Does the tilt of the lower teeth has any effect on chin projection and height?

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
Title basically, got curious because of this old user's post

Screenshot 2023 12 21 14 05 54 85 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

I also do retarded shit like him and push on my proclined lower incisors

IMG 20230214 153927

Also, will pushing my teeths using hands actually retrude them? And if yes, would it increase chin height, projection?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Title basically, got curious because of this old user's post

View attachment 2622107

I also do retarded shit like him and push on my proclined lower incisors

View attachment 2622108

Also, will pushing my teeths using hands actually retrude them? And if yes, would it increase chin height, projection?
i have the most tipped in lower teeth and i might the strong chin projection on this forum jfl

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
my lower teeth are straight and I have a splint behind them, protuberance is still overgrown.

• +1
You can’t just retrude the bottom teeth since your alveolar bone itself is protruding. As far as I know this cannot be fixed.

You probably have a protruding mouth that makes your chin look smaller. It’s a feminine trait but it’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
You can’t just retrude the bottom teeth since your alveolar bone itself is protruding. As far as I know this cannot be fixed.

You probably have a protruding mouth that makes your chin look smaller. It’s a feminine trait but it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Images 68

Was the alveolar bone fixed in this case or its still protruding?

And yeah it does look aesthetic but it just fucks up the side and 3/4th because the lip corners look big and full meanwhile they should be sharp

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
View attachment 2622195
Was the alveolar bone fixed in this case or its still protruding?

And yeah it does look aesthetic but it just fucks up the side and 3/4th because the lip corners look big and full meanwhile they should be sharp
Doctors call this bimaxillary protrusion when both the alveolar bone is protruding and the incisors are tilted outwards. I think it’s only a deformity when either the teeth are tilted outwards or the alveolar bone protrudes too much. In your case, for example, your alveolar bone protrusion isn’t excessive and thus, isn’t a deformity.

You can imagine the more the alveolar bone protrudes, the more the lower incisors have to tilt outwards to maintain occlusion. Until this is excessive it is not a deformity (lower incisor tilt is natural, upper is not). However, once the alveolar bone protrudes too far, the lower incisors actually have to slide forward as well as tilt. This is bimaxillary protrusion. Hence why teeth need to be extracted to retract them to a normal looking position.

The alveolar bone was definitely fixed in that example and is actually lifefuel. If people here actually understood mouth protrusion they would realise that feminine mouth protrusion can be corrected with braces and extractions if it is undesirable. It could do a lot of users here some good and make their chins look more protruding.

They didn’t need to retract the bone that much though. Some mouth protrusion could have been retained, as long as the teeth were made straight and the lower incisors were no longer slided forward.

• +1