Does metformin belong in a heighstack? (SMART PEOPLE ONLY)

paulallen

paulallen

Iron
I have some sitting in my drawer I just never thought I needed it until I saw something that said it might help increase height. I'm already doing hgh and arimidex, you can also give other recommendations on stuff I should add.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
exercise is more effective for height increase. metformin blunts muscle building and reduces testosterone.

Absolutely, it slows down puberty so you have more time to grow. I've looked into this in my research discord (click the link in my sig to read the research in full)

Absolutely, it slows down puberty so you have more time to grow. I've looked into this in my research discord (click the link in my sig to read the research in full)
how much should i take and how often (5IU pharma hgh)

how much should i take and how often (5IU pharma hgh)
I don't have a good answer, metformin acts as an insulin sensitizing agent so it depends on your genetics.

Take aromasin to slow down your puberty. Metformin decreases IGF and testosterone

I have some sitting in my drawer I just never thought I needed it until I saw something that said it might help increase height. I'm already doing hgh and arimidex, you can also give other recommendations on stuff I should add.
Jfl you have puberty blocking compounds just randomly sitting in your drawer?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
metformin for height? absolutly noIf so it will decrease your height, it activate the pathway (AMPK) which is one of the paths that is activate while we are hungry and dont have food. Ask yourself a question does a person who is malnurished will growth heigher or a person with normal food amount??

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
just try random shit and hope it works theory

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
How much arimidex are you taking and how often?

How much arimidex are you taking and how often?
i take .25 every other day. i need to check my blooodwork to see if this is effective