Does having oneitis affect your chances with a girl?

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
I know it’s mostly looks, but I was reflecting on some recent experiences and think this actually could play a role.

In b4 PUA cope

And if it does, what do you suggest? Just moving on?

If she notice
When a bitch realizes someone is mad in love with her she will try make him a betabux
And a great number of 2020 girls are bitches.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 4209 and 7 others
Yes, because you won't think clearly if you're obsessing over her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, BeestungLipsTheory, RAITEIII and 3 others
If she notice
When a bitch realizes someone is mad in love with her she will try make him a betabux
And a great number of 2020 girls are bitches.
What if they don’t?

Do you think it affects the way you act enough to make you self-sabotage?
Yes, because you won't think clearly if you're obsessing over her.
How to get over it lol? Talk to other girls?

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
I think that if you have a oneitis with a girl you should definitely try gettin her, but dont be stupid,dont let her treat you bad

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and IndianJock
It's over if she thinks she has you under control.

• So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
What if they don’t?

Do you think it affects the way you act enough to make you self-sabotage?

How to get over it lol? Talk to other girls?

Yes, talking to other girls helps. Redpill is right about options reducing desperation. Of course, to have options you need looks.

• +1
Yes, talking to other girls helps. Redpill is right about options reducing desperation. Of course, to have options you need looks.
How much effort should you put forth? Let them approach or should you initiate sometimes?

How much effort should you put forth? Let them approach or should you initiate sometimes?

No, you should approach. The only way women initiate is if you are Chad.

• +1
TRP is all cope. Think about it, guys that do well with girls brag about it on obscure internet forums?

Just casually talk to them and ask them out. Have fun and initiate the kiss when it feels right. It'll go from there if she likes you. It's not rocket science.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and IndianJock
No, you should approach. The only way women initiate is if you are Chad.
Should initiate everything? Like text first, set up meeting, etc?

I guess that’s the expectation too

Should initiate everything? Like text first, set up meeting, etc?

I guess that’s the expectation too
That is the expectation. Just casually ask them out and go from there.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, BlackPillChad and IndianJock
Will having oneitis fuck the relationship up? In my eyes, most of the time. If you are above her looks level though, I'm sure you can at least fuck her before she catches wind of your infatuation with her and consequently cuts you off
Also, oneitis fades once you start talking to them in my experience

• +1
It affects T levels as we can see from the case of @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lapuig, RichardSpencel, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Yes, people dont realise how obvious it is to their oneitis if theyre in relatively close proximity.
And that will turn them off hard, because chads dont have oneitises

Yes, people dont realise how obvious it is to their oneitis if theyre in relatively close proximity.
And that will turn them off hard, because chads dont have oneitises
How is it obvious?

Last edited:
How is it obvious?
You keep stealing glances at her, or if youre autistic like @Short Ugly and Brown, you straight up stare at her. Girls will def notice as they have a 6th sense for this shit. Trust me, ive listened to girls complain of guys being creepy (ugly) and slyly staring/looking at her

• JFL
You keep stealing glances at her, or if youre autistic like @Short Ugly and Brown, you straight up stare at her. Girls will def notice as they have a 6th sense for this shit. Trust me, ive listened to girls complain of guys being creepy (ugly) and slyly staring/looking at her
I tend not to stare personally, but I get really fuckin nervous when I talk to a oneitis. Like physically nervous. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I tend not to stare personally, but I get really fuckin nervous when I talk to a oneitis. Like physically nervous. Brutal
Yeh this as well, but this happens mainly if youre socially quite awkward. I used to stutter and lose the ability to think and speak with my oneitis a while ago.
I still struggle quite a bit with attractive girls

• So Sad
Having oneitis with a girl is over. Usually it's a girl you've known for quite some time and if she liked you, you would have gone on a date a long time ago, but instead you decide to keep beating a dead horse jfl.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BeestungLipsTheory, Zdeweilx and 2 others
Yeh this as well, but this happens mainly if youre socially quite awkward. I used to stutter and lose the ability to think and speak with my oneitis a while ago.
I still struggle quite a bit with attractive girls
JFL I can talk just fine and maintain eye contact with everyone except girls I have crushes on.

Very recent phenomenon too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Having oneitis with a girl is over. Usually it's a girl you've known for quite some time and if she liked you, you would have gone on a date a long time ago, but instead you decide to keep beating a dead horse jfl.
You say "decide" as if you had a choice in the matter :lul:
JFL I can talk just fine and maintain eye contact with everyone except girls I have crushes on.

Very recent phenomenon too
Same bro, its a big problem. Its cuz we have high inhibition and dont let ourselves talk about whatever the fuck. Id like to think ill improve but ive literally been like this since birth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
She cant know. She must wonder about you. Check out Corey Wayne YT "Women like men whos feelings are unclear". That guy gives top notch advice, really helped me with women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
I know it’s mostly looks, but I was reflecting on some recent experiences and think this actually could play a role.

In b4 PUA cope

And if it does, what do you suggest? Just moving on?

If your looks are good, she will try to take advantage/manipulate you to get & keep you under her thumb.

If your looks are bad/ok, she will be annoyed and will distance herself away from you.

Bad either way.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and EthnicelAscension
She cant know. She must wonder about you. Check out Corey Wayne YT "Women like men whos feelings are unclear". That guy gives top notch advice, really helped me with women.
Yea this is legit, assuming you're at least around her level in looks, sometimes I would flirt with a girl, then other times just act completely distant LOLOL funny thing is most of that is because of how autistic I am JFL fuck my life :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and SpearOfOrion
OFC THEY DO
Stop being a pussy and change your mind bro, we are greekgods

• +1
the only thing affecting your chances are your looks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4209
i have no chance with my oneitis and it drives me mad

• So Sad
Your face affects your chance with any girl. Anything else is pure cope.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
Tbh I’m in the same boat, I asked this chick we should smoke sometime and she twiddled her hair and said ok with her mouth open. I posted a story on snap and her roommate saw; within 2 minutes that girl added me but it’s been 5 days no initiation so idk if she’s even interested tbh. Everytime I see her in the hall she stares at me like she wants to kill me. She’d stare so hard and won’t stop staring until I walk past her. 5th time in a row that’s happened. I was messing with her roommate and she was in the background and said “that’s how you are when you’re sober? That’s a bummer” cuz I told them everytime we spoke I was high af, I just shrugged it off tbh

Tbh I’m in the same boat, I asked this chick we should smoke sometime and she twiddled her hair and said ok with her mouth open. I posted a story on snap and her roommate saw; within 2 minutes that girl added me but it’s been 5 days no initiation so idk if she’s even interested tbh. Everytime I see her in the hall she stares at me like she wants to kill me. She’d stare so hard and won’t stop staring until I walk past her. 5th time in a row that’s happened. I was messing with her roommate and she was in the background and said “that’s how you are when you’re sober? That’s a bummer” cuz I told them everytime we spoke I was high af, I just shrugged it off tbh
Stare at her back. Squinch, jaw clenched, lats flared like you're about to kill.

Stare at her back. Squinch, jaw clenched, lats flared like you're about to kill.
Doesn’t mean anything if she isn’t interested to fuck lol, either she’s weird or isn’t interested I can’t tell

If you want a girl you should 'strike while the iron is hot." As soon as you find out she's single ask her out. Attractive women get snapped up QUICK so you gotta be the quickest. And if you manage to get with her try to keep the pressure on to solidify the relationship quickly. People don't really make decisions then act, they act and then come up with a reason why it was the right thing to do after the fact. Thus if you can sway her to sleep with you asap with your looks or a BIT of alcohol she will decide it was because you're so cool and charming or w/e. Get her to spend more time with you, etc. And always make sure she has an amazing time when she's with you. Make yourself like crack to her.

And if she doesn't like you right away, she's never gonna like you no matter how much she gets to know you and get attached to your 'amazing personality' or w/e. You need physical attraction, if you don't meet her standards looks wise you're not in the game. you might as well be an 80 year old woman or a robot or something, you're not a potential sex partner in her eyes.

Thus I'd say if you have a oneitis and either you've asked her out and she rebuffed you, even with a good excuse, give up on her for a while. Continue looksmaxxing and going for other girls. If you make enough progress LMS maxxing you may have a chance to make a new first impression with this girl.

I think the odds of people getting with their oneitis are very low. I've thought about it a lot but here's the basics.

People get attached to their oneits because they think they're the BEST they could potentially get. ie. they are at the absolute TOP of their 'league.' thinking you have a chance is what drives your fantasies etc. about this person.

But, people are generally pretty similar in terms of calculating their league. If your oneitis is at the top of your league... you're at the BOTTOM of hers. Are you a *potential* canddiate? You may be right. If the stars align just right you can be with her. But probably not. Do you get excited about the least appealing option? Nope. Neither does a oneitis get excited about this guy at the bottom of her league. She's probably pining after some turbochad. And she can regularly fuck chads and alllmost keep them. Sure the guy at the bottom of her league is an easy option, but that's like getting a job at McDonald's or something.

• +1
If you want a girl you should 'strike while the iron is hot." As soon as you find out she's single ask her out. Attractive women get snapped up QUICK so you gotta be the quickest. And if you manage to get with her try to keep the pressure on to solidify the relationship quickly. People don't really make decisions then act, they act and then come up with a reason why it was the right thing to do after the fact. Thus if you can sway her to sleep with you asap with your looks or a BIT of alcohol she will decide it was because you're so cool and charming or w/e. Get her to spend more time with you, etc. And always make sure she has an amazing time when she's with you. Make yourself like crack to her.

And if she doesn't like you right away, she's never gonna like you no matter how much she gets to know you and get attached to your 'amazing personality' or w/e. You need physical attraction, if you don't meet her standards looks wise you're not in the game. you might as well be an 80 year old woman or a robot or something, you're not a potential sex partner in her eyes.

Thus I'd say if you have a oneitis and either you've asked her out and she rebuffed you, even with a good excuse, give up on her for a while. Continue looksmaxxing and going for other girls. If you make enough progress LMS maxxing you may have a chance to make a new first impression with this girl.

I think the odds of people getting with their oneitis are very low. I've thought about it a lot but here's the basics.

People get attached to their oneits because they think they're the BEST they could potentially get. ie. they are at the absolute TOP of their 'league.' thinking you have a chance is what drives your fantasies etc. about this person.

But, people are generally pretty similar in terms of calculating their league. If your oneitis is at the top of your league... you're at the BOTTOM of hers. Are you a *potential* canddiate? You may be right. If the stars align just right you can be with her. But probably not. Do you get excited about the least appealing option? Nope. Neither does a oneitis get excited about this guy at the bottom of her league. She's probably pining after some turbochad. And she can regularly fuck chads and alllmost keep them. Sure the guy at the bottom of her league is an easy option, but that's like getting a job at McDonald's or something.
Indeed, texting or talking for too long is detrimental

Imagine getting nervous cuz ur talking to genetic trash lmao

Idk about leagues cuz I’ve mogged some oneitises to oblivion and the opposite has also been true.

Its usually just if I think a girl is interested in me.

After being blackpilled though I have given up entirely