Does jaw width have an influence on hollow cheeks?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
I know cheekbones are the main contributing factor, and jaw width will of course play a role but just how big of a role compared to cheekbones?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewhentheyes and Jeww
Ok nigga, why you tell me
4023104 1000005329

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pesho and xeqri
jaw width has no relationship to cheek hollowing, your gonions can flare regardless of how narrow your jaw is, and you can also lack it regardless of how wide your jaw is.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and tigrxs
I know cheekbones are the main contributing factor, and jaw width will of course play a role but just how big of a role compared to cheekbones?
Oral volume is stop brushing your teeth so they fall out, there you have hollow cheeks

jaw width has no relationship to cheek hollowing, your gonions can flare regardless of how narrow your jaw is, and you can also lack it regardless of how wide your jaw is.
So if your gonions are flared or inward has an effect?

So if your gonions are flared or inward has an effect?
it's caused by the skin being stretched on the zygomaticofacial foramen, gonions and mental protuberance/chin.

but you can still have them if one of these is lacking, they just won't be very prominent.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and xeqri
it's caused by the skin being stretched on the zygomaticofacial foramen, gonions and mental protuberance/chin.

but you can still have them if one of these is lacking, they just won't be very prominent.
So I’m guessing collagen and elastin will also play a big role?

So I’m guessing collagen and elastin will also play a big role?
it's mostly just bodyfat lots of people get hollower cheeks with age even though they're losing collagen.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
good craniofacial growth leads to a wide jaw & hollow cheeks, suboptimal growth will lead to deficiencies in both

it's mostly just bodyfat lots of people get hollower cheeks with age even though they're losing collagen.
But it counteracts what you’re saying about the skin being stretched on the bones you mentioned, since if it’s really an effect from stretching than making the skin tighter = stretching it more. Also why I’m asking this question from the first place is because my mom has one of the deepest most prominent hollow cheeks I’ve seen, her gonions are inverted and her jaw is pretty narrow but she has huge high cheekbones that are both laterally and forward grown.

good craniofacial growth leads to a wide jaw & hollow cheeks, suboptimal growth will lead to deficiencies in both
. Also why I’m asking this question from the first place is because my mom has one of the deepest most prominent hollow cheeks I’ve seen, her gonions are inverted and her jaw is pretty narrow but she has huge high cheekbones that are both laterally and forward grown.

But it counteracts what you’re saying
it doesn't counteract anything, it will not show if you are fat regardless of how good your bones are.

it doesn't counteract anything, it will not show if you are fat regardless of how good your bones are.
But if hollow cheeks are really the result of stretching of the skin than collagen and elastin are bound to be a contributing factor

But if hollow cheeks are really the result of stretching of the skin than collagen and elastin are bound to be a contributing factor
they won't help if you aren't lean enough for it to show.

Definitely. If big masseters alone can increase facial leanness (I’ve seen this firsthand), then a wide jaw bone (flared gonions and high mid-mandible mass) will do even more.

Zygos, leanness, and fat pad size will always be the most important factors though.

not at all, look at brad pitt for example thats your answer