Doesnt lookism apply for gays?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Most gays ack like they are having threesome and wonderful lusty hedonic sex life but they often look ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
4:23... go to sleep bro! you wanna have energy for tomorrow ;)

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Gay guys on average are uglier than straight guys for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and toolateforme
Most gays ack like they are having threesome and wonderful lusty hedonic sex life but they often look ugly as fuck
also, answering your question, yes but less than for straight males because men have a higher sex drive therefore lower standards
Gay guys on average are uglier than straight guys for some reason.
True, your average gay guy is pretty subhuman but in movies they're always hot jfl

Guys fuck everything, If I registered on Grindr right now I'd get 20 matches in half an hour jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Vitruvian, BigBoy and 1 other person
also, answering your question, yes but less than for straight males because men have a higher sex drive therefore lower standards

True, your average gay guy is pretty subhuman but in movies they're always hot jfl
I think gays have zero standard.
They always make out like they are having better sex life than heterosexual people.

And yeah I'm fucked now, I slept whole fucking day lol

• +1
Lol at Hollywood thinking that straight guys would turn gay if we get exposed to good looking fags :lul:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and BigBoy
They always make out like they are having better sex life than heterosexual people.

if women were as easy as gays, you would already have slayed

• +1
faggots are degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and toolateforme
No it does not apply to gays at all

For one, there is such a small population of them that they have to be less picky

Also, if a guy here gets plastic surgery and looks overly “done” or plastic, he becomes completely invalidated in the eyes of women sexually

If a gay guy gets it and it looks done, many gay guys won’t be bothered at all. Women will even cheer them on, “Slay queen, be your best self!”

• JFL
i saw this ugly manlet chink in a cut video talking about how many guys he hooked up with on online dating. i was fucking astounded.

• +1
Men have lower standards than women because of their stronger sex drive.

Gay men are this times 2. Or more.

• JFL
i saw this ugly manlet chink in a cut video talking about how many guys he hooked up with on online dating. i was fucking astounded.
yeah this shit is what im talking about, every jewtube vid and shit ugly as fuck LGBT kids always say yo i just had threesome for week a row i feel so tired~ etc etc i fucked hundred guys~~ etc etc
i was like are they bluffing or are they having it so easy??

• +1

reminds me of this post on .co JFL:
Screen Shot 2019 10 06 at 153309

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3142 and toolateforme
yeah this shit is what im talking about, every jewtube vid and shit ugly as fuck LGBT kids always say yo i just had threesome for week a row i feel so tired~ etc etc i fucked hundred guys~~ etc etc
i was like are they bluffing or are they having it so easy??
theyre telling the truth, fags can get laid on the fly

• So Sad
Jon kortajarena and Luke Evans are gays and they're not subhumans i think