donk 17 years old CS2 pro player is most bulliable twink faggot I've seen

main reason why nobody taking esport seriously is because players all look like absolute twink faggots either skinny or fat or skinnyfat defenseless bitches

imagine niggas looking at "donk" and saying 'yeah this is the GOAT' JFL
i swear it drives me crazy seeing these cs2 pros either fat, skinnyfat or some other shit

• JFL
Reactions: Over
LOOK AT THIS ABSOLUTE 50KG TWINK BITCH

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media
CS2_IEMKatowice2024_donk_TeamSpirit-1024x576.jpg

HE LOOKS LITERALLY LIKE TEXTBOOK TYPICAL NERD BITCH KID THAT GETS THROWN INTO A TRASH CAN OR LOCKED UP IN A TOILET BY RUGBY JOCKS

HIS WHOLE APPEARANCE MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW CONSEQUTIVE PUNCHES INTO THAT DUMB FEMALE FACE

THIS IS WHAT ESTROGEN IS DOING TO YOU, INJECT T AT 13+ OR YOU GONNA END UP LIKE DONK IF YOU DON'T HAVE GENETICS TO SAVE YOU

DAILY REMINDER THIS WAS EDDIE HALL WHEN 16 YEARS OLD:

157250530_3737525883034497_7898363846049759156_n.jpg

still fucks more than you

nah fuck the twink copers mumbling about fucking a stacy or what not

I WANT MALE RESPECT, I WANT ALL MALE TO FEAR ME

not gonna happen though cause of my fucking height

Fuck bro I wish I'm 6'8, insane frame, ogre face, grew up in a mountain with my father hunting boars and deers then my father dies and I'll create my own mercenary group to rob villages and shit, fuck that twink shit fuck that stacy shit
the respect from males is also not possible only from height

i actually think having an intimidating face is more important ofc considering you aren't below 5'9-10

I will bro, everyday I dream about being big asf tall asf, I'm injecting soon 500mg of test, thanks for advice 🙏
btw whats your height weight?

Mirin high T mindset you might not be chad but you have chad mindset try to roid up to 100kg body weight

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

HE LOOKS LITERALLY LIKE TEXTBOOK TYPICAL NERD BITCH KID THAT GETS THROWN INTO A TRASH CAN OR LOCKED UP IN A TOILET BY RUGBY JOCKS

HIS WHOLE APPEARANCE MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW CONSEQUTIVE PUNCHES INTO THAT DUMB FEMALE FACE

THIS IS WHAT ESTROGEN IS DOING TO YOU, INJECT T AT 13+ OR YOU GONNA END UP LIKE DONK IF YOU DON'T HAVE GENETICS TO SAVE YOU

fucking brutal that I have the same twink physique need to go on the primal diet and eat raw liver and drink raw milk

• JFL

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

16 yr old Eddie hall looked like a 25 yr man

Reminds me of the Rock @ 18 looking like he’s 20’

• +1
nah fuck the twink copers mumbling about fucking a stacy or what not

I WANT MALE RESPECT, I WANT ALL MALE TO FEAR ME

not gonna happen though cause of my fucking height

Fuck bro I wish I'm 6'8, insane frame, ogre face, grew up in a mountain with my father hunting boars and deers then my father dies and I'll create my own mercenary group to rob villages and shit, fuck that twink shit fuck that stacy shit
Same. :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah:

Sure many men fear me cos I’m big but if I was BIGGER MORE WOULD FEAR ME AND I CANNOT COPE NOT INSTILLING FEAR IN 100% of men I SEE FUCKS SAKE

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Over
  • +1
Same. :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah:

Sure many men fear me cos I’m big but if I was BIGGER MORE WOULD FEAR ME AND I CANNOT COPE NOT INSTILLING FEAR IN 100% of men I SEE FUCKS SAKE
i might hop on just for this

• +1
World is changing and its insane. This guy would be a failure 50 years ago. Now he probably makes 2-3k euro a month from esport organization + stickers money + winning a big tourney recently + streaming potential. Nigga probably makes more money than average white american family in their 30s and has potential to make 10k+ a month or more thanks to streaming. Even now he has 16k euro worth of cs skins.

Its crazy that this nigga would be a dead horse X years ago, but instead he can have better life than normal or even slightly above average genetics people thanks to being a prodigy in CS2.
this bro is winning

ur a fucking twink, ur gonna shoot me, and then u go to jail just to continue being victim weight and you get fucked by big black tyrone

ain’t no cops gonna catch me nigga

jfl any flyweight midgets in the ufc will absolutely de-exist you calm tf down gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers and rolloftape
ain’t no cops gonna catch me nigga
plusyou should just have a natural instinct to want to kill urself if u weigh less than most females

Probably has good reaction time + visuospatial ability thus not incel

plusyou should just have a natural instinct to want to kill urself if u weigh less than most females

yes that is true but I look like Justin Bieber so I still get laid

i mean either tons of body fat or steroids right? iirc u are on steroids
Yes I roided up and I am a bit fat but not much, more like dadbod

jfl any flyweight midgets in the ufc will absolutely de-exist you calm tf down gymcel
Nobody irl is in UFC, they are top 0,0001% fighters

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nobody irl is in UFC, they are top 0,0001% fighters
I’m an amateur fighter mma hobbyist. 179cm at 74kg walk around weight, an absolute twink by your definition. But you can’t do nothing if I decides to choke you out and take a dump on your forehead , muscles don’t make you invincible humble yourself lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and shabby890
Thought that was a female wtf

• +1
I’m an amateur fighter mma hobbyist. 179cm at 74kg walk around weight, an absolute twink by your definition. But you can’t do nothing if I decides to choke you out and take a dump on your forehead , muscles don’t make you invincible humble yourself lol
MMA controlled fight with rules isn’t street fight. I’m gonna grab your twink head and smash it on nearby concrete then get on top and you can’t do shit because I am 22kg heavier and can bench your body without even using leg drive

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and shabby890
MMA controlled fight with rules isn’t street fight. I’m gonna grab your twink head and smash it on nearby concrete then get on top and you can’t do shit because I am 22kg heavier and can bench your body without even using leg drive
jfl at your delusion, grabbing head muh bench:lul:, do you know how to fight in a clinch? do you know how to shoot a takedown ? do you know how to defend against submissions ? you are living in la la land bud. I'd put you out cold and stomp on your subhuman head in under a miniute pipe down juicehead

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890

donk_Spirit_dd4n4s

media

hes 5'3 btw

• JFL
jfl at your delusion, grabbing head muh bench:lul:, do you know how to fight in a clinch? do you know how to shoot a takedown ? do you know how to defend against submissions ? you are living in la la land bud. I'd put you out cold and stomp on your subhuman head in under a miniute pipe down juicehead

Muh clinch muh takedown lmao only brutal strength matters in a fight, no rules, no one around to stop me splitting your peanut skull and raping your gf on the spot while you lying with broken legs half conscious

70kg twinks always coping with MUH TECHNIQUE

This is how you ending up if you fight 20kg heavier opponent that isn’t an idiot
:

• JFL
Reactions: med
built for nigga BBC

Muh clinch muh takedown lmao only brutal strength matters in a fight, no rules, no one around to stop me splitting your peanut skull and raping your gf on the spot while you lying with broken legs half conscious

70kg twinks always coping with MUH TECHNIQUE

This is how you ending up if you fight 20kg heavier opponent that isn’t an idiot
:

This negative iq retard really thinks movies are reality lol.
is that a 20kg difference you utter monkey?

You ain’t 180kg dumb fag

I'd literally ragdoll you slap you around like a dog, fracture your knee caps, dislocate all of your limb joints disfigure your subhuman face, make you piss blood

and this isn’t some fantasy cloud cuckoo land muh skull crushing, come to London Wembley and I’ll make it all happen for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med and DelonLover1999
i watched some of his clips and hes really good at cs tbh

NIGGA THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING HE CAN DO BESIDES FIREARM OR KNIFE IF I RANDOMLY DECIDE TO MURDER HIM ON THE SPOT BECAUSE I AM 96KG ROIDED AND DO OVERHEAD PRESS FOR REPS WITH HIS BODYWEIGHT ITS INSANE HOW DEFENSELESS BITCH HE IS

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE SHIT HORMONES JUST LOOK AT HIM ITS PURE ESTROGEN, BORDERLINE FEMALE FACE
what steroids are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back