Why Everyone Should Stop Listening To Modern Music Now

karpeltunnel

karpeltunnel

Iron
Why Do I CARE??

When you think of demonic music, most people think about stuff with bad lyrics. Songs talking about drugs, sex, profanity, or anything talking about degenerate shit. However, you can easily tell if a song is "demonic" not by its lyrics but by its beat, in particular if it's syncopated music or not. I'll elaborate in a bit, but why should you stop? You're a 14 year old on looksmax.org, why should you care if a song is demonic or not?
When most religious people say this, they talk about being possessed by demons and this demon will cause you to do evil shit. For you non-religious folks, this simply can be summarized as it makes you easier to manipulate and therefore control. Certain beat structures, in particular, something called syncopation, appeals to your "monkey" brain and makes it easier to make you do certain things. One look at club music where one catchy song has girls twerking and drinking into a pregnancy, disowned from their fathers and making them whores. Club Music Makes Otherwise normal girls being full-on sluts when one Drake song is played. Why?
5d033710240000300f912a6c

History and Esoteric Secrets
Music is powerful, it's been part of us for thousands of years and has evolved with us, every culture has had strong ceremonial or worship services involved with music. Generals used bands to rouse the spirits of men for battle, Hitler used it to arouse fervent support for him in his speeches, and churches used music in mass because it increased attendance and worship. These are good cases but what about someone with evil intentions? You've probably seen people talk about how rap and hip-hop promote gang violence and crimes. But did you know jail owners who also own the rap labels do this so they can profit from the increase of convicts?

In your case, you have degenerate music, which is likely heavily syncopated, most noticeably in modern rap, hip hop, rock, edm, music dictating what's cool and not cool. What you like and Don't. And who you want to be like.

Syncopation is very dopamine inducing because it appeals more to your base desires making you easy to control. Syncopated music was often used in evil rituals from older pagan traditions, because it makes it easier to convince it's followers into doing things they wouldn't have otherwise. Just look at whats popular now and has been steadily been popular. Literally every hit has the exact same formula, people can't even explain why they like certain artists anymore. Ever talked to a Carti or Yeat fan? They all say the same." I thought he was shit at first too. but like the vibe man I grew into him". They don't even speak fucken english, their music is averagely composed but they worship him and beg for any crumbs of music by them. When you're in the shower, gym, doing school work, all day 24/7 at max volume in your ears, you're bombarded with music that not only degenerates you. Puts ideas and thoughts you woudn't normally have. Blasts your dopamine receptors so you're numb all day, making you insanely slow and gay.
Once you stop, you can literally tell how much someone plays music by how slow they think.

The problem
The biggest problem arises when you listen to this stuff in the background and not consciously; it's a huge difference when it's just noise in the background while you work out because you need some kind of stimulus, compared to actively listening. While studying too, I don't even know how people can fucking focus with this shit in the background. But anyways what can YOU do?

Solution
If you're a huge fan of these genres, it's unfeasible that you can just quit cold turkey; if anything, you'll feel miserable and end up binging more, so just moderate your usage. You don't need it when you're taking a fucking shit, or studying, or even at the gym where you should be focused on building muscle.
The best advice I can give is to try to actively listen to music and enjoy it for what it's saying or its artistic expression when you listen and not background noise because you can't stand silence or thinking. Obviously, when with friends or it's in the proximity don't be scared like you're gonna start painting your nails because Future is gonna possess you. the problem is when you play music all day long and it's evil syncopated dopamine-inducing garbage. Even if you don't care about the manipulation music can induce, playing it all day will make you feel like shit and many people I've talked to had 10x less brain fog after cutting down, it makes your brain so much slower.
As for genres, it's not just hip hop and rap. Rock, jazz, funk, Afrobeat, EDM, anything that is highly syncopated and features rhymes that emphasized beats that aren't normally emphasized. You can also easily tell what's "demonic" by imagining the people who listen to these genres and if they're either retarded, brain-dead normies, or normal functioning people. All the genres I listed make you feel insanely good for a reason you couldn't have previously explained, and it's easy to see why it's pushed so heavily and sells so much.
TLDR:
Most modern music is highly dopamine-inducing and can easily manipulate your regular usage and gain
- increase dopamine
- concentration
- mental sharpness and processing speed, '
- original thoughts
- Bigger Penis.
Note syncopation just means stressing the weak or unexpected beat. Its disorderly.

If you're European listen to your ancestors man. Bach, Beethoven, Mozart , Vivaldi that's our true culture. Music crafted by renowned geniuses that represent the apex of European Civilization and Heritage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ingram33, h111, IRL_Reject and 13 others
caged
4114728 5d033710240000300f912a6c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, WeiWei and 3 others
Why Do I CARE??

When you think of demonic music, most people think about stuff with bad lyrics. Songs talking about drugs, sex, profanity, or anything talking about degenerate shit. However, you can easily tell if a song is "demonic" not by its lyrics but by its beat, in particular if it's syncopated music or not. I'll elaborate in a bit, but why should you stop? You're a 14 year old on looksmax.org, why should you care if a song is demonic or not?
When most religious people say this, they talk about being possessed by demons and this demon will cause you to do evil shit. For you non-religious folks, this simply can be summarized as it makes you easier to manipulate and therefore control. Certain beat structures, in particular, something called syncopation, appeals to your "monkey" brain and makes it easier to make you do certain things. One look at club music where one catchy song has girls twerking and drinking into a pregnancy, disowned from their fathers and making them whores. Club Music Makes Otherwise normal girls being full-on sluts when one Drake song is played. Why?
View attachment 2902051

Music is powerful, it's been part of us for thousands of years and has evolved with us, every culture has had strong ceremonial or worship services involved with music. Generals used bands to rouse the spirits of men for battle, Hitler used it to arouse fervent support for him in his speeches, and churches used music in mass because it increased attendance and worship. These are good cases but what about someone with evil intentions? You've probably seen people talk about how rap and hip-hop promote gang violence and crimes. But did you know jail owners who also own the rap labels do this so they can profit from the increase of convicts?

In your case, you have degenerate music, which is likely heavily syncopated, most noticeably in modern rap, hip hop, rock, edm, music dictating what's cool and not cool. What you like and Don't. And who you want to be like.

Syncopation is very dopamine inducing because it appeals more to your base desires making you easy to control. Syncopated music was often used in evil rituals from older pagan traditions, because it makes it easier to convince it's followers into doing things they wouldn't have otherwise. Just look at whats popular now and has been steadily been popular. Literally every hit has the exact same formula, people can't even explain why they like certain artists anymore. Ever talked to a Carti or Yeat fan? They all say the same." I thought he was shit at first too. but like the vibe man I grew into him". They don't even speak fucken english, their music is averagely composed but they worship him and beg for any crumbs of music by them. When you're in the shower, gym, doing school work, all day 24/7 at max volume in your ears, you're bombarded with music that not only degenerates you. Puts ideas and thoughts you woudn't normally have. Blasts your dopamine receptors so you're numb all day, making you insanely slow and gay.
Once you stop, you can literally tell how much someone plays music by how slow they think.

The problem
The biggest problem arises when you listen to this stuff in the background and not consciously; it's a huge difference when it's just noise in the background while you work out because you need some kind of stimulus, compared to actively listening. While studying too, I don't even know how people can fucking focus with this shit in the background. But anyways what can YOU do?

Solution
If you're a huge fan of these genres, it's unfeasible that you can just quit cold turkey; if anything, you'll feel miserable and end up binging more, so just moderate your usage. You don't need it when you're taking a fucking shit, or studying, or even at the gym where you should be focused on building muscle.
The best advice I can give is to try to actively listen to music and enjoy it for what it's saying or its artistic expression when you listen and not background noise because you can't stand silence or thinking. Obviously, when with friends or it's in the proximity don't be scared like you're gonna start painting your nails because Future is gonna possess you. the problem is when you play music all day long and it's evil syncopated dopamine-inducing garbage. Even if you don't care about the manipulation music can induce, playing it all day will make you feel like shit and many people I've talked to had 10x less brain fog after cutting down, it makes your brain so much slower.
As for genres, it's not just hip hop and rap. Rock, jazz, funk, Afrobeat, EDM, anything that is highly syncopated and features rhymes that emphasized beats that aren't normally emphasized. You can also easily tell what's "demonic" by imagining the people who listen to these genres and if they're either retarded, brain-dead normies, or normal functioning people. All the genres I listed make you feel insanely good for a reason you couldn't have previously explained, and it's easy to see why it's pushed so heavily and sells so much.
TLDR:

Most modern music is highly dopamine-inducing and can easily manipulate your regular usage and gain
- increase dopamine
- concentration
- original thoughts
- Bigger Penis.
Note syncopation just means stressing the weak or unexpected beat. Its disorderly.

If you're European listen to your ancestors man. Bach, Beethoven, Mozart , Vivaldi that's our true culture. Music crafted by renowned geniuses that represent the apex of European Civilization and Heritage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, JustCallMeKash, User28823 and 3 others
Just don't listen to mainstream music, that shit has subliminals, depressive undertones, your subconscious brain is fucked srs. Don't even get me started on most movies, all normies listen to mainstream music perma, all the time. Jews have won:lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 3virtues, gigell and 5 others
Just don't listen to mainstream music, that shit has subliminals, depressive undertones, your subconscious brain is fucked srs. Don't even get me started on most movies, all normies listen to mainstream music perma, all the time. Jews have won:lul:
subliminals work? time to ascend to 8 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and HTN_Mentalcel
I agree, but it isn't only contemporary music. Authors in the past wrote about jazz being degenerative and dangerous to society because of its heavy use of syncopation; it's just ten times worse now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The human brain can't differentiate subconsciously movies and real life. Everyone consumes visual media permanently, this wouldn't be so bad but most movies now promote women and society to act a certain way. Most normies consume 30+ hours of video media a week. It's over

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and karpeltunnel
It's more likely specfic rhythms can evoke certain emotions in you. This emotional state makes you easy to manipulate and plant ideas in your head, or make you do things you woudn't have normally done.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and HTN_Mentalcel
People watch shit like euphoria and act like the characters in the movies. Most are actual NPC's it's not a meme

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and 97baHater

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, lemonnz, xegigi and 2 others

They said this about Elvis in the 1950s

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel and CarrotMaxxer
all my friends are dead leave em in the cold put em in a tundra :p:p

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 0S4MA and karpeltunnel
Read this thread

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Op is right but some will cope :lul:

• +1

They said this about Elvis in the 1950s
They were onto somethings. People didn't come up with these ideas out of thin air, they had a basis they just couldn't explain it or over exaggerated the problems. It has only gotten worse since Elvis and will only get worse.

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
Mainstream music sure

• +1
Read this thread
Proper threads like this can largely ignored, or responses saying "TLDR", while random race baits getting hundreds of replies in hours. Over for this forum.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
high effort dnr 😭

• +1
Mainstream music sure
Mainstream is the biggest offender sure but anything that largely features this off rhythm beat structure is a net negative for you. Popular or not.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Cope. It has nothing to do with Jews, schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
They were onto somethings. People didn't come up with these ideas out of thin air, they had a basis they just couldn't explain it or over exaggerated the problems. It has only gotten worse since Elvis and will only get worse.
You know what you're absolutely right. I vividly remember happening upon some sort of ceremonial tribal gathering in my younger days in which bright lights flashed and what could only be described as the jungle drums of hell blared in the background. suddenly from amid the throngs a wild nubile she-demon emerged and began to vigorously gyrate her fundament upon my loins. disgraceful! as a virgin child of Jesus i left at once and felt unclean so I recited the rosary and flushed my eyes with holy water and to this day I remain a virgin child of Jesus. on looksmax.org.

Man what's up with these greycels... Shut the fuck up... FUS RO DAAAAAAAAAH

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I love demonic music

You know what you're absolutely right. I vividly remember happening upon some sort of ceremonial tribal gathering in my younger days in which bright lights flashed and what could only be described as the jungle drums of hell blared in the background. suddenly from amid the throngs a wild nubile she-demon emerged and began to vigorously gyrate her fundament upon my loins. disgraceful! as a virgin child of Jesus i left at once and felt unclean so I recited the rosary and flushed my eyes with holy water and to this day I remain a virgin child of Jesus. on looksmax.org.
Like I mentioned its not just the fact its demonic, that’s just what people who instinctively disliked it labelled it as withought being able to explain why its bad. It’s puts you into an emotional state that makes you easy to manipulate, while also being very dopamine inducing. You can listen to whoever but it does have negative effects.

How is rock degenerate?

What does that have to do?
Read the thread. It’s not the lyrics or subject matter which is what most people point at, but the rhythm and beat style which is highly syncopated. Syncopated music appeals to your emotions more easily than other types of music, and makes it easier to manipulate you. Rock is a genre which is highly syncopated.

Like I mentioned its not just the fact its demonic, that’s just what people who instinctively disliked it labelled it as withought being able to explain why its bad. It’s puts you into an emotional state that makes you easy to manipulate, while also being very dopamine inducing. You can listen to whoever but it does have negative effects.
What's an example of the kind of manipulation you're talking about

W
Why Do I CARE??

View attachment 2902051

The problem

Solution
TLDR:

- increase dopamine
- concentration
- original thoughts
- Bigger Penis.

Water

I just listen to oldies

• +1
What's an example of the kind of manipulation you're talking about
Could be anything positive or negative. Marching bands in the army inspire courage and strength in soldiers, gives them a positive boost, and hitler often utilized some sort of music and rhythm in his speeches which is one of the reasons all of Germany was under his spell. The off beat rhythm is disorderly, it invokes emotions which makes someone easier to control in any manner.

This gets into Esoteric territory but actual pagan evil cults used music that is similar to modern music in rhythm and beats in their rituals. Even if all the esoteric shit is bogus nonsense, they used music different from normal pagan rituals because it allowed the followers to believe ideas that were not traditional and otherwise completely insane.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, aber and HTN_Mentalcel
Over if you don’t headbang to bangers like this

• +1
It’s like affirmations. You hear/sing it often and it becomes part of your consciousness. But yes Classical is ideal.

It’s like affirmations. You hear/sing it often and it becomes part of your consciousness. But yes Classical is ideal.
The lyrics can definitely have that effect however, I think the much more overlooked and potent aspect is the beat and rythm itself. Even withought any words these songs are very manipulative, and from a well being standpoint are not good for your brain. Talking to people who go to Edm concerts is like talking to a zombie and I’m not trying to insult them, it’s actually sad.

Over if you don’t headbang to bangers like this

Better for you than classical. The old school chant songs from medieval and before are soul music. Just as music can be bad, it can be so good.

• Love it
Reactions: Softboymaxx
Why Do I CARE??

View attachment 2902051

The problem

Solution
TLDR:

- increase dopamine
- concentration
- original thoughts
- Bigger Penis.

Fuck that, music is gay now to me

• +1
The lyrics can definitely have that effect however, I think the much more overlooked and potent aspect is the beat and rythm itself. Even withought any words these songs are very manipulative, and from a well being standpoint are not good for your brain. Talking to people who go to Edm concerts is like talking to a zombie and I’m not trying to insult them, it’s actually sad.
Well they are on e

• +1
tldr: modern music sounds shit

• +1
tldr: modern music sounds shit
Basically, but this isn’t just a muh old music > new. Old music can still be degenerative, popular esoteric authors talked about jazz in the 19th century as disorderly and destructive and could dumb you down.

Basically, but this isn’t just a muh old music > new. Old music can still be degenerative, popular esoteric authors talked about jazz in the 19th century as disorderly and destructive and could dumb you down.
jazz is just shit

• +1
I listen to Skyrim and assassins creed music. Shit Moggsss

I don't fucking listen to music besides 2000s nightcore remixes played on repeat

• +1