Teachers use me as a "good example"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This is kinda weird but I never get in trouble in school.

I use my phone in every class (which is prohibited), I talk with friends around me, I chew gum etc but I never get punished.

My friend however gets into shit every time we talk. He gets moved away and teachers jokingly tell him to "let me study in peace".

Now, the guy I sit with mogs me. He is like 0.6 PSL above me, which isn't huge, but he looks much more masculine.

Meanwhile me, with my short lower jaw, feminine NCT blue eyes, long eyelashes, feminine lips, long hair etc never get punished.

This is a rare benefit of looking like a babyfaced faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shizuku11111 and Sprinkles

Attachments

• 30347.webp
    30347.webp
    412.6 KB · Views: 0
It’s over.
I built my identity around being the teacher’s pet when I was a youngcel
Always good and obedient, always getting top marks, having the answers to all questions, never getting into trouble. I excelled in arts as much as sciences.
Big mistake. Alas I couldn’t have known at the time. If I could go back I would troll teachers, start fights and smash the windows by throwing chairs at them.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Do they tell you to write the names of other kids who don't behave on the board while the teacher is outside class?

• JFL
Do they tell you to write the names of other kids who don't behave on the board while the teacher is outside class?
They had me grade other students’ tests jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and MaghrebGator
Teachers pet

Great. Get degree and money mog all the low class freaks

Meanwhile me, with my short lower jaw, feminine NCT blue eyes, long eyelashes, feminine lips, long hair etc never get punished.

send pics

• JFL
They had me grade other students’ tests jfl
Bro you should have rejected in front of everybody. Imagine the dark triad reputation it gives you to deny a favour from your teacher in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
nonthreateningcel

• JFL