Does side part suit me?

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
CAA4311B 5326 4B45 B933 861C1890CA1F

I tried middle part and it was trash. My hair is way too straight for fringe and I don’t see the point of wearing fringe if I have NW0 and decent skull shape and just in general my hair won’t let me.

If not what other styles should I change? I’m stressing out about this

@5.5psl @yeeyeeslayer @SteveRogers @psl5.8specimen @Blackgymmax @nofap @twilight @Orc @try2beme @Sprinkles @Montecristo @Oxygen @Reformed @forevergymcelling @tombradylover @AspiringMogger @Krakowski

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 62070 and try2beme
stop squinting and clenching you look autistic

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, RTLBbc, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
train your neck.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, Deleted member 55314, Endoplasmic82 and 2 others
View attachment 2787742
I tried middle part and it was trash. My hair is way too straight for fringe and I don’t see the point of wearing fringe if I have NW0 and decent skull shape and just in general my hair won’t let me.

@5.5psl @yeeyeeslayer @SteveRogers @psl5.8specimen @Blackgymmax @nofap @twilight @Orc @try2beme @Sprinkles @Montecristo @Oxygen @Reformed @forevergymcelling @tombradylover @AspiringMogger @Krakowski
5th to 4th centuries BC Slave twink to the greek philosopher Cuomo de pomodoro

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and emeraldglass
View attachment 2787742

yes it suits u

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
train your neck.
Bad angle bro, I’ve got pics of me in club next to 2 guys taller than me and my neck was still wider than both of them. How’s the hair?

90% of the time I'd say longer hair looks better, but I think you look better with what you have on your avi. It might just be the better angle though.

• +1
Good hair

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and lebronjames23
90% of the time I'd say longer hair looks better, but I think you look better with what you have on your avi. It might just be the better angle though.
Yeah man I tried fringe but my hair is just way too straight and I can Pm a pic of me with curtains if you like but they look quite shit on me too. My sides are too short for a more flow style , so I feel like this is the best I can get

also @twilight he thinks I’m fury this is life fuel

this one looks good bro dont stress too much about it

• +1
Yes, train neck and hop on roids you have masc appeal, how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and lebronjames23
Reloaded the page and took another look at you, you'd ascend with jaw filler. Think about it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: unvanish
Medium length hair looks the best on all men.

Bad angle bro, I’ve got pics of me in club next to 2 guys taller than me and my neck was still wider than both of them. How’s the hair?
cope, your neck should never look this small in any angle unless you want to be a twink :lul:

It looks great right now srs looking fresh but appealing af

• Love it
Hair is very good (y)

• Love it
Yea sir chadlite

• Love it
View attachment 2787742

Slicked back will suit

• Love it
You look like you're going to stab me in the back after I cross the Rhine with my legion.
et tu yakub?

• JFL
  • Love it
This suits best tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You look like you're going to stab me in the back after I cross the Rhine with my legion.
et tu yakub?
What does this mean jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
Hair is fire

• Love it