Drinking Alc and debloat

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
Would drinking alcohol for days straight (with lots of caffiene) bloat or debloat you due to its diueretic effects the next morning.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i've heard it bloats you but im not informed about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5.5psl
i've heard it bloats you but im not informed about it tbh
it does the next day, and the day of a bit but you can negate some of the bloat from the day of with caffiene, im just not sure how it’d work if you did this for consecutive days.

retarded question

Lmao that's like the "smoking to debloat" retarded trend

Why can't you people just eat healthy and walk or some shit? Last thing you'll need as a Looksmaxer is addiction because in 99% of cases it's a huge looksmin

Lmao that's like the "smoking to debloat" retarded trend

Why can't you people just eat healthy and walk or some shit? Last thing you'll need as a Looksmaxer is addiction because in 99% of cases it's a huge looksmin
Well i’m gonna be on spring break, i j want to know if i’ll be bloated or not

The alcohol might make u pee more and lead to dehydration for losing water weight if thats why u think it can debloat u, but it makes you have more water retention and more puffines, and the caffiene just makes you more bloated bruh.
No excuses to go drink and drive sadly

The alcohol might make u pee more and lead to dehydration for losing water weight if thats why u think it can debloat u, but it makes you have more water retention and more puffines, and the caffiene just makes you more bloated bruh
So do you think even with caffeine pills and decent hydration while only taking shots, i will end up bloated? planning on taking furosemide 2nd and 4th day too, will be there for 5 days.

So do you think even with caffeine pills and decent hydration while only taking shots, i will end up bloated? planning on taking furosemide 2nd and 4th day too, will be there for 5 days.
No fucking way u beilive that pneumo nigga. and why is everyone on furosemide now!?!? i might make a post about it