Doll fucking MGTOW shill TFM just admitted on stream that he was an incel during his youth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
He just admitted it indirectly during his last stream. He said that he used to deal with bullies at school. He said this while replying to a superchat as part of his argument about how/why you shouldn't try to argue with people who disagree with you, but in doing this he's also accidentally exposed himself as bullshit fraud.

Chads NEVER get bullied at school. Ever. Not unless they are literally giga-autist and have negative 9000 IQ. Even most normies don't get bullied. Fuck it, even most low-tier normies don't get bullied that frequently. If bullies have chosen you as a target, it means you are in the bottom 10-20%.

I always fucking knew that there was something off about this guy. He's garnered an audience by selling himself as this super based redpiller/MGTOW character that is simply too good and/or smart for women, but now he's basically exposed himself as the incel weeb that he's always been. He was never Chad or even Chadlite. He's just some failed normie in denial sort of like 99% of MGTOW.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Pikabro and PMF1
He was never Chad or even Chadlite. He's just some failed normie in denial sort of like 99% of MGTOW.
Took you long enough to figure that one out chief lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Aladin, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
99% of self proclaimed MGTOW are Incels in denial, no such a thing as Men Going Their Own Way, more like Men Forced Their Own Way.

Real MGTOW are living their lives, only interacting with females in an intimate level to have casual sex, they aren't on internet boards saying negative shit about women 24/7.

These (pseudo) MGTOW don't want to admit they are Incels, so they create this persona of the MGTOW that doesn't need female love/companionship.

And this persona is very fragile and caricate: they act like alpha males, when they are simply ugly and outcasted, that's why they cope with MGTOW.

Chads are not MGTOW because the system/society works in their favour, they never had a shortage of pussies available.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I didn't understand a single word from the title.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
Yeah as you said, 99% of mgtow, redpillers and even most blackpillers are copers. If they were attractive and getting women was easy to them, they would all renounce mgtow and all the negative shit they say about chicks would become positive. This is why it's important not to fall for their schtick because they paint a picture that is nowhere as bad as it seems.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, Gonthar, Pikabro and 1 other person
Took you long enough to figure that one out chief lmao
The thing is TFM actually has genuine charisma which is why has has an audience despite having been deplatformed from basically every mainstream social media. You have to listen to his bullshit for a considerable time before you start figuring out that he's a larping bullshitter.

theres nothing wrong with that imo. As long as he dosent advertise himself as some guy who gets girls. Though, i do think this was his problem. Not the fact that hes MGTOW, but the fact that hes coping as some go getter when he should really have been honest (his stance and info should have came from a place of self awareness, not delision such as thinking their somewhat not cucked in society). This is the deception of the leaders in the manosphere, and the reason they destroy mens spheres and give true people a bad look. People like tate, and all those other fake toxic masc characters who cope with mens improvement.

The issue is tricky in todays time because 99% of all men are in some form incel by definition. Even “giga”chad is coping, as his lifestyle will never compare to stacy. Let alone the laws and power stacy has over him. Men live in a cucked society and its bluepilled to think otherwise. Chad may not realize it at first, but it wont change the base level of reality whether he does or does not.

Most people don’t understand the purpose of the word incel, not knowing the nature of the word itself is used to catagorize mens masculinity and mental and moral precision against wicked natures(like modern female nature)

So when guys like the ones on this post throw around incel, bashing a guy who objectively lives better than them, it just to me seems like a bunch of foid language. Your being decived by your hate. Yes the guy may deserve it, but ultimately your playing a part into being swayed by these fake manosphere leaders, throwing around a word used to hurt you and eventually helpng categorize authentic male movements under derogatory just because a few bad apples you were forced to see.

Last edited:
  • +1
who is tfm

MGTOW’ers are always either incels or boomers that got divorce raped

who is tfm
MGTOW streamer who shills dolls as a replacement for women.

theres nothing wrong with that imo. As long as he dosent advertise himself as some guy who gets girls. Though, i do think this was his problem. Not the fact that hes MGTOW, but the fact that hes coping as some go getter when he should really have been honest (his stance and info should have came from a place of self awareness, not delision such as thinking their somewhat not cucked in society). This is the deception of the leaders in the manosphere, and the reason they destroy mens spheres and give true people a bad look. People like tate, and all those other fake toxic masc characters who cope with mens improvement.

The issue is tricky in todays time because 99% of all men are in some form incel by definition. Even “giga”chad is coping, as his lifestyle will never compare to stacy. Let alone the laws and power stacy has over him. Men live in a cucked society and its bluepilled to think otherwise. Chad may not realize it at first, but it wont change the base level of reality whether he does or does not.

Most people don’t understand the purpose of the word incel, not knowing the nature of the word itself is used to catagorize mens masculinity and mental and moral precision against wicked natures(like modern female nature)

So when guys like the ones on this post throw around incel, bashing a guy who objectively lives better than them, it just to me seems like a bunch of foid language. Your being decived by your hate. Yes the guy may deserve it, but ultimately your playing a part into being swayed by these fake manosphere leaders, throwing around a word used to hurt you and eventually helpng categorize authentic male movements under derogatory just because a few bad apples you were forced to see.
Somehow read all of this.

it's kind of obvious, you can sort of tell from his voice and the way he speaks lol. he was also obese

A MGTOW was an incel growing up? No shit.

He just admitted it indirectly during his last stream. He said that he used to deal with bullies at school. He said this while replying to a superchat as part of his argument about how/why you shouldn't try to argue with people who disagree with you, but in doing this he's also accidentally exposed himself as bullshit fraud.

Chads NEVER get bullied at school. Ever. Not unless they are literally giga-autist and have negative 9000 IQ. Even most normies don't get bullied. Fuck it, even most low-tier normies don't get bullied that frequently. If bullies have chosen you as a target, it means you are in the bottom 10-20%.

I always fucking knew that there was something off about this guy. He's garnered an audience by selling himself as this super based redpiller/MGTOW character that is simply too good and/or smart for women, but now he's basically exposed himself as the incel weeb that he's always been. He was never Chad or even Chadlite. He's just some failed normie in denial sort of like 99% of MGTOW.
TFM has been around for awhile now though. How old is he?
MGTOW is the only position that makes any logical sense for older men. I'm 38. And dating at my age is pretty much entirely about betabuxx. The whole unemployed Chad on welfare/mooches off his parents thing doesn't fly anymore at my age.
This whole Chad worship thing, yeah that maybe makes sense when you are in your teens and early twenties. Maybe you can get away with that for a little while longer. But even if you take very good care of yourself at my age, no women in their 20s take me seriously as a partner unless I betabux for them. And women in their 30s are all about the betabuxx.

I was a virgin up until I was 26 technically too (though when I was 18, a woman wanted to fuck me but I couldn't get it up because I was a high-inhib turbo autist). But not a virgin any longer. And I got laid with a cis woman without paying for it as recently as February before I ghosted her. What does it matter if a dude was an incel in his youth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist

Gandy got bullied, lost virginity at 21
O’Pry got bullied
Chico got bullied
Jordan Barret got molested

Gandy got bullied, lost virginity at 21
O’Pry got bullied
Chico got bullied
Jordan Barret got molested
Bullies in what sense?

There is 'bullied' and there's bullied.

Age also matters. If you got bullied at 12 it means nothing. If you get bullied at 15-17 it's over for you.

• +1
everyone poops monkey GIF by NeonMob

Any dude who fucks a doll is 100% a fucking incel.

I don't care what argument they have LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any dude who fucks a doll is 100% a fucking incel.

I don't care what argument they have LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guy's really emotionally attached to it as well, he'll actually get mad if people say bad shit about 'her' lmao.

what's the dudes name?

what's the dudes name?
He just calls himself Turd Flinging Monkey. You can't find him on normie social media anymore because he's been banned from all of it. He now streams/uploads his content on alt-platforms like MGTOW tv, rumble, etc. Also uploads his stuff to bitchute.

He just calls himself Turd Flinging Monkey. You can't find him on normie social media anymore because he's been banned from all of it. He now streams/uploads his content on alt-platforms like MGTOW tv, rumble, etc. Also uploads his stuff to bitchute.
any pics of him?

Thought this was common knowledge

Most redpill niggas are ex-incels in denial

Myron from Fresh and fit said he only lost his V card at 18 but didn’t get any pussy in his 20s

I've never seen a MGTOW, masculinist, whatever that didn't have something wrong about his life, whether in the past or present.

And they love to compare themselves to Leonardo di Caprio, saying he's a MGTOW and blah blah blah, when the comparision doesn't make sense: you're comparing a top Hollywood star with uglies/normies.

A Chad being MGTOW is organic, a normie/incel/ugly being MGTOW is pure coping.