Does voice even matter?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I have a voice deep enough for it to get commented on a somewhat consistent basis (almost only men, never foids)

How much psl does this add to my appeal?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, Mr. President and 1 other person
voice matters. nobody wants to listen to a guy that sounds like an indian or a soy cuck.

i want to watch educational videos and study, and i just cant when its some geezer or indian speaking. meanwhile when chad speaks and has a mogger voice, everyone can listen for hours and the vibration from the mogger voice pleases everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim, synock21, kebab and 1 other person
it adds appeal to under 25 year olds that happen to be tall and atleast htn lol means nothing otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I have a voice deep enough for it to get commented on a somewhat consistent basis (almost only men, never foids)

How much psl does this add to my appeal?
Yes voice matters. Rlly deep voice adds up to my dimorphism LIKE HELLA

It's very good for voice notes

it adds appeal to under 25 year olds that happen to be tall and atleast htn lol means nothing otherwise
wouldn't say that i think its quite important in life more people will be willing to listen to you and morgan freeman, and attenborough would not be as well known

Yeah its a real halo

does not matter for foids

idk i wish mine was a little less deep. You dont want it to be too deep but you dont wanna sound like a women most people shouldnt worry about it

Don’t listen to the goobers ITT.

Women consider A deep, masculine voice very attractive.
Having a eunuch, cuck voice is a deal breaker in some cases

• +1
Reactions: murdah
voice matters. nobody wants to listen to a guy that sounds like an indian or a soy cuck.

i want to watch educational videos and study, and i just cant when its some geezer or indian speaking. meanwhile when chad speaks and has a mogger voice, everyone can listen for hours and the vibration from the mogger voice pleases everyone
thats because it resonates in his chad skull and youre literally hearing his chad bone structure