Domestic Location-pill (citymaxxing) is so absolutely underrated

HeLivesAgain

HeLivesAgain

It's all too much
This is insane. Call it water or whatever idrc at this point. I literally stopped rotting on this website because of it

I moved to a different (and much, much larger) city some time ago, and since I have had so much more success with women despite not changing anything about my looks (besides some skincare and my hair growing out more). This isn't about moving to a different country, this is just domestic. And yes, I know im about to hear "if you're subhuman it wont change anything!!!!!!" there is at least more of a chance in a bigger city than if you live in a small or shit place (obviously). I really wasn't too successful in the city i used to live in at all too so I know at least a little of what its like. But if you are a normie you will have so much more luck with getting with people, trust me.

My tinder has had better results exponentially, I've been cold approached every now and then when out and about, and I have been (essentially) r**ed twice by two different women since i've been here. Which isn't a good thing of course (plus one of them had such a gross pussy ngl). But .org-rotter me a year ago would kinda be happy about that and I know some people here would too lmao. If you have trouble in your location because its small or you don't fit in, think about moving to a bigger place (or somewhere where you fit in more) before doing invasive surgeries etc. It can be hard, but honestly the hardest part of moving for me was the start and planning it. It has made such a difference, so so much more of a difference than all the softmaxxing I tried to do when I lived in my previous city. Take the city-pill bros. I still have some looksmaxxing to try though because I'm still not slayer tier, have a oneitis and my brain is quite retarded so I often fuck up a lot of chances I get. The reason why im back on this fuckign website :( Any questions just ask i'd be happy to help, I want everyone to be hapy :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 27702
im invisble no matte where i go

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HeLivesAgain
BUT online dating sucks. only fucking psychos on that app. I know that now so fuck using it. Meet someone in person bros trust me its way better.

fuck my German city bro, it has 300000 inhabitants and I still rarely get puss. I gotta move to Berlin.

• So Sad
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
That's intertesting, because I thought it would be other way around (move to the parts of the country where decaying hicks live).

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HeLivesAgain
fuck my German city bro, it has 300000 inhabitants and I still rarely get puss. I gotta move to Berlin.
You've got the right idea my friend! In Berlin I'd say there's like an 80-90%+ chance you'd do better bro. Why don't you do well in ur own city do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
That's intertesting, because I thought it would be other way around (move to the parts of the country where decaying hicks live).
Ig i didn't live in a place that was filled with decaying hicks so idk, but i like to just think of it as more people = more chance of dating/sex/whatever. You usually have to be good looking to do well in smaller places

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You've got the right idea my friend! In Berlin I'd say there's like an 80-90%+ chance you'd do better bro. Why don't you do well in ur own city do you think?
Ig i didn't live in a place that was filled with decaying hicks so idk, but i like to just think of it as more people = more chance of dating/sex/whatever. You usually have to be good looking to do well in smaller places
It's interesting that you had such an experience, because usually with larger cities you have more competition while social circles are smaller

But yeah, I guess it's the numbers game really

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
I guess its because of my pics or my looks tbh :/

fuck, have you tried OLD or anything like that? Like with good pics?
im ghosted by all my tinder matches, even the ones i went out with, its over.

Who's this

Attachments

• 1688213460882.png
    1688213460882.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 0
I live in one of the biggest cities in the world. Never gotten anything. In fact people laugh me at me in public

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman
It's interesting that you had such an experience, because usually with larger cities you have more competition while social circles are smaller

But yeah, I guess it's the numbers game really
yeah i used to think the same, that you'd have to be gl to stand out in a larger city etc

but the numbers game really rules all here.
I guess its because of my pics or my looks tbh :/
Try to get better pics! I know that some of mine really sucked, even while i was in this bigger city. When I lived here longer, got some better pics, i started doing much better. Plus its weird, when you stop using dating apps i think theres a built in algorithm by these scummy companies that makes it so that you're shown to more people, thus meaning more likes, thus meaning you'd use the app again and give the company money. I stopped using tinder for ages besides just going on it every like week once or twice for like 5 minutes and gained like 50 likes because of this algorithm. It wouldn't work in my smaller city where i used to be tho, i still attribute the success to better pics and being in a bigger city.
im ghosted by all my tinder matches, even the ones i went out with, its over.
It's not over bro!! If you've been out with some women off tinder you're already basically doing better than me in my old city :) My tinder used to be terrible. Maybe analyse your pictures, that's what was holding my tinder back besides location. Make sure you have a lot of pics with you doing social stuff or with other friends. Have a couple with just you though, but still in an NT place or activity, not a bad quality selfie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and BoredPrince
I'm too ugly for any of that shit.

oops, accidentally posted my reply above twice.

Last edited:
send pic or cope. Also where u pick up girls...?