Does majority here use .org on phone or computer more?

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
Just want to know, I use it on phone

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Phone, I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, aesthetic beauty, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Phone, rarely use it on PC.

• +1
Reactions: Rush, ElTruecel and sudanguy
all i here is sirens

look me in my iris

i can read your silence
6712BDE1 9717 4C8B AE90 9594C1DFC0C5

• Woah
Reactions: sudanguy
everything

• +1
Phone

• +1
phone which means i have 24/7 access, which is pretty unideal for my dopamine receptors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, watah, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
computer it works like shit on phone

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Axii and sudanguy
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and NorwoodAscender
sounds like a plan
Fuck bro have u been to Italy I was just looking back on my Italian oneitis who I never finished the job on the women there are so bad

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Fuck bro have u been to Italy I was just looking back on my Italian oneitis who I never finished the job on the women there are so bad
i have never been. always have wanted to tho, foids there seem so fucking hot from what i’ve seen

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i have never been. always have wanted to tho, foids there seem so fucking hot from what i’ve seen
Bro I know they mog so hard tan skin dark hair and model faces

• +1
Bruh idk why this Italian htb was interested in my ass I was 15 at the time and she was 17 my biggest regret ever not hooking up with her 😔

• +1
started on my pc and then I realised I can rot the same in my bed on my phone. made me even more addicted but whatever

• +1
Did u pull goes in the carribean?
just one american mtb who was also on vacation. natives on the island i was on seemed to absolutely despise white tourists. don’t blame them tho americans are fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
just one american mtb who was also on vacation. natives on the island i was on seemed to absolutely despise white tourists. don’t blame them tho americans are fucking retarded
U got her ig ? Did u actually slay ?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and sudanguy
only 1 computer and in a browser i only use for retarded shit like this site so i barely get on here

What’s that
putting on a “mask” and faking pretty much every single interaction i have. kind of like the show dexter but instead of being a psychopathic serial killer i am just incredibly autistic

putting on a “mask” and faking pretty much every single interaction i have. kind of like the show dexter but instead of being a psychopathic serial killer i am just incredibly autistic
Idk bro u seem low inhib Chad

PC i am oldcel