does my hair thickening mean my puberty ended?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
My beard, chest, arm and leg hair are all thickening and my knees hurt and grew a cm like this week. My feet also grew recently. does this mean that my puberty is ending? my voice hasn't gotten deeper since 10th grade though (I'm in 11th now)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
my kneecaps are also big asf and kinda stick out but idk if that matters

My beard, chest, arm and leg hair are all thickening and my knees hurt and grew a cm like this week. My feet also grew recently. does this mean that my puberty is ending? my voice hasn't gotten deeper since 10th grade though (I'm in 11th now)
upvote

beard growing early means your going to go bald congrats 👍

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
beard growing early means your going to go bald congrats 👍
its not super thick or anything, just actually beginning to exist now

my dad started going bald at like 50 so I think I'll be fine for now

it means ur hair thickened

• +1
over whats ur height
weak 5'10, I hurt my back though so I've been a lil shorter, I'll probably be closer to 5'10.5 after physical therapy

weak 5'10, I hurt my back though so I've been a lil shorter, I'll probably be closer to 5'10.5 after physical therapy
Ur fine then height wise, not tall but not short. People lie about their height always so u can just fraud 5'11 or 6'

• +1
Ur fine then height wise, not tall but not short. People lie about their height always so u can just fraud 5'11 or 6'
Yeah, I'm just the shortest guy in my family though 😿😿

ah damn you might of got the short end of the stick
I'm pretty sure I did😪😪

I was always shorter than them when they were my age so I just accepted it for the most part, I just wanted to be 5'11

I'm pretty sure I did😪😪

I was always shorter than them when they were my age so I just accepted it for the most part, I just wanted to be 5'11
are they older? if they are ask them when they stopped growing

are they older? if they are ask them when they stopped growing
I think they both stopped growing around 18 years old.

when my brother was 15 he was 6'1 and now at 20 he's 6'4 but my other brother grew to 6'0 until he was in his first year of college and then grew one inch and stopped

I think they both stopped growing around 18 years old.

when my brother was 15 he was 6'1 and now at 20 he's 6'4 but my other brother grew to 6'0 until he was in his first year of college and then grew one inch and stopped
eh you might be fine then. you could squeeze another 2 inches

• Love it