Does this prettyboy Chad have absolutely infinite appeal?

you dont look that different he just has better harmony
IMG 2521
i wouldnt say his jaw is very narrow tbh

no way. ive been rated mtn htn here by many and im nowhere in the same universe as him
Ur a weak mtn boy failoed by that fkin disgusting lips and nose, in not a single universe u are htn
Also he s Chadlite in some pics and mtn in some like that selfie with hat from a higher angle
Btw what happened? U cheat on vinnie for this guy who looks subhuman next to vinnie? :feelswhy:

Ur a weak mtn boy failoed by that fkin disgusting lips and nose, in not a single universe u are htn
Also he s Chadlite in some pics and mtn in some like that selfie with hat from a higher angle
Btw what happened? U cheat on vinnie for this guy who looks subhuman next to vinnie? :feelswhy:
if im mtn he isnt mtn in any possible angle retard

if he is mtn in that selfie with the hat from above im exstatic to be mtn bahahahahha retard

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
if he is mtn in that selfie with the hat from above im exstatic to be mtn bahahahahha retard
it wasn t a comparation between u and him retard, u have better color than him but u are failoed by ultra big lips and nose, if u fix these u would be good retard.

it wasn t a comparation between u and him retard, u have better color than him but u are failoed by ultra big lips and nose, if u fix these u would be good retard.
me and him literally have the same pheno ofc its gonna be a comparison. There is no way u can call me ugly and mtn then call him mtn in that selfie where he looks insanely good you idiot.

me and him literally have the same pheno ofc its gonna be a comparison. There is no way u can call me ugly and mtn then call him mtn in that selfie where he looks insanely good you idiot.
3417701 IMG 2517

Where u see that he s looking insanely good u retard? even average person mogs him in terms of bones and angularity and also he s pouting his lips for his jaw to look taller and more angular, cant u see in this photo that he looks like somebody else than in that frauded pics? cope harder u fucking idiot u have the brain of a 13yo and ur a fucking faggot, kys ur opinions are irelevant and almost everyone here agrees that his rates are between mtn and chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
View attachment 2209486
Where u see that he s looking insanely good u retard? even average person mogs him in terms of bones and angularity and also he s pouting his lips for his jaw to look taller and more angular, cant u see in this photo that he looks like somebody else than in that frauded pics? cope harder u fucking idiot u have the brain of a 13yo and ur a fucking faggot, kys ur opinions are irelevant and almost everyone here agrees that his rates are between mtn and chadlite.
i have eyes you fucking retard, you are probably another retard coping with muh you need to be giga masculine bro. He mogs the average guy both in bones and appeal and its not even fucking close everyone calls him htn minimum you idiot jfl at this forum. I dont give a shit though you called me weak mtn and if he is mtn in any possible angle then im a mogger if im even in the same universe as this giga terra chad

View attachment 2209486
my opinions are high iq compared to you, no one even knows who you are retard

• JFL
my opinions are high iq compared to you, no one even knows who you are retard
atleast i dont spam threads about vinnie and jfl if u think your opinions are higher iq than mine, ur referenced in this forum as vinnie hacker little bitch, get some testosterone in ur veins to look more human, girl boy.

Why do you think he takes all his pics looking down?

atleast i dont spam threads about vinnie and jfl if u think your opinions are higher iq than mine, ur referenced in this forum as vinnie hacker little bitch, get some testosterone in ur veins to look more human, girl boy.
only retards reference me as tgat, good users know that what im saying is the truth

only retards reference me as tgat, good users know that what im saying is the truth
everyone user here agrees that he frauds hard and if takes pics from a higher angle not from looking down he would never reach chad. Get a brain boy, his bones are average he s saved by good colouring and soft features.

everyone user here agrees that he frauds hard and if takes pics from a higher angle not from looking down he would never reach chad. Get a brain boy, his bones are average he s saved by good colouring and soft features.
everyone being dr bruh or some other low iq absolutely braindead user

• JFL
everyone being dr bruh or some other low iq absolutely braindead user
i think u have 1 iq and 1000ng/dl E, that s why u simp like that and look like a girl.

i think u have 1 iq and 1000ng/dl E, that s why u simp like that and look like a girl.
accepting that vinnie mogs hurts you retards so much for some reason

• JFL
Is he your new oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All I see is a tiktoker with an insane amount of lip fillers, just like every privileged white prettyboy model
"Check your privilige sweety" :soy:
Fuck off back to Reddit you faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 17595 and Xangsane
hes good looking af

• +1
@cytoplasm i think he mogs chico in the first photo tbh
IMG 2570
looks better than chico in this one

Looks mediocre lol

• So Sad
i think vinnie mogs prime chico, and that guy in that specific selfie ngl
Dont think youll find anyone on this website who thinks vinnie mogs chico. But he definitely mogs that guy