A single HTN in his 20s underachieves with women more than any other male demographic

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
"He's cheating on his wife with me and a million other people"

Says the 26 year old foid who's fucking a married 50 year old baldcel

According to looks theory he should be incel right guys? not banging a woman half his age who has a fuckable body.
Is this a case of foids getting a thrill from being a homewrecker and fucking a married man? preselection halo?

Whatever it is, it serves as proof that old subhuman fucks are having sex with 26 year old women while I am incel in my late 20s.

I have stated before that being a HTN leaves you in no mans land in the sense that you're not goodlooking enough to have casual sex with goodlooking foids but you're also not ugly enough for goodlooking foids to be 100% confident they can have complete control over you if she gets in a relationship with you.
She knows that you look good enough to cheat on her from the preselection halo of being with her, but you're not goodlooking enough for her to be able to tolerate the cheating like she would with a Chadlite/Chad.

Why I say being a HTN in your 20s is the worst age bracket to be a HTN: because in your first year of uni when you're aged 18/19 you can get results with fresher girls just by going with the flow but once the first year circumstances wear off you are into the open market of competing against older Chadlites and Chads for casual sex where you will always lose, while competing with MTN and LTN for oofy doofy relationships where you will never be chosen because you have too high of an opinion of yoursellf to fall into oofy doofy game whereas LTN especially hate themselves on a subconscious and sometimes consious level.

Once you clearly look over 30 and it's automatically assumed you have your life together just by virtue of being a white man who isn't giga low class, you have a different appeal where you aren't being compared to young Chads as your direct competition. You can enhance your appeal with beard game at this point and many women will be into it and think a HTN over 30 is a great catch since most men descend and look like complete shit at 30+

However when you are a clean shaven HTN in your 20s, foids dont assume you've achieved anything if you arent running status game just because you look young but they also penalize you for being sub Chad whereas Chad isnt expected to have achieved anything or attained any status while young because his looks alone are enough

Even while sporting a 6 figure net worth as a HTN, no girl is ever going to assume you're a high net worth individual, even if it gives you a genuine boost in confidence and self belief, it doesnt translate to enhanced results compared to being broke.
In fact, when you are broke and earning €10 per hour you value your time a lot less so spending 6 hours in bars per week and countless hours lying in bed hungover doesnt feel like a waste because you werent gonna gain much (in the short term anyway) if your put those hours to better use.

To address the final part of the title which is being a "SINGLE HTN in 20s"
Unlike the other elements where I have seen both sides of the coin, I only have experience being single but I can assume that having an attractive GF as a HTN normie opens up a different world of options for you because it serves as proof of your worth whereas you are just in no mans land, sitting on the fence while single with no girl willing to be the first one to take the plunge.

I rememeber looking at a group of student males on a night out and comparing them to a group of 30 year old males and just thinking that the student normies have such a massive gap to close on the student Chadlites because theres no assumed value and no way to display value aside from looks, whereas with the 30 year old normies they do have an assumed value despite their lack of looks
This may even continue to increase to 50+ given the slaying capabilities of the 50 year old baldcel fucking the foid half his age and "a million other women"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, bloomercel, lightskinbengali and 10 others
Yeah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, gribsufer1, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Just saw tits dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, LooksThinker, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
Cope being HTN mogs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FacialStructure404, shalomnigga and 4 others
She knows that you look good enough to cheat on her from the preselection halo of being with her, but you're not goodlooking enough for her to be able to tolerate the cheating like she would with a Chadlite/Chad.
examples of htn chadlite and chad

OP isn’t HTN

• +1
Reactions: silencio, greywind, the next o'pry and 4 others

View attachment 2686745

According to looks theory he should be incel right guys? not banging a woman half his age who has a fuckable body.
Is this a case of foids getting a thrill from being a homewrecker and fucking a married man? preselection halo?

Whatever it is, it serves as proof that old subhuman fucks are having sex with 26 year old women while I am incel in my late 20s.

I have stated before that being a HTN leaves you in no mans land in the sense that you're not goodlooking enough to have casual sex with goodlooking foids but you're also not ugly enough for goodlooking foids to be 100% confident they can have complete control over you if she gets in a relationship with you.

Why I say being a HTN in your 20s is the worst age bracket to be a HTN: because in your first year of uni when you're aged 18/19 you can get results with fresher girls just by going with the flow but once the first year circumstances wear off you are into the open market of competing against older Chadlites and Chads for casual sex where you will always lose, while competing with MTN and LTN for oofy doofy relationships where you will never be chosen because you have too high of an opinion of yoursellf to fall into oofy doofy game whereas LTN especially hate themselves on a subconscious and sometimes consious level.

Once you clearly look over 30 and it's automatically assumed you have your life together just by virtue of being a white man who isn't giga low class, you have a different appeal where you aren't being compared to young Chads as your direct competition. You can enhance your appeal with beard game at this point and many women will be into it and think a HTN over 30 is a great catch since most men descend and look like complete shit at 30+

However when you are a clean shaven HTN in your 20s, foids dont assume you've achieved anything if you arent running status game just because you look young but they also penalize you for being sub Chad whereas Chad isnt expected to have achieved anything or attained any status while young because his looks alone are enough

Even while sporting a 6 figure net worth as a HTN, no girl is ever going to assume you're a high net worth individual, even if it gives you a genuine boost in confidence and self belief, it doesnt translate to enhanced results compared to being broke.
In fact, when you are broke and earning €10 per hour you value your time a lot less so spending 6 hours in bars per week and countless hours lying in bed hungover doesnt feel like a waste because you werent gonna gain much (in the short term anyway) if your put those hours to better use.

Unlike the other elements where I have seen both sides of the coin, I only have experience being single but I can assume that having an attractive GF as a HTN normie opens up a different world of options for you because it serves as proof of your worth whereas you are just in no mans land, sitting on the fence while single with no girl willing to be the first one to take the plunge.

I rememeber looking at a group of student males on a night out and comparing them to a group of 30 year old males and just thinking that the student normies have such a massive gap to close on the student Chadlites because theres no assumed value and no way to display value aside from looks, whereas with the 30 year old normies they do have an assumed value despite their lack of looks
This may even continue to increase to 50+ given the slaying capabilities of the 50 year old baldcel fucking the foid half his age and "a million other women"

very relatable i am a khhv despite being rated high htn - low chadlite on average and i dont fit in anywhere. i dont even have irl friends, i dont relate to most incels because they blame everything on looks, dont relate to ugly/average looking normies as they have sex and gfs while i can’t, dont relate to NT HTNs as they live a completely different life from me, it feels like an anomaly and a very solitary existence

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 6ft4
A single word was not read

get out of your DOGSHIT country bozo..........

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
Biggest slayers I've seen were high MTNs and HTNs.

very relatable i am a khhv despite being rated high htn - low chadlite on average
Maybe if you have no desire, but I doubt you're actually that high. You will get women approaching you at that point.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Xangsane
very relatable i am a khhv despite being rated high htn - low chadlite on average and i dont fit in anywhere. i dont even have irl friends, i dont relate to most incels because they blame everything on looks, dont relate to ugly/average looking normies as they have sex and gfs while i can’t, dont relate to NT HTNs as they live a completely different life from me, it feels like an anomaly and a very solitary existence
go kys then nigga ur handed Htn+ looks supposedly on a Golden platter and ur here rottingand Be a autistac faggot instead of talking to people and interacting with them at HtN people actively want to know u just due to your looks if u fail at just being able to hold a conversation idk what to tell u except rope.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
go kys then nigga ur handed Htn+ looks supposedly on a Golden platter and ur here rottingand Be a autistac faggot instead of talking to people and interacting with them at HtN people actively want to know u just due to your looks if u fail at just being able to hold a conversation idk what to tell u except rope.
i can't interact with people moron. thats the whole reason im here. i cant even talk to a normie man let alone a woman its like they are a whole different species

i can't interact with people moron. thats the whole reason im here. i cant even talk to a normie man let alone a woman its like they are a whole different species
You just need to get out of your shell.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Well if this isnt the damn truth

View attachment 2686745

girl isn't that hot, tho