does hair transplant make sense when diffuse thinning?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I'm around NW2, but the problem is that the whole front area is starting thinning and I'm not sure if it's miniturization or just my seboretic dermatitis, which is not active now but my whole scalp is dry.

the question is whether HT makes sense, because the density of HT is a meme tier and if you need to cover a larger area, it is practically over. Women want thick hair.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ROTTING
my seboretic dermatitis, which is not active now but my whole scalp is dry.
Treat your seboretic dermatitis and also make sure to keep it moisturised JFL at your IQ you deserve to go bald

35,000 posts and 2 years membership on this site and 100% low iq Non thinker

Are you one of those reddit NPCs incapable of inner thoughts?

Last edited:
Treat your seboretic dermatitis and also make sure to keep it moisturised JFL at your IQ you deserve to go bald

and who we got here ........ our passively aggressive clown.

I know what to do, but I dont try to be pretentious cunt who acts like he knows everything, meanwhile rotting on this forum for a million years too without doing nothing

and its beautiful that even with your “high iq“ you werent able to answer the right question in OP and you grabbed on the introduction

of course you can man , most hair transplants augment density in areas where there is already hair , just choose a good clinic

this hair transplant is 100% density work :

actually all hair loss cases have diffuse thinning

it's very rare to see a case with only receeding hairline while the rest of the scalp has still full density

• +1
Reactions: buflek

How to moisturize the scalp? I got dandruff because of how dry is it.

yeah it could work, dense pack the hariline and slap an SMP on top and you're golden

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
and who we got here ........ our passively aggressive clown.

I know what to do, but I dont try to be pretentious cunt who acts like he knows everything, meanwhile rotting on this forum for a million years too without doing nothing

and its beautiful that even with your “high iq“ you werent able to answer the right question in OP and you grabbed on the introduction
Too many pointless words

How to moisturize the scalp? I got dandruff because of how dry is it.
Literally just Google anti dandruff treatment you will probably get antifungal results and other stuff. Literally just google scalp moisturisers.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
What's your hair routine?

Vitamines - supplememts - oils

@Rupert Pupkin

• JFL
What's your hair routine?

Vitamines - supplememts - oils

@Rupert Pupkin
His hair routine consists of generic shampoo and maybe conditioner. His routine mostly consists of going bald, , clogging the shower drain, shaking in front of his bathroom mirror with hands covered in shedded hair whilst crying naked.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, HQNPmaxxing and Kroker
His hair routine consists of generic shampoo and maybe conditioner. His routine mostly consists of going bald, , clogging the shower drain, shaking in front of his bathroom mirror with hands covered in shedded hair whilst crying naked.
that's a brutal nightmare

• JFL
*** an additional treatment
SMP with diffuse thinning is a cheat code you still have hair + you give the illusion of density with the tattoos, beats the fully bald cucks that looks weird with a painting on their heads

• +1