of the past century+

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
dnr cuz of my adhd but probably good post op

I have a diagnosis of ADHD, I never took medication but my mom always gave me clonazepam when I had a "crisis". it fucks up my daily life a lot And it ruined my life in high school. not only socially but academically. I'm such a retard still couldn't even finish it.
if I had been socially attractive enough, they would have let me through my retardedass
JoinedMay 11, 2023

Adderral doesn't fuck you up long term, does it? Hear some negative shit about it.

Also, I dont think you suffer from any of the cognitive defects of ADHD. Judging from how you type and process informartion. It doesnt seem to affect your reading/writing abilities.
Adderall only fucks u up if your tryna gymmaxx/are under 21

Nah not everyone has it. If you have it, it makes school hell on earth. I am ~120iqlet so I got by in school until I actually had to study and learn and then became useless

Nope adhd isn't a valid construct(doesn't exist)

The internet created adhd