Does this Pua break looks theory are would these chicks be into him regadless of his game? He is a 6/10 white male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just inject

Iron

he has alot more but since this is my first post, im not got spam shit. Its obviously real, you can tell the dialogue is not over dramatic and scripted like alot of these other guys that make infields. He does not do anything flashy.

Lol if you believe these are real.

If you ever approached a girl IRL you'd know how awkward it is.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 701 and 7 others
Just approach girls bro!!!! Don't forget to lift and hold frame !1!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, dodt and 1 other person
Lol if you believe these are real.

If you ever approached a girl IRL you'd know how awkward it is.

I dont think they are fake, He show a ton of his rejection compilations. and even admits he the ROI for cold apporach is low.

these videos are ragefuel,so pointless

If that giga Chad pua in NY is barely getting shit then this nigga def aint getting it.

Can you point out why it fake? He is not plowing or making disinterested girls suddenly attracted , most seem initially into him.

Can you point out why it fake? He is not plowing or making disinterested girls suddenly attracted , most seem initially into him.
Doesn't matter if this video is real or not. The reality is pickup all relies on one thing: looks.

There is no phrase, joke, pun, flirt, action, etc that can make a girl attracted to you within 5 mins. Either she already knows she would fuck you or not. If so, say whatever you want, "just be confident bro", and you'll get her number. What you said didn't matter anyway. If you're ugly, there is NO reason for her to give you her number, cuz she has 50+ better options than you.

I don't know what you look like @Just inject , maybe you meet the looks threshold enough to pull this pickup stuff off. But the reality is, this whole "approach random girls on the street" industry appeals to guys who are ugly. If they were good looking they wouldn't have to resort to talking to fucking strangers. In fact, that's the WORST thing you can do if you're unattractive. Your best bet is social circle.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and FatmanO
Doesn't matter if this video is real or not. The reality is pickup all relies on one thing: looks.

There is no phrase, joke, pun, flirt, action, etc that can make a girl attracted to you within 5 mins. Either she already knows she would fuck you or not. If so, say whatever you want, "just be confident bro", and you'll get her number. What you said didn't matter anyway. If you're ugly, there is NO reason for her to give you her number, cuz she has 50+ better options than you.

I don't know what you look like @Just inject , maybe you meet the looks threshold enough to pull this pickup stuff off. But the reality is, this whole "approach random girls on the street" industry appeals to guys who are ugly. If they were good looking they wouldn't have to resort to talking to fucking strangers. In fact, that's the WORST thing you can do if you're unattractive. Your best bet is social circle.
Surely behavior has to matter to an extent. Obviously looks matter but if he was aspie, I don't think he would be as successful. Do you have cold approach experience?

all you guy who cope with looks theory. This guy proofs its bullshit.
Yes, piece one anecdotal evidence disproves all the studies confirming looks theory.
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
JFL! The only thing he disproves is the sub8 theory, not looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
One guy who isn’t bad looking gets girls, disproves looks theory ???

Retard
Looks theory is the idea that looks are everything and confidence dont mattter/social skills dont matter. So this guy being a 6/10 at best, if he acting boring and not witty and charming would have gotten the same results regardless then?

seems legit bro:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
copity cope

Looks theory is the idea that looks are everything and confidence dont mattter/social skills dont matter. So this guy being a 6/10 at best, if he acting boring and not witty and charming would have gotten the same results regardless then?

seems legit bro:rolleyes:
@Arceus300 thoughts?

How can I be more charismatic?

You can’t. It’s something that’s correlated with your mindset, how u feel inside. It’s over for all of u, to much insecure about your looks, no self confidence. You cannot be charismatic if you all the time worry about your look

You can’t. It’s something that’s correlated with your mindset, how u feel inside. It’s over for all of u, to much insecure about your looks, no self confidence. You cannot be charismatic if you all the time worry about your look
Legit tbh you can’t be charismatic without being good looking enough tho you need the looks first otherwise people will just laugh at you

Legit tbh you can’t be charismatic without being good looking enough tho you need the looks first otherwise people will just laugh at you

Wrong you can’t be charismatic with the fact of being insecure all the time and looking at you in the mirror. That’s why @Nibba is an utter shit irl, and he probably struggle with girls cause he has no charisma

Wrong you can’t be charismatic with the fact of being insecure all the time and looking at you in the mirror. That’s why @Nibba is an utter shit irl, and he probably struggle with girls cause he has no charisma
You can’t have high self esteem without being good looking so you will always be insecure about your looks which prevents you from being charismatic, if you become good looking you can become charismatic easily

You can’t have high self esteem without being good looking so you will always be insecure about your looks which prevents you from being charismatic, if you become good looking you can become charismatic easily

Cope Nibba is « gl » but he’s a weak pussy and he’s fucking insecure

We are in 2019. If you want to have many hook ups, Tinder is the only way.

I want to see them PUA'ing if they dont get the opportunity to prove themselves because girls never swipe them.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I have been approached more times than I approached. I don't know if I could ever just cold approach

You are retarded of course social skills matter
This guy gets it. Jesus makes me wonder if these aspies actually leave the fucking house. This guy is a bit cringe, for sure. I think he is trying to act a little to fancy and witty but He as confidence and a great vibe.

This guy gets it. Jesus makes me wonder if these aspies actually leave the fucking house. This guy is a bit cringe, for sure. I think he is trying to act a little to fancy and witty but He as confidence and a great vibe.
Do you honestly think he’d get the same results if he was ugly? Of course social skills matter, but they won’t make you attractive.

Also, stop bumping this shit thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist, androidcel and 1 other person
This guy is below avg not 6/10.

Do you honestly think he’d get the same results if he was ugly? Of course social skills matter, but they won’t make you attractive.

Also, stop bumping this shit thread.
No obviously not, but he meets the looks threshold, from there game matters.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 176, androidcel and 1 other person
cooooooooooooooooooooooope

Ok,
So OP is the creator of those vids and that's why he keeps bumping this thread to get more views to his garbage bluepill channel.

He has no posts,only posts this one faggot and spams him over and over,
Disliking every single one of your vids and mass reporting them.
gg faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Ok,
So OP is the creator of those vids and that's why he keeps bumping this thread to get more views to his garbage bluepill channel.

He has no posts,only posts this one faggot and spams him over and over,
Disliking every single one of your vids and mass reporting them.
gg faggot.
Mass reporting them is a little too cruel though, he's a harmless bluepiller.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Mass reporting them is a little too cruel though, he's a harmless bluepiller.
I was just joking tbh,I'm too busy ldaring to click a button.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
I wish I had the ability to hide threads.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Status
Not open for further replies.