Does the middle class have the most “Incels”

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’ve noticed inceldom is way less common in lower class areas & schools same with upper class areas/schools. When I went to a lower class elementary i was one of the few actual Incels but in my middle/HS that was middle class with some upper class moggers there was many KHHV/KHV tier Incels.

Most other Incels I know irl including myself are in the standard middle class. But those lower & upper class have less of it. Upper class makes sense because most upper class people I know and see legit are on average 6’2 HTNs with mogger frame. However I see in lower class are more ugly but giga low inhib & very NT.

Now I’m not denying that obviously looks play a role ofc the upper class tend to be giga moggers for the most part. But lower class tend to be more NT and low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HitAndRun, Tai Lung and 11 others
Yeah i drove through a upper middle class neighborhood the other day expecting slayers and i saw nothing but receded white dads, scary ass obese women and curries.

I see giga tyrones in the slums and chads in rich neighborhoods

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton, R@m@ and 4 others
Makes sense

You are slowly dethroning @disillusioned after his latest quality content downfall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mosh12, ElTruecel and Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Mosh12
not reading this wall of text

Middle class has a lot of curries/rice so that checks out

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Makes sense, anyway, glory to God!

Yeah i drove through a upper middle class neighborhood the other day expecting slayers and i saw nothing but receded white dads, scary ass obese women and curries.

I see giga tyrones in the slums and chads in rich neighborhoods
Driving around looking for chads and tyrones; a true looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Petsmart
Middle class is the 3 main incel races: white, asian, indian

Working class is the slayer/god/sex haver races: black

• Hmm...
I’ve noticed inceldom is way less common in lower class areas & schools same with upper class areas/schools. When I went to a lower class elementary i was one of the few actual Incels but in my middle/HS that was middle class with some upper class moggers there was many KHHV/KHV tier Incels.

Most other Incels I know irl including myself are in the standard middle class. But those lower & upper class have less of it. Upper class makes sense because most upper class people I know and see legit are on average 6’2 HTNs with mogger frame. However I see in lower class are more ugly but giga low inhib & very NT.

Now I’m not denying that obviously looks play a role ofc the upper class tend to be giga moggers for the most part. But lower class tend to be more NT and low inhib.
its true. i dont know a single incel irl. maybe like 1% of lower class people are incel compared to about 15-20% for middle class

• +1
THE MIDDLE CLASS IS FULL OF FUCKIN SLAYERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ElTruecel
I've been saying this for a while
In the lower classes, people have kids younger and women select largely for face over money since most guys aren't earning a noteworthy amount when the pairing off happens if they ever do at all

In the middle class you have guys with subpar looks passing on their genes due to becoming doctors and the foid he marries gives birth to their first kid at 36

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ElTruecel
I've been saying this for a while
In the lower classes, people have kids younger and women select largely for face over money since most guys aren't earning a noteworthy amount when the pairing off happens if they ever do at all

In the middle class you have guys with subpar looks passing on their genes due to becoming doctors and the foid he marries gives birth to their first kid at 36
Download 7

middle class are the most cucked in all aspects

low class thugmaxxed lifestyle mogs

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, T50 Demon and Lynxress