How to appear taller as a short person

H

heypartner

Iron
This is a short and simple guide on how to basically fraud/ or appear taller as a short person.

Taller people usually are fit and not fat , which makes them appear even taller then they are.

Being fat and short , is basically the shortest looking body frame.

A fat and short man whos 5'3" will look shorter than a slender and short man whos also 5'3"

Male weight loss slimming man body diet vector illustration cartoon guy losing lose grows thin

Here is an example , they are all the same size , yet the one on the right looks the tallest
Transformations 405  300px

(Another example)
This man , again , looks taller on the right , because he lost weight , and got fit

Genetics play a huge role in this , if you have wide hip bones there sadly isnt much that you can change.
(From what i know atleasr)

*Clothing*
Clothing , it depends on your style , but if you for example are a goth/emo/scene person , or just want to look intimidating/scary you could wear new rocks (shoes) , these look cool , intimidating and also have thick soles which make you taller.
There is also another shoe (IIRC) airforces , which add 1"- 3" to your height

*Clothing , not shoes*

if you want to appear taller you should also try to avoid baggy clothing (most baggy clothing makes you appear fatter).

*extra stuff

you can also use hair to your advantage and grow it out , try to make something like "fluffy hair" , this makes you appear taller and (most) girls also like this.

i hope this guide helped , goodluck bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, wackedchives, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
What's the point if in the end of the you're still short? be born tall or kys.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Some people arent suicidal , some people here just come to get advice and arent blackpilled

LOL Retard. Why should these people kill themselves? It’s not crazy to be tall then anymore you dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
this has 0 effect on your perceived height in real life and everyone will still be able to tell you're a manlet. at best you'll appear a bit taller in frauded pics where you use the environment to your advantage

it's not that serious if ur tall or not no reason to kill your self

This is a short and simple guide on how to basically fraud/ or appear taller as a short person.

Taller people usually are fit and not fat , which makes them appear even taller then they are.

Being fat and short , is basically the shortest looking body frame.

A fat and short man whos 5'3" will look shorter than a slender and short man whos also 5'3"

View attachment 2890712
Here is an example , they are all the same size , yet the one on the right looks the tallest
View attachment 2890716
(Another example)
This man , again , looks taller on the right , because he lost weight , and got fit

Genetics play a huge role in this , if you have wide hip bones there sadly isnt much that you can change.
(From what i know atleasr)

*Clothing*
Clothing , it depends on your style , but if you for example are a goth/emo/scene person , or just want to look intimidating/scary you could wear new rocks (shoes) , these look cool , intimidating and also have thick soles which make you taller.
There is also another shoe (IIRC) airforces , which add 1"- 3" to your height

*Clothing , not shoes*

if you want to appear taller you should also try to avoid baggy clothing (most baggy clothing makes you appear fatter).

*extra stuff

you can also use hair to your advantage and grow it out , try to make something like "fluffy hair" , this makes you appear taller and (most) girls also like this.

i hope this guide helped , goodluck bros
4000849 copium

• JFL
Reactions: Detective