buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
now if you are and always were chad the time from 12-50 is always good

but as a normie or htn ur early 20s is the best time

partys
bones are pretty much fully grown now
no need to follow anti aging
foids from all age groups are interested in you university/school time so high social circle
high energy
best time to build muscle mass while still being lean from good metabolism

all this gets worse and worse as you age. now normies will tell you the best time is 30-40 because muhh u have a family now, you are a wise man and get income

but truth is if you never had a proper youth/teen years you will always think you missed shit out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spermium, Xangsane, falcon1 and 18 others
Mid 20s is better imo. You are out of college but still young enough to interact with college kids and likely moneymog them to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Crimson, falcon1, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
fax

i remember back when i was in my 20s but that was so long ago

to all the young guys reading this : don’t listen to retards that say to focus on money, that shit is easy to make and not even real

go out and travel and date

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, deepfuckingvalue, Kamui and 4 others
Mid 20s is better imo. You are out of college but still young enough to interact with college kids and likely moneymog them to oblivion
nah not really

a couple guys i know back in the day who did one contract in the army then went to uni couldn’t relate to the other kids cuz they were already 22 and had been deployed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and buflek
best time for me was 1-3 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and buflek
Mid 20s you start to look old

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and nofap

partys
foids from all age groups are interested in you university/school time so high social circle
high energy

all this gets worse and worse as you age. now normies will tell you the best time is 30-40 because muhh u have a family now, you are a wise man and get income

but truth is if you never had a proper youth/teen years you will always think you missed shit out
454E4597 E390 4A00 B3CF 6E31BE5F89E7

This shit hits hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, tombradylover, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
im mid twenties rn

just working, going home to gf, sometimes walking around with mate and go to the gym

this seems like the ideal life for some, but for me going to partys and meeting random foids was the best time. as much as i hate to admit it but imo humans arent made for monogamy. we want to fuck and impregnate as many women as we can its just biology

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Allornothing, forevergymcelling and 2 others
My prime is spent amassing posts on an incel forum JFL

• +1
Reactions: buflek
im mid twenties rn

just working, going home to gf, sometimes walking around with mate and go to the gym

this seems like the ideal life for some, but for me going to partys and meeting random foids was the best time. as much as i hate to admit it but imo humans arent made for monogamy. we want to fuck and impregnate as many women as we can its just biology
Of course we aren’t made for monogamy. Monogamy benefits women not men.

Men are meant to be polygamous and spread their genes as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and buflek
fax

i remember back when i was in my 20s but that was so long ago

to all the young guys reading this : don’t listen to retards that say to focus on money, that shit is easy to make and not even real

go out and travel and date
Heteromen aint traveling in the world and sucking others men dick for money. No normal people with decent family will do that.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Of course we aren’t made for monogamy. Monogamy benefits women not men.

Men are meant to be polygamous and spread their genes as much as possible.
If chads learned to keep the Dick in the underwear or whatever there was back in the day we wouldn't have subhumans today. I Hope i can break their skulls when i go to the otherworld with my 100 kilos fatmaxxed frame

Maybe for chads but a lot of subhuman i know from youth ascended when they get older in age.

Aging works only for men.

Maybe for chads but a lot of subhuman i know from youth ascended when they get older in age.

Aging works only for men.
Yes they finally ascended when they got to provide for a woman when She was old and past her prime and her pussy stretched by chad and tyrone big cock. Such an ascension

• +1
Yes they finally ascended when they got to provide for a woman when She was old and past her prime and her pussy stretched by chad and tyrone big cock. Such an ascension
Thats good enough.

You will never have your youth back.

Rock hard boners, intense orgams, fast metabolism, peak T levels...

its utter suifuel realizing I will never be a collagenmaxxed 19 yo with thick hair and lean body despite smoking, drinking and eating goyslop almost daily

now I am 28 and run every healthmaxx possible but it still does not come close

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, buflek, Kamui and 1 other person
Thats good enough.
It's shit. You have to worship her and wageslave to fulfill her financial needings while Better men got to Stretch her pussy for free and got worshipped by her.

It's shit. You have to worship her and wageslave to fulfill her financial needings while Better men got to Stretch her pussy for free and got worshipped by her.
If u look good enough hell will worship u no matter how failure u are. Im like mtn/htn and my gf is all over me. No matter how much shit i do Wrong he is still all over me.9

If you look good you don't have to wait being a 30 yo oldcel for your First relationship
Some people ascend later. They can get younger women but its bit harder to pull.

Some people ascend later. They can get younger women but its bit harder to pull.
How Ascend? They get uglier, unless they don't go from obese to lean in that case that could be legit.

its utter suifuel realizing I will never be a collagenmaxxed 19 yo with thick hair and lean body despite smoking, drinking and eating goyslop almost daily

That’s the most brutal part of it
You try so hard and you’re not even being close to be so healthy and good looking as when you where 19-20. Most man look like shit after 23-25 because there collagen starts to go

If chads learned to keep the Dick in the underwear or whatever there was back in the day we wouldn't have subhumans today. I Hope i can break their skulls when i go to the otherworld with my 100 kilos fatmaxxed frame
It’s not that they didn’t it’s that a lot of women could not get chad and so had no choice but to settle with the beta. You literally see this happen today.

It’s not that they didn’t it’s that a lot of women could not get chad and so had no choice but to settle with the beta. You literally see this happen today.
Plus just because a guy is Chad if he fucks a Becky or ltb there’s a good Chance the child will take after the mothers looks than the fathers.

A lot are single mums even If chad genes get passed on they get mixed with shitty ltb genes that's why genetic recomb Is a thing. If genetic Lines were pure and elite from both sides there wouldn't be no more subhumans

How Ascend? They get uglier, unless they don't go from obese to lean in that case that could be legit.
I ascended later. I grew lill bit of beard and got pretty boy hair.. lost lill bit of weight. Im still getting great lols at 33 age. When i Was at age of 20 i was insivible. I was lill bit overweight, had bloated face and ugly ass hell hair.

Plus just because a guy is Chad if he fucks a Becky or ltb there’s a good Chance the child will take after the mothers looks than the fathers.
Yes that's what i am saying. Only good looking people should have reproduced so that the ugly gene got wiped out from Humanity instead ugly people chose to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I ascended later. I grew lill bit of beard and got pretty boy hair.. lost lill bit of weight. Im still getting great lols at 33 age. When i Was at age of 20 i was insivible. I was lill bit overweight, had bloated face and ugly ass hell hair.
So you Just missed out on youth because you were fat.

Legit

Being a mogger in your late teens-early 20s and having prime aged foids lust over you is peak before you’re hit by low T, balding, weight gain, and brain fog

Yes that's what i am saying. Only good looking people should have reproduced so that the ugly gene got wiped out from Humanity instead ugly people chose to reproduce
If only bro I agree

So you Just missed out on youth because you were fat.
Not fat. Beard saved my sorry ass. If u can figure out what looks good on u you will ascend. Of course if u have optiona like beard and good hair genes… but some people can get bit boost from gym but they will never turn to chads or chadlites.

no late 30s

wasn't for me

Mtn/htn is enough to slay. The ugly people are the unluckiest one but they aint majority. Most 20/30 are in mtn/ High ltn range. Even High ltn can get girls. Truecells have hardest time.

Mtn/htn is enough to slay. The ugly people are the unluckiest one but they aint majority. Most 20/30 are in mtn/ High ltn range. Even High ltn can get girls. Truecells have hardest time.
need to compensate with body or height tho as mtn

need to compensate with body or height tho as mtn
Average height is good enough. 160/168cm can be nightmare territory.

Body is cope if it does not improve ur facial features.

• JFL
Average height is good enough. 160/168cm can be nightmare territory.

Body is cope if it does not improve ur facial features.
JFL if you think having an average face body and height will get you anywhere in 2024

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Idk man it varies from person to person

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
JFL if you think having an average face body and height will get you anywhere in 2024
it must. Otherwise it will not make any Sense. It cannot be that only top 10% are dating.

it must. Otherwise it will not make any Sense. It cannot be that only top 10% are dating.
girls only date the top 10-20% guys

they rather not date at all and just use tinder/instagram to fuck until they get a top tier guy

once they turn old they settle with a guy in a sexless relationship where the male plays the role of the beta provider

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
girls only date the top 10-20% guys

they rather not date at all and just use tinder/instagram to fuck until they get a top tier guy

once they turn old they settle with a guy in a sexless relationship where the male plays the role of the beta provider
This.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and buflek
Finna rope if this shit supposed to be the best time

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and buflek
Legit lifestyle wise but most men will peak at 24-28 or so looks wise.
That's because you facial fat melts and you look more defined, many early 20 cels stll look infantile.

• +1
Legit lifestyle wise but most men will peak at 24-28 or so looks wise.
That's because you facial fat melts and you lokk more defined, many early 20 cels stll look infantile.
i read u should always aim to look 27 no matter how old you are. apparently males peak there

but idk if its my bad lifestyle with a high screen time but i feel like i descended from 22 to now (26)

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

partys
high energy

Water, but the thread sends a good message.

• +1
You can have a good life no matter ur age tho, u missed out if you didn’t enjoy ur early 20s but it’s still not over u can make a comeback and crush ur mid - late 20s, 30s, 40s