Don't cut your hairs

U

Usum

Master
Here is a Typical Test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed 'enemy' approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his 'sixth sense' and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and 'kills' him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistently failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long."

Samson is not a myth.

EDIT: Don't panic. The more you cut them, the less they can grow. So you will not have very long hairs in the end.
Whatever some women may say, they love relatively long hairs as it is one of the best indicator of genetics and general health.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and stuckneworleans
7F93C6A9 62D1 4D14 BFA8 24B1A0FD0F1A

cope

• +1
Reactions: Milk
medium hair is best by far,

its catch 22, becasue you need regular cuts and every barber shaves the sides

Wait what, so longer hair gives you (smaller) super powers?

Wait what, so longer hair gives you (smaller) super powers?
Yes.
Especially combined with meditation/siddhis and thus... a healthy lifestyle.
But it is a bit off topic here.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Jfl @ this cope

Jfl @ this cope
Still, all men who cut their hairs will quickly have shitty hairs when aging.

It's really really rare to see a 30+ man with nice hairs. Except curries or ricecels but they are not competition.

If you can make it, you instantly mogg them all on the vitality aspect which women value a lot (considering you have the same basic face/body attractiveness).

Still, all men who cut their hairs will quickly have shitty hairs when aging.

It's really really rare to see a 30+ man with nice hairs. Except curries or ricecels but they are not competition.

If you can make it, you instantly mogg them all on the vitality aspect which women value a lot (considering you have the same basic face/body attractiveness).
I’m already fucked due to hairloss lmao

I’m already fucked due to hairloss lmao
Often, it's not due to genetics whatever many think here.
I almost lost them at 25 and now I have a mane at 46.

Often, it's not due to genetics whatever many think here.
I almost lost them at 25 and now I have a mane at 46.
if thats you in your avi, you dont have good hair

So Longer hair means more Power level ?
Main qimg 2a13e3f6ea28aa5e3e650b505a9f8104 1

• +1
Reactions: Usum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back