How much appeal does dreads have to non-black foids?

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
just curious bc I'm getting my coils today, just wanted to know if I'll have appeal to white and asian foids aswell? (for reference getting something like these)

Attachments

• download (19).jpg
    download (19).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • @49BROOKLYNN🧚.jpg
    @49BROOKLYNN🧚.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Xangsane
these the type of niggas white women find the ugliest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leanmaxxin, mathis, gookstar and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, dehydrated, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
damn ngl I hate black foids too so I might be cooked
some find it ugly but i think they find it intimidating especially if youre tall with dreads

• +1
Reactions: mathis and NorwoodAscender
some find it ugly but i think they find it intimidating especially if youre tall with dreads
I'm 6ft w/o lifts, honestly I think u could pull it off if ur tall and ur locs are thin but imma gymmax eitherway to make sure I slay

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It’s not about the dreads it’s the eyes, if you have almond eyes they’ll fuck with you

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It’s not about the dreads it’s the eyes, if you have almond eyes they’ll fuck with you
i dont have almond eyes but I have low uee and light brown contacts (which are lowk halos for blacks) so idk, I plan on not getting a middle part but styling so my eyes show a little bit but I feel the dreads will make my eye coloring more prominent bc contrast

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and NorwoodAscender
I'm 6ft w/o lifts, honestly I think u could pull it off if ur tall and ur locs are thin but imma gymmax eitherway to make sure I slay
shit i dont know this is complicated, im not coping youll pull white girls but only whores or dumb ones.

shit i dont know this is complicated, im not coping youll pull white girls but only whores or dumb one
do u think its curlsmax or death then bc thats the most youthful looking hair u could prolly get as a black

i dont have almond eyes but I have low uee and light brown contacts (which are lowk halos for blacks) so idk, I plan on not getting a middle part but styling so my eyes show a little bit but I feel the dreads will make my eye coloring more prominent bc contrast
No but dude don’t over complicate it either you have em or you don’t. If you don’t have em you will have to develop your game; it has to be on points; you got to be smooth when talking to her no stuttering either

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and changemywayz
foids either like them or they don't
taper fade is safest bet but you don't have the dreadhead halo

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and VenatorLuparius
just curious bc I'm getting my coils today, just wanted to know if I'll have appeal to white and asian foids aswell? (for reference getting something like these)
lightskin dread head here, def works w white girls but idk abt asians tbh isn’t there like a literal oxford study that they go for white dudes

• +1
lightskin dread head here, def works w white girls but idk abt asians tbh isn’t there like a literal oxford study that they go for white dudes
unless u look like cuffem or r overweight***

No but dude don’t over complicate it either you have em or you don’t. If you don’t have em you will have to develop your game; it has to be on points; you got to be smooth when talking to her no stuttering either
game literally carries me rn lol
nah thats a tiktok meme

quality of foids?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
quality of foids?
ngl bro just get “foid” out of ur vocab ts sound retarded

i’ve been dating a girl for a few months now she’s quite pretty so id say good quality, but important to note you’ll get a lot of “snow bunny” white girls too which r usually chopped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung and changemywayz
game literally carries me rn lol

nah thats a tiktok meme
Yep no matter what ppl say on here, game is the most important most guys don’t look like models and guess what most guys pull… only models can afford not to have game and pull bxtches…

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and changemywayz
foids either like them or they don't
taper fade is safest bet but you don't have the dreadhead halo
nah them taper fade niggas ugly imo, also I alr setup the shit with the girl to do my hair so Iguess I'll just have to get them and see how it goes

ngl I laughed when I first seen this but imagine turning the fro into curls, ts would be majestic
its not that bad depending on everything else

nah them taper fade niggas ugly imo, also I alr setup the shit with the girl to do my hair so Iguess I'll just have to get them and see how it goes
depends what kinda fade they got

either way most white/asian foids would be 50/50 about dreads and taper was always what a saw blacks with aside from other black foids

• +1
depends what kinda fade they got

either way most white/asian foids would be 50/50 about dreads and taper was always what a saw blacks with aside from other black foids
true like I said I'm just finna max out stats and dreads and shoot my shot @ every bad bih and hope for the best, plus if they do like dreads the halo will make it pretty much guaranteed

0, unless foid fetishizes black men, absolutely 0

first guy looks like a fucking mop nvm every guy with dreads looks like a mop

Lying like shit lol.
Any sort of foid would prefer this over a blerd with a shitty fro.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and aesthetic beauty
Idek bro, but i guess goblinas like them too

Lying like shit lol.
Any sort of foid would prefer this over a blerd with a shitty fro.
White girls from the slums of Cincinnati suburbs would spit on this nigger.

keep it right above ur eye or just a bit below. if ur black + ur not a manlet, gymmaxxed + dreads youll slay as a black guy

• +1
White girls from the slums of Cincinnati suburbs would spit on this nigger.
Yes, but he would still do better than other blacks.

All girls in the west are the same, they see the same media and get to interact with each other. It'll be easier to get ethnic foids.

This is insane hating lmfao

• +1