does oblique training make hips look narrower??

D

Deleted member 41880

Iron
I have a 1.9 shoulder to waist ratio but my shoulder to hip ratio is 1.5 and my hip to waist ratio is 79.5, any advice on how to make my hips narrower or atleast look narrower? and could oblique training help?

*with 6 months of inconsistent training btw*

get a BBL and let me fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, kebab and incelmogger
Depends on each, some it will make it narrower and vice-versa. You need to try it to see.

I have a 1.9 shoulder to waist ratio but my shoulder to hip ratio is 1.5 and my hip to waist ratio is 79.5, any advice on how to make my hips narrower or atleast look narrower? and could oblique training help?
What’s your bideltoid by the way and your waist circumference

I have a 1.9 shoulder to waist ratio

Either I read wrong, you measured wrong, or you're a genetic freak. 1.9 seems ridiculous anime character tier.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
What’s your waist circumference
Waist span is more indicative of having a small, medium or large waist, as the circumference is increased by lower back muscles if you have low back insertions

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
Either I read wrong, you measured wrong, or you're a genetic freak. 1.9 seems ridiculous anime character tier.
I have 1.9. Look at my physique post for proof

it was 29 like a month ago but now i gained like 5 kgs and it decreased?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?
24 is wrong measure again. My bidelt is 19 and waist 27, people still say I have v taper.

24 is freakish, the skinniest girl you know probably has 25 inch

Screenshot 20231121 205306 Gallery
Screenshot 20231121 205225 ImageMeter

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and User28823