donk 17 years old CS2 pro player is most bulliable twink faggot I've seen

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
LOOK AT THIS ABSOLUTE 50KG TWINK BITCH

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media
CS2_IEMKatowice2024_donk_TeamSpirit-1024x576.jpg

HE LOOKS LITERALLY LIKE TEXTBOOK TYPICAL NERD BITCH KID THAT GETS THROWN INTO A TRASH CAN OR LOCKED UP IN A TOILET BY RUGBY JOCKS

HIS WHOLE APPEARANCE MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW CONSEQUTIVE PUNCHES INTO THAT DUMB FEMALE FACE

THIS IS WHAT ESTROGEN IS DOING TO YOU, INJECT T AT 13+ OR YOU GONNA END UP LIKE DONK IF YOU DON'T HAVE GENETICS TO SAVE YOU

DAILY REMINDER THIS WAS EDDIE HALL WHEN 16 YEARS OLD:

157250530_3737525883034497_7898363846049759156_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, hattrick, kebab and 30 others
looks easy to bully

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, try2beme and MonoTBB
looks easy to bully
NIGGA THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING HE CAN DO BESIDES FIREARM OR KNIFE IF I RANDOMLY DECIDE TO MURDER HIM ON THE SPOT BECAUSE I AM 96KG ROIDED AND DO OVERHEAD PRESS FOR REPS WITH HIS BODYWEIGHT ITS INSANE HOW DEFENSELESS BITCH HE IS

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE SHIT HORMONES JUST LOOK AT HIM ITS PURE ESTROGEN, BORDERLINE FEMALE FACE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, Roquefort, kebab and 12 others
probably fucks e-stacy bussy while you rot in offtopic with us boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, murdah, Saen and 13 others

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

HE LOOKS LITERALLY LIKE TEXTBOOK TYPICAL NERD BITCH KID THAT GETS THROWN INTO A TRASH CAN OR LOCKED UP IN A TOILET BY RUGBY JOCKS

HIS WHOLE APPEARANCE MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW CONSEQUTIVE PUNCHES INTO THAT DUMB FEMALE FACE

THIS IS WHAT ESTROGEN IS DOING TO YOU, INJECT T AT 13+ OR YOU GONNA END UP LIKE DONK IF YOU DON'T HAVE GENETICS TO SAVE YOU

Definition of incel build loll:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, murdah, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Definition of incel build loll:ROFLMAO:
main reason why nobody taking esport seriously is because players all look like absolute twink faggots either skinny or fat or skinnyfat defenseless bitches

imagine niggas looking at "donk" and saying 'yeah this is the GOAT' JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, sportsmogger, Debetro and 7 others
just swim 3 hours a day brah

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, rolloftape and 3 others
I’m 59 kg you fucking cunt

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
I’m 59 kg you fucking cunt
you are a fucking victim lol you weight less than average 170cm+ woman what an absolute bitch you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah, seethe and 9 others
you are a fucking victim lol you weight less than average 170cm+ woman what an absolute bitch you are

how do I cope?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: med, sportsmogger, zharupodrugu and 5 others
He is 1.62 he has receedimg hairline and he is ugly

But got a big talent for cs, and he will be rich

Most of users here , op also which is not far away from donk, he is not only ugly but talentless and poor aswell . So you are a more failure than him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard and 2 others
He is 1.62
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

genetics really have no mercy..... best thing is it's not over for him because of industrial revolution, he is a prodigy in CS2 and able to make tons of money through streaming

imagine tho getting his cards in 1900 or medival age, weak and useless...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, zharupodrugu, Use1ess and 4 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

genetics really have no mercy..... best thing is it's not over for him because of industrial revolution, he is a prodigy in CS2 and able to make tons of money through streaming

imagine tho getting his cards in 1900 or medival age, weak and useless...

He is 50kg and he is still skinnyfat and not lean . So he would have to go to 40kg to be lean. Brutal genetics. I wouldnt even try yo breed if i was him .

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Btw he has crooked teeths also

He is 50kg and he is still skinnyfat and not lean . So he would have to go to 40kg to be lean. Brutal genetics. I wouldnt even try yo breed if i was him .
World is changing and its insane. This guy would be a failure 50 years ago. Now he probably makes 2-3k euro a month from esport organization + stickers money + winning a big tourney recently + streaming potential. Nigga probably makes more money than average white american family in their 30s and has potential to make 10k+ a month or more thanks to streaming. Even now he has 16k euro worth of cs skins.

Its crazy that this nigga would be a dead horse X years ago, but instead he can have better life than normal or even slightly above average genetics people thanks to being a prodigy in CS2.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bloomercel and horizontallytall
World is changing and its insane. This guy would be a failure 50 years ago. Now he probably makes 2-3k euro a month from esport organization + stickers money + winning a big tourney recently + streaming potential. Nigga probably makes more money than average white american family in their 30s and has potential to make 10k+ a month or more thanks to streaming.

Its crazy that this nigga would be a dead horse X years ago, but instead he can have better life than normal or even slightly above average genetics people thanks to being a prodigy in CS2.
Dude he s making more than 15k euro per month. Salaryy of cs pros are huge, people have even 30-40k . His buyout from his team is around 1.5 million dollars also.

Crazy to think he could fix a lot of things with that money

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, fuse, lordgandy2000 and 1 other person
Eddie Hall at 16 looking like Craig Murdock from Tekken wtf

Saying Genetics is everything is an understatement....just wow

350px Craigmarduk

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Use1ess and 2 others
nah fuck the twink copers mumbling about fucking a stacy or what not

I WANT MALE RESPECT, I WANT ALL MALE TO FEAR ME

not gonna happen though cause of my fucking height

Fuck bro I wish I'm 6'8, insane frame, ogre face, grew up in a mountain with my father hunting boars and deers then my father dies and I'll create my own mercenary group to rob villages and shit, fuck that twink shit fuck that stacy shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: med, fuse, granitegroyper and 10 others
nah fuck the twink copers mumbling about fucking a stacy or what not

I WANT MALE RESPECT, I WANT ALL MALE TO FEAR ME

not gonna happen though cause of my fucking height

Fuck bro I wish I'm 6'8, insane frame, ogre face, grew up in a mountain with my father hunting boars and deers then my father dies and I'll create my own mercenary group to rob villages and shit, fuck that twink shit fuck that stacy shit
Mirin high T mindset you might not be chad but you have chad mindset try to roid up to 100kg body weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med, granitegroyper, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
Eddie Hall Mogs.

• +1
how does he not injure his wrist while trying to spray with an AK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, murdah, fuse and 3 others
Mirin high T mindset you might not be chad but you have chad mindset try to roid up to 100kg body weight
I will bro, everyday I dream about being big asf tall asf, I'm injecting soon 500mg of test, thanks for advice 🙏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and bloomercel
Thats why he invested this much time in games to become an esport player
Gaming is a good cope for truecels

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, murdah, fuse and 5 others
I’m skinny but first I’m gonna do gh then test

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Over

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

Seethe for him, Janusz

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, exo, murdah and 8 others
96KG ROIDED AND DO OVERHEAD PRESS FOR REPS WITH HIS BODYWEIGHT ITS INSANE HOW DEFENSELESS BITCH HE IS
Nothing special tbh. Average stats at Kraków Nowa Huta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, granitegroyper, Over and 1 other person
Doubt he's into girls so he probably gets fucked by homo chads all the time. Has it made. Complete sex life, easy money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Mewton, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
He's already taken.

• JFL

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

50kg how can a man weigh that much wtf, I do 50kg as warm up on OHP nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Over
Hes been playing cs since he was 2 years old. Hes made for it. Will be the best player ever No doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
I think he's cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Over

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Over and KDD5

• JFL
Mogs me cuz im 🇮🇳

• JFL
He was one X chromosome away from your post being about desperately wanting to fuck this super hot CS2 player. Women always win theory is legit.

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

I'd cum in his mouth and ass to breed him like a good boy

But got a big talent for cs, and he will be rich
Are you telling me that esports players get paid the same as professional athletes?

Are you telling me that esports players get paid the same as professional athletes?
tier 1 players get paid like 15-30k + sticker money + prize money
niko gets like 50k a month a donk is way better than him so he should be getting at least 30k, in the future he could be getting 100k as he's basically the best cs2 player in the world
he also has like 200k in prize money at 17 plus sticker money which is like 200k
hes rich

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, copingtoohardrn and Lookologist003
50kg how can a man weigh that much wtf, I do 50kg as warm up on OHP nigga
how can a woman weigh that much let alone a man, 50kg sounds beyond fucked
my 11 yr old sister weighs more than that

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how can a woman weigh that much let alone a man, 50kg sounds beyond fucked
my 11 yr old sister weighs more than that
I mean it's normal weight for his height. I as well am dropping to 58kg.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and randomop
what should a man weight btw? ofc also depends on height right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back