Dolph Lundgren's Anabolic Regimen

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How did Dolph Lundgren take steroids for all those years and still managed to retain his youthful look?

EU4AomJVAAABGbt
8f75171f8432de674e61bf798c770e37
Dolph Lundgren09
Dolph Lundgren picture a3
(that palate though)

He's in his 30s in some of these pics so it's clear that steroids didn't age him strongly like it does to most people. He also kept most of his hair despite him having the genes to go bald:

A5d9caf2fe787e6bd5e8414381df4305
Download 5
Dolph Lundgren The actor and his 24 year old girlfriend are engaged

How exactly did he take steroids without having any of the negative side effects, especially back in the 80s/90s? What's he doing to maintain his physique and health? I desperately need to take steroids to fill out my 6'7" frame without becoming a bulky bloated mess like I do when I try naturally but don't want to fuck my hair and health up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, owlofathena, Wallenberg and 8 others
How did Dolph Lundgren take steroids for all those years and still managed to retain his youthful look?

View attachment 1392868View attachment 1392870View attachment 1392871View attachment 1392873 (that palate though)

He's in his 30s in some of these pics so it's clear that steroids didn't age him strongly like it does to most people. He also kept most of his hair despite him having the genes to go bald:

View attachment 1392876View attachment 1392878View attachment 1392879

How exactly did he take steroids without having any of the negative side effects, especially back in the 80s/90s? What's he doing to maintain his physique and health? I desperately need to take steroids to fill out my 6'7" frame without becoming a bulky bloated mess like I do when I try naturally but don't want to fuck my hair and health up.

He was only like 27 when he was filming Rocky 4 and he looked every bit his age skin wise if not a little rough looking even for his age when he filmed Expendables at I think 53. Arnold's skin held up better than his did. Both were lucky in retaining hair though considering the steroid use (if he did take them).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Wouldn't the bones stretch his skin so any structural damage is less visible?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
He's natural, he said in an interview he didnt' take steroids and exposed other actors for using them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, StrangerDanger, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
He's natural, he said in an interview he didnt' take steroids and exposed other actors for using them.

I guess his build is possible without steroids but most people would need them for that build.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 7725
All natural bro:

MV5BNGUyNWIxYWQtZDBhNS00MjcwLTgxOTMtZjRhMzMwNmM1YmMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mike141, owlofathena, Deleted member 14203 and 2 others
if you lose hair while roiding it would reveal the scar, no?
not ideal

if you lose hair while roiding it would reveal the scar, no?
not ideal
No, I have transplant in the area. I would lose their hair behind it though so would need fin to keep it.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
No, I have transplant in the area. I would lose their hair behind it though so would need fin to keep it.
so it's possible to trasplant on the scar itself so it will never be visible even if you're balding?
i asked a ht clinic and they told me not because muh blood flow

so it's possible to trasplant on the scar itself so it will never be visible even if you're balding?
i asked a ht clinic and they told me not because muh blood flow
It's mostly in front of it.

I was already a big guy when I started making movies. I didn't need to be any bigger. So steroids didn't make any sense. But if you're a regular-sized actor and you're in a movie where you're supposed to be some pumped-up guy who takes his shirt off, yeah, steroids make sense.

If you believe that you're truly retarded.

View attachment 1392868View attachment 1392870View attachment 1392871View attachment 1392873 (that palate though)

View attachment 1392876View attachment 1392878View attachment 1392879

just take dsip, rawmeatmax and increase testosterone. follow the primal diet and look into steeve reeves's books.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Elvisandreaa and TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 4209
I was already a big guy when I started making movies. I didn't need to be any bigger. So steroids didn't make any sense. But if you're a regular-sized actor and you're in a movie where you're supposed to be some pumped-up guy who takes his shirt off, yeah, steroids make sense.

Its possible as he isn't really crazy thick wise with muscle but a lot of people will lie about it also. I am guessing he was around 250 lb. for he-man but he also is 6'5" or so which is not a ton of weight.

I had no idea you're a steroid expert...
I don't need to be a steroid expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You're legitimately retarded if you think this is a natty physique:

6923423232 b5bd3dd6d2 b

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, klamus and datboijj
Look you should be praising me rn. this god tier info.

If you don't want the help even when it's on ur plate, that's on you. But remember Steeve Reeves and Frank Zane never took any anabolic steroids.

Learn how to maximize T naturally and optimize your health and routine.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't need to be a steroid expert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You're legitimately retarded if you think this is a natty physique:

6923423232_b5bd3dd6d2_b-jpg.1393063
You're the retard because now you're showing different pics, those very veiny forearms are pretty typical of steroid usage, but you don't see them in the first photos.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1393063

I have seen 6 foot versions of that physique natty if they dropped their bodyfat pretty low. People who were naturals in gaining muscle.

You're the retard because now you're showing different pics, those very veiny forearms are pretty typical of steroid usage, but you don't see them in the first photos.
I'm the retard when you think this guy is natty :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Dolph Lundgren04
Dolph lundgren ivan drago rocky 4 main

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Elvisandreaa, datboijj and 1 other person
Again, you post different images...
Just google his pictures. The difference is lighting and he's also younger in the pictures in OP.

Bump. I need to get a lean jacked physique like this without losing my hair:

View attachment 1393063
Lol I look almost exactly like that and I’m natty. its about having good frame and insertions and high test + lifting for years w good diet

imagine thinking veiny forearms indicates steroid usage lmaoooo

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Notice that's true for many of those 70s/80s guys? Meanwhile modern gear users look 50 by 30 and they're dead by 50?

Boils down to these days they're using different drugs, more drugs, and higher doses of those drugs. Back then, test was dosed low if used at all, and very skin and hair safe compounds like deca and dbol were staples. Now, people blast grams of tren and test which eviscerates youth. Not to mention hgh, insulin, random peptides, diuretics, opiates, God knows what else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7725
Lol I look almost exactly like that and I’m natty. its about having good frame and insertions and high test + lifting for years w good diet
How tall are you?

Notice that's true for many of those 70s/80s guys? Meanwhile modern gear users look 50 by 30 and they're dead by 50?

Boils down to these days they're using different drugs, more drugs, and higher doses of those drugs. Back then, test was dosed low if used at all, and very skin and hair safe compounds like deca and dbol were staples. Now, people blast grams of tren and test which eviscerates youth. Not to mention hgh, insulin, random peptides, diuretics, opiates, God knows what else
So what's a good cycle to get a ripped Dolph Lundgren physique while retaining hair and collagen?

So what's a good cycle to get a ripped Dolph Lundgren physique while retaining hair and collagen?

Dbol 50mg ed

If training, nutrition, sleep & recovery are actually on point, you can get fucking massive on this alone. There really is no need to run high doses of gear, because the limiting factor is usually food anyway

Obviously your mileage will vary based on genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: mecmec
Dbol 50mg ed

If training, nutrition, sleep & recovery are actually on point, you can get fucking massive on this alone. There really is no need to run high doses of gear, because the limiting factor is usually food anyway

Obviously your mileage will vary based on genes
I dianabol much worse than injections? Goes straight to your liver.

If you believe that you're truly retarded.
genetics > roids all day. Dolph lundgren is just a chad whose body converts pizza into fat free contractile tissue. take the geneticspill for bodybuilding

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TrestIsBest, highT and 1 other person
genetics > roids all day. Dolph lundgren is just a chad whose body converts pizza into fat free contractile tissue. take the geneticspill for bodybuilding
Low IQ retard confirmed.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
U ever thought maybe roid aging is cope? Just saying

like 99% of the time it’s all pros no cons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Based on his frame I can believe that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 7725
I dianabol much worse than injections? Goes straight to your liver.
Worse for your liver, yeah. Worse overall no. I wouldn't stress about the liver, it's the most resilient organ in the body. You can literally cut chunks of it off and it will regenerate. It fully recovers from everything up until the point you develop cirrhosis from late stage liver failure. 6-8 weeks of high dose dbol won't do that

Dbol is also nothing compared to the liver toxicity of say, superdrol. When I was a young retard in college I ran a high dose of superdrol while getting hammered every day for a couple months. My liver actually hurt and I felt like death. Fully recovered though, you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 7725
Worse for your liver, yeah. Worse overall no. I wouldn't stress about the liver, it's the most resilient organ in the body. You can literally cut chunks of it off and it will regenerate. It fully recovers from everything up until the point you develop cirrhosis from late stage liver failure. 6-8 weeks of high dose dbol won't do that

Dbol is also nothing compared to the liver toxicity of say, superdrol. When I was a young retard in college I ran a high dose of superdrol while getting hammered every day for a couple months. My liver actually hurt and I felt like death. Fully recovered though, you'll be fine
What'd you do to prevent hair loss? I already had a hair transplant to fix a naturally high hairline so don't want that to go to waste.

What'd you do to prevent hair loss? I already had a hair transplant to fix a naturally high hairline so don't want that to go to waste.
I am fairly blessed with hair genetics, I'm 26 with no recession. I didn't do anything for hair loss and didn't lose a single hair from dbol

Dbol is one of the most hair safe compounds though, being as it's not very androgenic (like tren), and doesn't convert to DHT (like test.) For reference, tren is so strong that I actually did lose hair from it. I was shedding a lot and hairline thinned. When I discontinued tren, the hair actually grew back on its own and didn't ever fall out again

Just do your standard Ketocolozone+dermaroll+either minox or oral castor oil. Should be fine. Fin won't help because on a dbol cycle your DHT will drop to zero anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LastHopeForNorman, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I am fairly blessed with hair genetics, I'm 26 with no recession. I didn't do anything for hair loss and didn't lose a single hair from dbol

Dbol is one of the most hair safe compounds though, being as it's not very androgenic (like tren), and doesn't convert to DHT (like test.) For reference, tren is so strong that I actually did lose hair from it. I was shedding a lot and hairline thinned. When I discontinued tren, the hair actually grew back on its own and didn't ever fall out again

Just do your standard Ketocolozone+dermaroll+either minox or oral castor oil. Should be fine. Fin won't help because on a dbol cycle your DHT will drop to zero anyway
Interesting. Did you stop using it and fully recover your HPTA? I want to use it before getting jaw surgery but don't want to be completely fucked during recovery since I obviously can't lift or take it around the time of surgery.

I'm not really looking to get swole af, just be the same size I was on SARMs (225 lbs) but without the crazy amount of facial bloat.

Interesting. Did you stop using it and fully recover your HPTA? I want to use it before getting jaw surgery but don't want to be completely fucked during recovery since I obviously can't lift or take it around the time of surgery.

I'm not really looking to get swole af, just be the same size I was on SARMs (225 lbs) but without the crazy amount of facial bloat.
Yes. I've ran quite a few cycles harsher than dbol, I've never once used an AI, and my natty test is above the top end of reference range

There was a study done once, I read it a while ago but it was something like 200 men on testosterone for a long time. It studied after they come off, no PCT. All of them recovered back to their normal test levels in a reasonable time except for 3.

Never recovering is a myth, unless you're just such a pussy that your balls were barely producing test in the first place

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 7725
you guys over rate this guy so much on this forum

Bump. I need to start my T cycle ASAP. What would I need to do on 350mg cycle? Any AI needed or supps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725