Dogpill is more real than you can handle

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
So in my search for all the alt-incel/blackpill sites i found a zoophilia oriented incel forum and founder mentioned the reason for creation is that beastforum is too much female dominated etc. so i wen't to check it out out of curiosty and lo and behold... i wish i didn't...
A lot of the threads were about how to deal with dog cum dripping out of vagina during work/day from all the dog sex, im not making this shit up
23 46 09 images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, mojopin, BornAgainChad and 2 others
:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, SayNoToRotting, Humans_Are_Robots and 1 other person
Another high quality post bro good job

@Madness
@Tony
@future chadlite
We cel now ????

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping

@Madness
@Tony
@future chadlite
We cel now ????
i think me u need to visit tony in Bvlgaria and buy some bvlgari watches and fuck gypsy then we take plane with @Tony to swissland eat some chocolate and take cigar pic with @Arceus300 incredible height and skull size and zygos, and slayer eyes(only bad in pics) with acne doesnt matter anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Nibba
i think me u need to visit tony in Bvlgaria and buy some bvlgari watches and fuck gypsy then we take plane with @Tony to swissland eat some chocolate and take cigar pic with @Arceus300 incredible height and skull size and zygos, and slayer eyes(only bad in pics) with acne doesnt matter anyways.
WE MUST CEL WITH TONY THIS SUMMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THEN ARCBRAH WILL PROVIDE US WITH FOOD AND GYM MEMBERSHIP AND HOME WITH HIS MODEL/ACTOR MONEY @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Tony and future chadlite
WE MUST CEL WITH TONY THIS SUMMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THEN ARCBRAH WILL PROVIDE US WITH FOOD AND GYM MEMBERSHIP AND HOME WITH HIS MODEL/ACTOR MONEY @Arceus300
Maxresdefault

@Madness
@Tony
@future chadlite
We cel now ????
A local hs girl fucked a dog and killed herself

You will still find denying the dogpill with all the evidence we have.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
The PSLosphere has permananetly ruined the way I see women with dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and BornAgainChad
white girls fuck dogs

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245, BornAgainChad and 5 others
dogpill sniffed me out and mauled me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Laugh at furries again.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
B8n95p73ild01

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and SayNoToRotting
What the fuck??? It’s not worse than horsepill tho girls can have a 20inch cock anytime they want jfl if your cock doesn’t go into their vagina and come out of their mouth

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Phad, JovanD and 2 others
The dogpill mauled me :feelsrope:

white girls fuck dogs
Yup. Its mostly white bitches. I almost never see ethnic foids with dogs. And if I do the dog is usually a small cute one. White girls love those big robust dogs.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and JovanD
It's probably just a small minority though, similar to how there is a small group of men who like fucking horses or other domesticated animals. Just lol if you think this is common among women. The number of women who fuck their dogs is probably sub-1%

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back