Does more maxilla make looking at face more emotive more dopamine Inducing to watch

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yes

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I heard when you are making advances on a women if she rejects you and you don’t stop and your maxilla is less forwards than hers you could be accused of harassment

• +1
I heard when you are making advances on a women if she rejects you and you don’t stop and your maxilla is less forwards than hers you could be accused of harassment
if you’re advancing on a woman and your maxilla is forward you will reach her before she can push u off. their instinct will kick in at this point and they will submit fully

if you’re advancing on a woman and your maxilla is forward you will reach her before she can push u off. their instinct will kick in at this point and they will submit fully
Just have Barrett or Ramirez maxilla theory and not Asian man maxilla

• +1
Just have Barrett or Ramirez maxilla theory and not Asian man maxilla
i have a god maxilla when i’m lean but when i’m fat like rn my maxilla disappears

Attachments

• IMG_0974.png
    IMG_0974.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Does Barrett’s maxillary growth make him intimidating
yes he could pummel me to the ground even tho he’s skinny and short

yes he could pummel me to the ground even tho he’s skinny and short
He’s not short he’s like 6 ft 1-6 ft 2 he is skinny though why are you so convinced he would win? Because Chad frame and skull tbh

• +1
He’s not short he’s like 6 ft 1-6 ft 2 he is skinny though why are you so convinced he would win? Because Chad frame and skull tbh
yes because his bones are insane and clavicles and neck wide and he isn’t held back by insecurity
even tho i’m 6’3 and 200lbs id still be pummeled to death by him

• +1
yes because his bones are insane and clavicles and neck wide and he isn’t held back by insecurity
He’s still above 6 ft though not trying to be rude but I’m just wondering if you think it’s a bug enough difference for 6 ft 1 to look short next to 6 ft 3

• +1
Do you think Barrett would become savage caveman if the time was right l, do they not play in Australia if you know what I mean 😂😂😂
IMG 0433

• +1
He’s still above 6 ft though not trying to be rude but I’m just wondering if you think it’s a bug enough difference for 6 ft 1 to look short next to 6 ft 3
yea it would look slightly short esp. cuz 6’3 is already kinda short compared to actual chad tier height 6’5+

• +1
Do you think Barrett would become savage caveman if the time was right l, do they not play in Australia if you know what I mean 😂😂😂View attachment 2861539
Isn’t Australia known for being way white trash compared to England because it used to be a place for criminals

short maxilla does invoke emotion in women, disgust and hatred.

Because they feel lack of emotion from face
no disgust is emotion and it’s a strong one and they feel it when they see it on man’s face.

Wdym by short maxilla though?
pan faced asian women.
this is what asian women bred with barrett would look like

• Love it
Wow @WELOVELOOKS
I know, that’s disappointing. you’d rather hear about him tearing up your ass instead 😔

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back