What's Stopping You from Getting Surgery?

Why have you not undergone surgery?

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Before you decide read below a detailed explanation of the Options.
The surgery is too costly, and you don't have the financial means to afford the procedure.
You have a fear of undergoing surgical procedures and prefer to avoid going under the knife. This also includes concerns about potential botched results or lack of confidence in the surgeons.
You feel comfortable and content with your natural appearance and see no need for surgery, or the expected result and difference is so minimal that you consider the surgery not worth it.
Your cultural or religious beliefs discourage or prohibit you from undergoing plastic surgery or altering your appearance, including your face, etc.
You may not be well-informed about the available surgery options or the potential benefits they could offer. Alternatively, you might lack the knowledge of which surgery would be best for you or which surgeon can provide the most beneficial results and desired ratios.
You have the financial means for a surgery, but other financial priorities, like education or family, take precedence over undergoing the surgery.
Having surgery for your appearance goes against your principles. For instance, you might believe that undergoing such an operation would make you feel like you're not your authentic self since you weren't born that way, or you may hold the view that surgery is mainly for women or similar reasons.
Fear of judgment or negative reactions from others.
You may have certain medical conditions that make it inadvisable to undergo such surgeries.
The surgery is being avoided due to the possibility of a lengthy recovery process.

Choose the most significant factor that is hindering your decision if multiple factors are involved.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @biscotti @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @L @loksr @nitesik @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit@Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Ellipsis @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov @ArcticStorm @exo @MeKKa @Hoso @Vain786 @Biggdink @Ekil73_YT @Erudición @WanderingBurro @anoright @Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996 @Ai Impact @Iteration @Marsik @nineteen @SubhumanCurrycel @holdin'on @hattrick @KING REIDYZ @SuperSpoonman @RetardSubhuman @Bojack @Shieda_Kayn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Manchild @Reckless Turtle @Suimaxxer @DaRealSixpence @anon56 @Reformed @BongMog @ascendedd @andy9432 @St.TikTokcel @User49 @CristianT @eduardkoopman @Dr. Bruh @FML0908 @Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma @brain_destruction @mecha72 @the BULL @DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar @Nad @marauder @vinn98 @OGJBSLAYER @Eriot Lodger @qotav @maxmax901 @looksmidder @AverageEnjoyer @Esteban1997 @Myth @JovenCansao @poison @toolateforme @maheshdabwoi @hamo008 @xtremfailer @RedRiser @reborn @9Romance @chawaje @Seneca @zap @Flashback @Arborist @finnarope @cloUder @Moggable @AJVONDERPLANITZ @Zeruel @zerotohero @leontheleanmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Loveland @Struggler03 @actual9cmjawslayer @Foreverbrad @Iasacrko @Batman @hhfub @LusterToLow @czwarty @HelpMePE @ShowerMaxxing @blackpillius @Broski @fuuuaaaakkk @lightskinbengali @AspiringMogger @tombradylover @Master @Chinacurry @mizrahi_hater @Soumyadip @vanillaicecream @defezman @Goodman @angelo @Phillybeard1996 @Puschkin @Skywalker @APJ @Beastimmung @cmybk @jacksonwang @zura @ascension @Maesthetics=King @bigbongboo @idontwannabeamanlet @dlairals @ArdaxHG @solid7/10 @Gargantuan @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @morgetmogged @Brus Wane @WhoAmIReally @try2beme @blackckatt @bug_eye_blackcel @alriodai @OneTwoThree @divine @your smile @IWantToMax @raul120 @marek937@Martyros @Allornothing @Looksmax25 @soulless_npc @Übermaxx @Enfant terrible @Bushman @Zoom759 @Jarate @jimbob97 @diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25938, SecularIslamist and 18 others
I’m just ugly beyond repair nothing will save me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, gymmaxedhorse, Allornothing and 10 others
Jfl at tagging a mod to ur mass tag 😂 basically asking for a 20% warning

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 29167, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
Because surgery is mostly cope if non deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Jfl at tagging a mod to ur mass tag 😂 basically asking for a 20% warning
This thread is so crucial that they'll let me go without any consequences, for once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ascension and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, gribsufer1, zura and 1 other person
finanical constraints > Medical condition > prioritising other expenses

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and emeraldglass
It’s not on the list but for many people that look seriously into cosmetic surgery getting to the ideal surgeon is the hardest step.

Even though the plastic surgery industry is growing, most procedures are still being done to bring you to only baseline recovering from a medical condition.

Actual surgeons that are both well versed in aesthetics and are willing to do stuff are very rare and the waiting lists just to get in touch with them are painfully long

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Brootal, angelo and 4 others
I think surgery cant really ascend to chadlite , well sometimes i think it's possible when i see this guy

3550218 2453966 72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD

But in most climbs there is no real progress. And if someone should switch from mtn to htn then might as well prioritize gymmax , it will be more useful for women appeal

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and emeraldglass
It’s not on the list but for many people that look seriously into cosmetic surgery getting to the ideal surgeon is the hardest step.

Even though the plastic surgery industry is growing, most procedures are still being done to bring you to only baseline recovering from a medical condition.

Actual surgeons that are both well versed in aesthetics and are willing to do stuff are very rare and the waiting lista just to get in touch with them are painfully long
Its falls under the lack of knowledge choice.

No Money, only reason

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21048, gribsufer1 and 3 others
The procedures I want are minor, like rhino, but I'm not that deformed so biggest fear is a botched result

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
The surgery is too costly, and you don't have the financial means to afford the procedure.
You have a fear of undergoing surgical procedures and prefer to avoid going under the knife. This also includes concerns about potential botched results or lack of confidence in the surgeons.
You feel comfortable and content with your natural appearance and see no need for surgery, or the expected result and difference is so minimal that you consider the surgery not worth it.
Your cultural or religious beliefs discourage or prohibit you from undergoing plastic surgery or altering your appearance, including your face, etc.
You may not be well-informed about the available surgery options or the potential benefits they could offer. Alternatively, you might lack the knowledge of which surgery would be best for you or which surgeon can provide the most beneficial results and desired ratios.
You have the financial means for a surgery, but other financial priorities, like education or family, take precedence over undergoing the surgery.
Having surgery for your appearance goes against your principles. For instance, you might believe that undergoing such an operation would make you feel like you're not your authentic self since you weren't born that way, or you may hold the view that surgery is mainly for women or similar reasons.
You may have certain medical conditions that make it inadvisable to undergo such surgeries.
The surgery is being avoided due to the possibility of a lengthy recovery process.

Choose the most significant factor that is hindering your decision if multiple factors are involved.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @biscotti @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @L @loksr @nitesik @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit@Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Ellipsis @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov @ArcticStorm @exo @MeKKa @Hoso @Vain786 @Biggdink @Ekil73_YT @Erudición @WanderingBurro @anoright @Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996 @Ai Impact @Iteration @Marsik @nineteen @SubhumanCurrycel @holdin'on @hattrick @KING REIDYZ @SuperSpoonman @RetardSubhuman @Bojack @Shieda_Kayn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Manchild @Reckless Turtle @Suimaxxer @DaRealSixpence @anon56 @Reformed @BongMog @ascendedd @andy9432 @St.TikTokcel @User49 @CristianT @eduardkoopman @Dr. Bruh @FML0908 @Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma @brain_destruction @mecha72 @the BULL @DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar @Nad @marauder @vinn98 @OGJBSLAYER @Eriot Lodger @qotav @maxmax901 @looksmidder @AverageEnjoyer @Esteban1997 @Myth @JovenCansao @poison @toolateforme @maheshdabwoi @hamo008 @xtremfailer @RedRiser @reborn @9Romance @chawaje @Seneca @zap @Flashback @Arborist @finnarope @cloUder @Moggable @AJVONDERPLANITZ @Zeruel @zerotohero @leontheleanmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Loveland @Struggler03 @actual9cmjawslayer @Foreverbrad @Iasacrko @Batman @hhfub @LusterToLow @czwarty @HelpMePE @ShowerMaxxing @blackpillius @Broski @fuuuaaaakkk @lightskinbengali @AspiringMogger @tombradylover @Master @Chinacurry @mizrahi_hater @Soumyadip @vanillaicecream @defezman @Goodman @angelo @Phillybeard1996 @Puschkin @Skywalker @APJ @Beastimmung @cmybk @jacksonwang @zura @ascension @Maesthetics=King @bigbongboo @idontwannabeamanlet @dlairals @ArdaxHG @solid7/10 @Gargantuan @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @morgetmogged @Brus Wane @WhoAmIReally @try2beme @blackckatt @bug_eye_blackcel @alriodai @OneTwoThree @divine @your smile @IWantToMax @raul120 @marek937@Martyros @Allornothing @Looksmax25 @soulless_npc @Übermaxx @Enfant terrible @Bushman @Zoom759 @Jarate @jimbob97 @diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm
mass tag = ignore

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Most users are unemployed, so financial constraints probably apply to the majority.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, MagaPutinism and emeraldglass
Funds for both surgery and travel cuck me over but I'm still saving. If you gave me the chance to go under the knife tomorrow I'd take it in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, chrisN and emeraldglass
Jaw surgery takes a long time to recover from. Every other looksmax I need can be done without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, MagaPutinism, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
It's totally useless without character, spirit and energy

Jaw surgery takes a long time to recover from. Every other looksmax I need can be done without surgery.
What other looksmaxes are you referring to that can be done without surgery, i’m curious

It’s so obvious man, no one has money

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Aside from the eyebags, there’s nothing really wrong with you

Have you got a gf before?
Im a virgin khhv incel, I have never got a gf and probably will never have one due to how I look

No surgery for my personality

Honestly after getting lean I genuinely don't think I'm recessed or need jaw surgery or anything. I just need perfect collagen rich skin.
The only surgery I'm still considering is eye color change (kerato)

• +1
hair, skin, gym, diet.
Hair like hair regrowth using oils and dermastamp or haircut or what?

Skin like tret and microneedling?

Gym and diet just to get fit?

None of these things apply to me. Due to the nature behind my deformity, I am permitted to have a rhinoplasty (as per Islamic rulings), however, I simply do not care that much, which might seem to contradict whatever I say on here as I like to complain about it. So it's basically a "fuck it, I don't care, it is what it is" mentality.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and emeraldglass
None of these things apply to me. Due to the nature behind my deformity, I am permitted to have a rhinoplasty (as per Islamic rulings), however, I simply do not care that much, which might seem to contradict whatever I say on here as I like to complain about it. So it's basically a "fuck it, I don't care, it is what it is" mentality.
I thought you would coose "fear of surgery".

I think I don't have big failos that need surgeries.
Maybe I just lack knowledge but I'll think about it after I finish my leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Shekel
Maybe cause some people don't care enough to change their PSL by 0.35 and to still be unsuccesful afterwards

Nothing. I am getting a rhinoplasty next week. Excited for it

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck, emeraldglass, angelo and 1 other person

Fear, religion, natural appearance

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and emeraldglass
dignity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackckatt and emeraldglass

The implants or botox will be exploded as I’m a boxer

• So Sad
Its falls under the lack of knowledge choice.
No its different

Someone can have all the knowledge he needs to commit to surgery but what he can do if he has to wait for months to have a consultation with a good surgeon

• +1
finding a blackpilled surgeon is hard, it's like with TRT, they will give you enough to bring you to the bottom of the norm and nothing more

• +1
If i can fix that shitty angle rammus i will do :

IMG 3528

• +1
I want to get eye lightening surgery possibly when I'm older, but idk how I would explain to my family

• +1
Prioritizing Expenses > Satisfied With My Natural Looks > Lack of Knowledge > Doesn't Resonate With Personal Values

• +1
Old throwback