• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Maalik

Giga blackpill mog, its over for your good personality goyim

Posting this as if there isn't a chadfish in this site every other week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Deleted member 20370, terrorblade and 5 others
These girls have such high standards
What the fuck do they have to offer other than pussy?
Brutal shit maine

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 40471, Zonar and 5 others
run a landwhale fish , that shit is even more brutal. it puts into perspective how thirsty guys actually are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, agoostis and Maalik
She is literally drowning in orgies and threesomes [one month of no banging is a big deal for her] and still simps for a random tinder chad who texted her very non NT things this hard.

Yet even more proof (as if we needed it) girl's sex drives are just as powerful as ours, and in this case possibly even more so. makes you wonder where all that energy is going in women in the many loveless marriages nowadays.

this literally me after a glimpse into chad's life holy sht. Brutal blackpill OP. no matter how many times I see it chadfishing never fails to send a lightning bolt through my damnably short spine
Soyjak Hands up Lol

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 6128 and humanoidsub7
over if ur not a foid or a chadlite

tbh at very best all i see is just depressing since all of this is weird. first of all i find it overwhelming to get hit on by all this type of girls knowning damn well i wanna hit all of them but yet i cant but i can one at the time like maybe 1 a month. but again cheating and leaving your partners will fuck your record up if you life in a small area or something idk

Brutal shit maine
Drama

tbh at very best all i see is just depressing since all of this is weird. first of all i find it overwhelming to get hit on by all this type of girls knowning damn well i wanna hit all of them but yet i cant but i can one at the time like maybe 1 a month. but again cheating and leaving your partners will fuck your record up if you life in a small area or something idk
Just move away idiot
Bahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
water at this point, nothing is brutal anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Brutal shit maine
Because of radical femansim making these whores think there perfect 10s and that no man is good enough for them

She is literally drowning in orgies and threesomes [one month of no banging is a big deal for her] and still simps for a random tinder chad who texted her very non NT things this hard.

Yet even more proof (as if we needed it) girl's sex drives are just as powerful as ours, and in this case possibly even more so. makes you wonder where all that energy is going in women in the many loveless marriages nowadays.

this literally me after a glimpse into chad's life holy sht. Brutal blackpill OP. no matter how many times I see it chadfishing never fails to send a lightning bolt through my damnably short spine
View attachment 2499197
Only average or ugly guys think women have lower sex drives than men, because they never get to experience the life seen in the video even for a few years.

There is this huge mental disconnect between the masses of men who get 0-2 matches a month and those who get 3000 because they live in two completely different realities. Most men simply don't understand how thirsty the average woman is, because the average woman acts so coldly towards the average man.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and Maalik