It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Provided you drink lots of water?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Yeah, but only temporarily.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
What if you do it everyday?
Idk. I'm guessing if you do it in the morning you'll still look lean for a few hours. When I bike for long periods I usually get an almost hollow cheek look for at least a few hours after.

Idk. I'm guessing if you do it in the morning you'll still look lean for a few hours. When I bike for long periods I usually get an almost hollow cheek look for at least a few hours after.

Very nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Help I need to debloat face to mog Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
There is no way to debloat your face unless to lose overall body fat or surgery. The fat distribution in your face is determined by genetics: you cannot change that. You can change the amount of fat in your overall body but not where it is distributed. Drinking water and exercises will not target your face specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Just run 15km to debloat theory bro

There is no way to debloat your face unless to lose overall body fat or surgery. The fat distribution in your face is determined by genetics: you cannot change that. You can change the amount of fat in your overall body but not where it is distributed. Drinking water and exercises will not target your face specifically.

Coconut Water/Potassium works, greycel.

insane copium lol

Shut the fuck up retarded greycel. So many of us have tried it and works. Why don't your bum ass try it yourself?

Shut the fuck up retarded greycel. So many of us have tried it and works. Why don't your bum ass try it yourself?
Because I have insanely low facial fat despite never working out in my life... its a genetic lottery lmao its rigged from the start

ask @FunkyFlamingo he mastered debloating

• JFL
Reactions: rares54 and Roge
try scraping fat with knife

Because I have insanely low facial fat despite never working out in my life... its a genetic lottery lmao its rigged from the start
Bloat and facial fat are not the same.