snitch

Platinum
title

• +1
Reactions: yen, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
If it's American milk might even fuck with your growth because of all the jewish hormones in it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, HTN_Mentalcel, 97baHater and 4 others
i grew 2cm with it, i thought i wouldnt grow anymore but i guess it just spikes insulin and hgh like crazy thats why

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and jinnu
My raw milo taste like pik nik cheese some who gets best quality it tastes like melted vannila ice cream
Raw milk seems like it taste like ass

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yes
And eat red meat a lot

Raw milk i grewed 10 cm in a year crazy
Raw milk hard to find especially if your following raw primal diet you combine the wrong foods together snd mess up your but I follow the raw primal diet partially but I’m inconsistent and mess up alot so I wouldn’t recommend raw milk unless you don’t have a source to get it from or don’t know how to combine raw fats with other foods btw I like ur pfp W AV

nope, its all genetics and protein intake. Drank milk everyday, still ended up 5ft7.5in manlet (muh med supremacy)

• So Sad
Reactions: horizon
Raw milk hard to find especially if your following raw primal diet you combine the wrong foods together snd mess up your but I follow the raw primal diet partially but I’m inconsistent and mess up alot so I wouldn’t recommend raw milk unless you don’t have a source to get it from or don’t know how to combine raw fats with other foods btw I like ur pfp W AV
Milkshakes

Milkshakes
Some people will drink raw milk thinking the enzymes are alive and everything they will often store it in fridges and not take advantage of the cream and drink either a huge or small amount even if created with milkshakes I wouldn’t recommend drinking raw milk without listening to Aajonus and reading we want to live and the recipe of living without disease

W
Some people will drink raw milk thinking the enzymes are alive and everything they will often store it in fridges and not take advantage of the cream and drink either a huge or small amount even if created with milkshakes I wouldn’t recommend drinking raw milk without listening to Aajonus and reading we want to live and the recipe of living without disease
what just sip raw milk

cold raw milk bad I thought you read aajonus books and listened to him enzymes are stunned and other stuff