Does pagnoni do fat grafts for UEE?

G

gonnamakeit

Iron
Yitle

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He does a lot of soft tissue surgeries like cantho. So I’m guessing he could that for you if you asked. But he’s not good at it. A guy I know got cantho and rhino with him and got botched. His implants turned out very good though.

Last edited:
He can do drop-down supras for UEE with eyelid crease incision.

• +1
He can do drop-down supras for UEE with eyelid crease incision.
And to think a few years ago, a surgery like this was sci-fi. I honestly haven’t ruled out the possibility of me becoming a chad with surgery in my lifetime. It will be the ultimate ‘cure’ for BDD.

Why not do incision on the scalp I forgot name

Cause it leaves a big ass scar and is more likely to fuck up nerves.

You can do that if you want a full width implant (such as with a nasion extension) though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Cause it leaves a big ass scar and is more likely to fuck up nerves.

You can do that if you want a full width implant (such as with a nasion extension) though.
Coronal incision is the name

He does a lot of soft tissue surgeries like cantho. So I’m guessing he could that for you if you asked. But he’s not good at it. A guy I know got cantho and rhino with him and got botched. His implants turned out very good though.
any chance I can see his results through DM? I have mine booked July 18th. He showed me couple results during consult but wanted to see a bit more

• +1
any chance I can see his results through DM? I have mine booked July 18th. He showed me couple results during consult but wanted to see a bit more
Can’t. He shared them with me privately.

The user is @Titbot. You can try messaging him but he has stopped posting on here.

• +1
Reactions: gonnamakeit
Just avoid getting any soft tissue procedures with him. Stick with implants.

• +1
Reactions: gonnamakeit
I honestly haven’t ruled out the possibility of me becoming a chad with surgery in my lifetime.
nigga u literally said no point in surgery if ur MTN+

• +1
some people want to get surgery just to fix their insecurities its not always about "ascending"