does genioplasty fix labiomental fold ?

A

agoostis

Master
what do you think ? i’ve seen pictures where it does, i had a surgeon telling me it’s possible but also other surgeon telling me only bsso would reduce it and genio would make it a bit deeper :unsure:

Genioplasty will never effect Your midface, it only effects Your Chin. So genioplasty wont fix that labiomental folds. Only midface Argumentation Like highcut lefort, lefort 2, implants, fillers Can fix that

Genioplasty will never effect Your midface, it only effects Your Chin. So genioplasty wont fix that labiomental folds. Only midface Argumentation Like highcut lefort, lefort 2, implants, fillers Can fix that
He's talking about labiomental fold, not nasolabial folds :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
no, genioplasty increases the labiomental fold

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CursedOne
damn... so what do you do when u have a recessed chin but also a fold ? i can’t believe i have to forget about genio just because of that..
Filler should do the trick if ur upper maxilla is decent... if not, save up for bimax asap

damn... so what do you do when u have a recessed chin but also a fold ? i can’t believe i have to forget about genio just because of that..
Ignore my First post. Lorrs is right, the labiomental fold will increase after genioplasty. You can counter this by bonegrafting or fattransfer to your Chin. A User Here Did this. There are even pics. Go to the Hall of Fame section.

Ignore my First post. Lorrs is right, the labiomental fold will increase after genioplasty. You can counter this by bonegrafting or fattransfer to your Chin. A User Here Did this. There are even pics. Go to the Hall of Fame section.
thx im gonna check that

does maxfac perform the graft/fat transfer during the genio ?

and like you pay more for it ? is it common (every max fac can do) or like a rare technique
I dont Know about that. I will PM you the surgeon who Did exactly what you want. He is in greece. The Users Nickname is mrmeekslooksatm
His Pics are in the Surgery Hall of Fame section. Exit: Here are His Pics

Ascension done by @
MrMeeseeksLookAtM
MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Sliding genioplasty  submental lipo results 1 hour before surgery vs 3 weeks post op

Surgeries:
-submental lipo
-buccal fat removal
- sliding genio

Last edited:
yes it’s just genio he confirmed it to me in dm, he sait he advanced the chon and did a bit of rotation to get this result