Does low prenetal t turn males gay?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
WTF IS THE CAUSE FOR GAYNESS? I DONT GET IT

@larsanova69 are you gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Low T fat ugly males has sex with Estrogen maxxed fat ugly female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Copemaxxing
What you tryna tell us op :feelsping:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Copemaxxing and maxmendietta
SmartSelect 20200915 212142 Chrome

@no_coat_no_soap
Tenor 16

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
yes because it penetrates you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Copemaxxing
@no_coat_no_soap bro we need you here. Is your index shorter than ringfinger? How did you behave as a child?
Bro this guy is fucking 6'7 looking like this
SmartSelect 20200915 212752 Reddit

SmartSelect 20200915 212736 Reddit

How this dude can even had low prenatal T or low T in general looking like this at that height. I just dont get it how he turned to be gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
for you always
No I am being serious man. I can sense gay faggots. I feel you are bi atleast. Look at your ringfinger. Is it shorter than your index? How did you behave as a child?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9072 and Lars
not gay, but it does make them look prettier and less manly making men want to fuck them. not neccesarily making them gay themselves, but the likelihood of them being sexually open minded and embracing it higher

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
What a waste of tyrone tbh jfl. Is he really gay? So low prenetal t is not the cause?
Bro im on same boat as you. I just dont get how this guy is gay looking like that. And yes he is gay asf too
Guy is looking for hookups too
Screenshot 20200915 213225 Reddit

Do you think he is bottom or top OP
giphy.gif

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
Larsblij
with my high T brows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
Bro im on same boat as you. I just dont get how this guy is gay looking like that. And yes he is gay asf too
Guy is looking for hookups too
View attachment 669936

Do you think he is bottom or top OP
giphy.gif
Bottom because he wants taller. Also jfl at this waste of tyrone lmao maybe a troll?

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1680, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Bottom because he wants taller. Also jfl at this waste of tyrone lmao maybe a troll?
Who knows might be lmao
Damn even niggers falling for the gay meme

• JFL
I remember reading somewhere that homosexuality is associated with genes that were beneficial with mate success if the carrier of those genes didn't turn gay. Gene behaviours such as having more partners, being more experimental and having a higher sex drive often make a person more prone to homosexuality if access to the opposite gender isn't available or seen as compatible.

• +1
you look Good. but there is something Gay in you tbh. be honest man, my fag sensor is enormous. Also @TsarTsar444 are you 100% straight?
i am 100% sure i am not gay but sometimes i behave gay just for the fun like i said to you: for you always :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Copemaxxing
high index turns men into trannies not gays. Iv noticed that every single tranny has high finger index
No I am being serious man. I can sense gay faggots. I feel you are bi atleast. Look at your ringfinger. Is it shorter than your index? How did you behave as a child?

• +1
high index turns men into trannies not gays. Iv noticed that every single tranny has high finger index
High or long?

@MakinItHappen Do you know why?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you look Good. but there is something Gay in you tbh. be honest man, my fag sensor is enormous. Also @TsarTsar444 are you 100% straight?
i think ye ,why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Copemaxxing
Why do u even care so much? Also JFL at trying to out people when u urself looked like the biggest fag in one of those videos posing like a foid.

To answer your question there are many variables, ultimately its brain related. Maybe levels of testosterone at a certain, specific period of gestation could cause a development variation in the brain.

Honestly I think bisexuality is more common than what we think based on observations I've made. Or rather like a mix of hetereosexuality and chadsexuality JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5385
lifefuel thread and replies,as a kid i was scared i would become gay as i grow up because someone told me you become gay later on jfl.thankfully im stright and my index gets mogged hard by my ring finger

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    465.7 KB · Views: 23
Why do u even care so much? Also JFL at trying to out people when u urself looked like the biggest fag in one of those videos posing like a foid.
muh.

Due to jewish media all thinks that gay are weak , high e , prey people and must look like James Charles etc. Unironically today's straight men have much lower testosterone than gay men . Because of shit diet average straight cuck is fat and fuller of estroger than average pregnant woman. Also lack of weight lifting while most gays pay attention to look good, going to gym and eating clean.
But here its much more important thing prenatal testosterone and genetics
Screenshot 20200903 2055372

True male bisexuality is due to lack of female hormons and overexposure of prenatal testosterone .

Of course its included only those WHO were naturally supposed to be bisexual/gay not those abused or who had school trauma with male friends who reject him.

From that's reason probably most of the men who have typical high prenatal T traits probably are bisexual with much greater attraction to women like 90 to 10%

Here were some studies
Screenshot 20200603 1433194

If you ask me how I learn all this stuff its simply cause I was interested in psychology stuff to be able read people minds. As a christian I can't and don't want support bisexuality either most sexual behaviours( also heterosexual beside reproductiom) understaning their repulsivness.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Copemaxxing
Due to jewish media all thinks that gay are weak , high e , prey people and must look like James Charles etc. Unironically today's straight men have much lower testosterone than gay men . Because of shit diet average straight cuck is fat and fuller of estroger than average pregnant woman. Also lack of weight lifting while most gays pay attention to look good, going to gym and eating clean.
View attachment 670061
True male bisexuality is due to lack of female hormons and overexposure of prenatal testosterone .

Of course its included only those WHO were naturally supposed to be bisexual/gay not those abused or who had school trauma with male friends who reject him.

From that's reason probably most of the men who have typical high prenatal T traits probably are bisexual with much greater attraction to women like 90 to 10%

Here were some studies
View attachment 670074
If you ask me how I learn all this stuff its simply cause I was interested in psychology stuff to be able read people minds. As a christian I can't and don't want support bisexuality either most sexual behaviours( also heterosexual beside reproductiom) understaning their repulsivness.
Explains why most gays or bi guys I know are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
If you keep believing that people are born gay then you'll never find the true answer

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Copemaxxing
That would be an interesting study if someone could do it. As far as I know as an adult there is no correlation with testosterone levels and sexual orientation. Everything to do with sex in the body and the brain is one of the most fragile and intricate systems in the body so it is not surprising that there are often gay or bisexual people. It is more common with men than women but that makes sense as men have far more mental irregularities and variation than women

• +1
No. being gay is a waste of looks. Are you gay? Thought you are a high prenetal t guy
No But this ”True male bisexuality is due to lack of female hormons and overexposure of prenatal testosterone .”

• +1
View attachment 670061

Here were some studies
View attachment 670074
What about the gay receivers? That get fucked ? they cant be high prenetal t jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7863
What about the gay receivers? That get fucked ? they cant be high prenetal t jfl
Some gays are gay because of trauma during school when other men reject him, he went to girls to not be alone, then he started hated those guys , during brain development most of the time it confused that hate with sexual attraction to those guys. So average "developed" gay at the same time hate and feel strong sexual attraction to handsome, bad ass guys which is very traumatic.
Bisexuality as you said is often due to being hypersexual normal guy. Who start enjoying other males especially similar to him psychically. Like two Chads lmao.
So those bottoms are not true genetic/ prenatal T gays but after abuse or trauma.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and TsarTsar444
No But this ”True male bisexuality is due to lack of female hormons and overexposure of prenatal testosterone .”
Screenshot 20200903 205537 2 1

It is what IT is
As many straight were born weak cucks
That many gay/bi were born strong from the beggining.
Indeed knowing human's mind is powerful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863