Does Pagnoni do custom plates for bimax?

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
why not ask pagnoni yourself :p

why not ask pagnoni yourself :p
I would, I just want to hear it from people who discussed it with him. I don't have a consult with Pagnoni.

I would, I just want to hear it from people who discussed it with him. I don't have a consult with Pagnoni.
May i asketh thee, humblest s'rvant of god, wh're thee gath'r inf'rmation about "genio" surgeons. T piques mine own intrest quite much, how so many basement rats gath'r info about surgeons. Anyways, art thee dainty of rejection? art thee ev'r so slightly humble und'r gods wings to reap the benefits of our humble l'rd? has't thee done thy m'rning prayeth'r to satiate the benefits of thy future to cometh genioplasty?

Nobody does surgery here, just mental masturbation about unrealistic procedures when they dont even have 100 bucks to their name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Shkreliii
Nobody does surgery here, just mental masturbation about unrealistic procedures when they dont even have 100 bucks to their name
there's some

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 23391
Ive seen more on Reddit go to these magical blackpilled surgeons then here
True, most normies on tiktok like videos that feature cerave cream and banana and carrot eating JFL. This is just another hobby for normies. im here to stay, i am going to get fillers for my chin as a temporary solution. I plan on getting chin surgery in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 23391
True, most normies on tiktok like videos that feature cerave cream and banana and carrot eating JFL. This is just another hobby for normies. im here to stay, i am going to get fillers for my chin as a temporary solution. I plan on getting chin surgery in 2 years.
Nice unfortunately for my subhuman genes its 5-7 procedures

Nice unfortunately for my subhuman genes its 5-7 procedures
Yeah, i want to hang myself, when i remind myself, that my parents were litteraly 1 sentence away from saving me 20k USD.
"Chew, good sleep posture, nasal breathing"
Now i am the only person in the family with recessed jaw, i had a pretty good pheno with nice eyes, i hope ill be saved at the very least...