Does fluffy/flowing hair mog after teen years?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
I had pretty thick flowing hair back in high school but kept it a lot shorter the past few years. These are pretty similar to the hair I had and what I currently have. Is longer better? Case dependent?

Attachments

• IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes the longer hair perfectly compensates the lower collagen after teens. Short hair is a meme unless 6 psl plus

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, pneumocystosis, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
Yes the longer hair perfectly compensates the lower collagen after teens. Short hair is a meme unless 6 psl plus
Depends on short hair, side part is pretty underrated (one that Delon has, not lesbian cut with shaved sides)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
Depends on short hair, side part is pretty underrated (one that Delon has, not lesbian cut with shaved sides)
Delon is 7.4 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and becomingnearperfect
Delon is 7.4 psl.
Women at any age literally worship him, his name is often used instead of the word handsome (at least in Europe) and he has best facial harmony. At that point I think psl rating doesn’t matter

Women at any age literally worship him, his name is often used instead of the word handsome (at least in Europe) and he has best facial harmony. At that point I think psl rating doesn’t matter

You misunderstood what I meant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32347
psl is out of 8
You misunderstood what I meant. Tons of greycels saying “psl scale” and giving 9 or 9.5 to Drago and others, I thought you was using that scale, 7.4 there is a little above than HTN.