Doesn't matter if your chad - on OLD you will still be skipped by femcels

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
This used to be the case on many OLD apps/websites years ago. I can remember using match.com back in like 2013, and they would let you know how many people viewed your profile. This is not the case anymore for ANY app (except Muzz jfl - ironically the only one I personally use). Why don't OLD apps let you see who has viewed your profile? Because it is absolutely suicide-inducing. Guys like @Amnesia like to brag about how they get so many matches but they are legit being swiped left on by the majority of people including femcels.

I ran Muzz experiment last week with @ascendedd who is unarguably top 0.5% on there and he got something like 1 like for every 8 views from mainly 25+ old women. That's a 12.5% like rate for every person who who views your profile. Probably would've been less had I not removed autist pics. In 2014, Tinder stated that women swipe right on 7% of profiles. This was nearly 10 fucking years ago. It's definitely a lot lower now!

When guys like @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko are saying they have a 100 likes in 24 hours in actuality they have at the very least 1000 views. I'm being skipped by absolute pajeetas on Muzz but just before I fetch the rope to hang myself, some top 5% foid would swipe right on me and prevent me from roping.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, vermillioncorefan, flippasav and 2 others
Water even a chad with 100 matches in 24h was left swiped by 3x that

Water even a chad with 100 matches in 24h was left swiped by 3x that
The problem is you can't see who swiped left on you. It will leave you just as confused when you see some HTB liked your profile but tons of femcels skipped you.

This used to be the case on many OLD apps/websites years ago. I can remember using match.com back in like 2013, and they would let you know how many people viewed your profile. This is not the case anymore for ANY app (except Muzz jfl - ironically the only one I personally use). Why don't OLD apps let you see who has viewed your profile? Because it is absolutely suicide-inducing. Guys like @Amnesia like to brag about how they get so many matches but they are legit being swiped left on by the majority of people including femcels.

I ran Muzz experiment last week with @ascendedd who is unarguably top 0.5% on there and he got something like 1 like for every 8 views from mainly 25+ old women. That's a 12.5% like rate for every person who who views your profile. Probably would've been less had I not removed autist pics. In 2014, Tinder stated that women swipe right on 7% of profiles. This was nearly 10 fucking years ago. It's definitely a lot lower now!

When guys like @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko are saying they have a 100 likes in 24 hours in actuality they have at the very least 1000 views. I'm being skipped by absolute pajeetas on Muzz but just before I fetch the rope to hang myself, some top 5% foid would swipe right on me and prevent me from roping.
Return to Allah and stop talking about females akhy

• +1
Reactions: wsada, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 40469
The problem is you can't see who swiped left on you. It will leave you just as confused when you see some HTB liked your profile but tons of femcels skipped you.
problem is users here see the world as this computer code

If u can attract a htb that must mean u can attract every mtb and ltb right?

Just doesn’t work that way

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and SecularIslamist
Pic quality, quantity and most importantly looking NT is critical, far more important than just being Chad
You need TONS of pictures taken by friends hanging around in public places and also look above average in them
You can't afford to be average or below in looks, nor look autistic

Inb4 "Chad takes shitty mirror selfies like a sperg and still gets matches" literal cope
A single hint you are a friendless weirdo and you're out of the equation

Is this legit? He actually had that shrimp dick?

general appeal is useless once you realize that the amount of matches doesn't matter only the amount of dates as a result of it does.

'more matches means more potential dates' sounds good on paper, in reality it doesn't work like that, women will only go out with you if you are the specific niche they are into, they will swipe on you, but they won't put any effort into it.

some alt guy swiping only on alt girls will get more dates out of a few matches than chad does ironically.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Amnesia is 30 yrs old and still takes care of him

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist