Does really looksmaxxing affect your genetics and how your children will look like?

D

Deleted member 28473

Gold
Like cosmetic procedures and any thing you do to improve your facial aesthetics. Let’s say you’re subhuman and you improved to htn by looksmaxxing. Will your kids have your original form of subhuman genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, RecessedChinCel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Taxi driver is ass and corny. To answer your question, no moron it fucking doesn't?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, HerpDerpson, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
Like cosmetic procedures and any thing you do to improve your facial aesthetics. Let’s say you’re subhuman and you improved to htn by looksmaxxing. Will your kids have your original form of subhuman genetics?
Obviously not, come on man. Fillers aren't passed down the bloodline.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 28473 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, rand anon and midlatinocel
Nah it's not in your DNA

Nah it's not in your DNA
I see no purpose in surgerymaxxing. It’s not needed unless you have some deformities.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Then what’s the point if your kids will eventually look like how you originally did look like.
then just looksmaxxing, dietmaxxing, HGHmaxxing, Tmaxxing, sleepmaxxing, exercisemaxxing, neurotipicalmaxxing, sunbathmaxxing them. Hard looksmaxxing also works fine if you have the money, just look at michael jackson ascension from shitskin to a normal person

I see no purpose in surgerymaxxing. It’s not needed unless you have some deformities.
Ok? When did I mention surgery

Ok? When did I mention surgery
I didn’t say you did. I just pointed out what I meant of how surgeries are not necessary.

only if done naturally.

if you fucking done surgeries and think you're children will inherit the changes, then not only would your children be subhuman physically but subhuman intellectually

only if done naturally.

if you fucking done surgeries and think you're children will inherit the changes, then not only would your children be subhuman physically but subhuman intellectually
I just wonder why even with that, why still a lot of people do cosmetic surgeries even with that idea

I just wonder why even with that, why still a lot of people do cosmetic surgeries even with that idea
for the instant gratification. ngl if you're making a thread like this and can't even at least try to think of the answers for yourself then I'm sorry but it's over boyo. I used to ask dumb questions like this till I realised that I was just wasting time when I already knew some of the answers.

for the instant gratification. ngl if you're making a thread like this and can't even at least try to think of the answers for yourself then I'm sorry but it's over boyo. I used to ask dumb questions like this till I realised that I was just wasting time when I already knew some of the answers.
You’re talking like this forum if full of brilliant ideas threads😹 it’s made for that kind of stupidity.

• +1
You’re talking like this forum if full of brilliant ideas threads😹 it’s made for that kind of stupidity.
no where with what I said was implying that you dumb coon.

I could even be bringing it up in the general sense without including the fact that you're posting on here?

just do biokinesis bro

I could even be bringing it up in the general sense without including the fact that you're posting on here?
You talk a lot. You know that?

You really think I don’t know the answer to that kind of a question? Are you that much of an idiot to think? The point was not to answer my question. The point is to say anyone who did surgery when he was ugly. You’re a disappointment for your kids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and rand anon
The point is to say anyone who did surgery when he was ugly. You’re a disappointment for your kids.
Not true cause hardmaxxing could potentially allow u to attract a higher genetic quality mate, and in turn ur children will likely be fine. Or even worse case, you can still looksmax ur kids when they’re young

Not true cause hardmaxxing could potentially allow u to attract a higher genetic quality mate, and in turn ur children will likely be fine. Or even worse case, you can still looksmax ur kids when they’re young
how high is that potential?

My mom mandarin orange maxxed and now I’m autistic

and allergic to mandarin oranges

You really think I don’t know the answer to that kind of a question? Are you that much of an idiot to think? The point was not to answer my question. The point is to say anyone who did surgery when he was ugly. You’re a disappointment for your kids.
You do realise the question you asked is an absolute question in the sense that it requires a yes or no. So if you did know the answer why are you even bothering to bring it up. It's a pointless discussion period knowing that the entire premise of your question is completely absolute. By using terms such as genetics and children, you're immediately going to get a yes or no, especially since genetics is already a very developed field in modern era, and most assumed simple theories have already been proven i.e. inheritability etc. Obviously epigenetics is something relatively new (imo since idk how much research is done on it) but your question isn't even bringing up points of epigenetics at all, hence going back to the first sentence of this pointless rant being that you're asking an absolute question. Also you clearly can't comprehend when you just repeated the same point except in a different nature being in regards to a subhuman getting surgeries. Of course @rand anon gave an appropriate answer but it can still be answered simply with a yes or no, and no need to go into specifics cuz genetics are entirely variable and we aren't even at the point where we can pin point accurately assume child will get this feature or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 28473
You do realise the question you asked is an absolute question in the sense that it requires a yes or no. So if you did know the answer why are you even bothering to bring it up. It's a pointless discussion period knowing that the entire premise of your question is completely absolute. By using terms such as genetics and children, you're immediately going to get a yes or no, especially since genetics is already a very developed field in modern era, and most assumed simple theories have already been proven i.e. inheritability etc. Obviously epigenetics is something relatively new (imo since idk how much research is done on it) but your question isn't even bringing up points of epigenetics at all, hence going back to the first sentence of this pointless rant being that you're asking an absolute question. Also you clearly can't comprehend when you just repeated the same point except in a different nature being in regards to a subhuman getting surgeries. Of course @rand anon gave an appropriate answer but it can still be answered simply with a yes or no, and no need to go into specifics cuz genetics are entirely variable and we aren't even at the point where we can pin point accurately assume child will get this feature or not.
Can’t you read? I already said why. It’s not a question. Rather a statement.

• +1
And thanks for the paragraph you wrote here it’s really informative.

Its actually not an obvious answer. Epigenetics is just now being studied but i would say yes it would, not the products itself but the feelings you had though life are passed down.

Then what’s the point if your kids will eventually look like how you originally did look like.
The point is that you get a chick with better genetics than you and pray to god your children inherit her genetics

People automatically saying no are dumbasses. Epigenetics are changeable throughout your whole lifespan. If you do natural looksmaxxing methods, your kids will 100% look better. Not only due to epigenetic changes, but also bc becoming naturally more attractive = better health. better health = better overall function. This will ensure you pass on good DNA to your kids.

Remember that recessions/bad mutations are usually a result of unnatural environment growing up. If you want mogger kids, get in better health and raise your kids in a natural healthy diet, environment, and good parenting skills.

You look better -> you get a hotter wife -> you ultimately get better looking children. It’s not rocket science. With that said my parents and siblings all mog me to the core of this earth so…genetics aren’t that predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962 and RecessedChinCel
To get a hotter wife

Did you even think before making this

Its actually not an obvious answer. Epigenetics is just now being studied but i would say yes it would, not the products itself but the feelings you had though life are passed down.
yep, I don’t know why they are not taking my question seriously.

yep, I don’t know why they are not taking my question seriously.
Ppl will always expect obvious questions. Anything that goes off of people comfort zone is going to be attacked

To answer your question a little more specifically you should know that looksmaxing, plastic surgeries or any sort of physical change after birth is not genetic and so for example if you say had a rhinoplasty for your nose, your offspring will have the same nose you had before surgery

Looksmaxxing merely alters your phenotype, not your genotype, so in other words, it will not be passed on to kids, just basic biology/genetics