Dont enter this thread unless you want to hate women

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I just saw on social media women are passing around a " woman meme " where the quote is

" Alot of girls ashamed of their hoe days, smh not me, I enjoyed it "

And there were A FUCK TON of likes and shares by women with smiley face and tagging their gfs. And alot of these foids are MARRIED WITH KIDS

" Babe dont be so insecure, so what I use to be a hoe, now you're my only, but Im too tired to have sex tongiht, and I dont do anal, never. "

Imagine having a used up whore as a wife that used to do all kinds of degenerate acts with random Chads and she is barebones, headache prone with you the cuck husband/boyfriend

And she casually mentions how short your height is, or small your dick is, or how handsome her ex was

Just fucking lol if you think you can find a decent woman in 2021

Still think Women having rights was a good thing ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, BigBoy, Chintuck22 and 45 others
Doesn't everyone here already hate women?
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8244, BigBoy and 26 others
I just saw on social media women are passing around a " woman meme " where the quote is

And there were A FUCK TON of likes and shares by women with smiley face and tagging their gfs. And alot of these foids are MARRIED WITH KIDS

" Babe dont be so insecure, so what I use to be a hoe, now you're my only, but Im too tired to have sex tongiht, and I dont do anal, never. "

Imagine having a used up whore as a wife that used to do all kinds of degenerate acts with random Chads and she is barebones, headache prone with you the cuck husband/boyfriend

And she casually mentions how short your height is, or small your dick is, or how handsome her ex was

OP is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5969

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, R@m@, IdiAmin and 8 others
It's over
If this happens to me I'm going ER in GTAV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 10987
Op why u hate my country where were the only people that hate jews and israel to death and will fight against them and only country that doesnt have any ties to israel in any way

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, TITUS and Deleted member 10987
I already hate women so.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope and Deleted member 10987
Op why u hate my country where were the only people that hate jews and israel to death and will fight against them and only country that doesnt have any ties to israel in any way
Dont hate your country

You should of posted the meme

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Yliaster
ADDF3D31 9FBF 4CFA 90B2 29B90ED197D8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 1338 and 11 others
Kill women

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, LastHopeForNorman, Growth Plate and 3 others
It's over...

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Water

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 10987

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Dont hate, they are not capable of rational thought. Just be masculine and they will submit to your needs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lux, johncruz12345 and 5 others
where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I love women. I don't hate them.

• +1
Reactions: 10Mandcounting and Fear
Dont hate, they are not capable of rational thought. Just be masculine and they will submit to your needs.
Also this
Its because of cucks that whores exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, MaxxedOrRope and Vitruvian

Ugh. They're not much different than us. Same species. Different roles. "Learn yours, boy."

none of this would happen if we could marry girls under 16 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, MaxxedOrRope, johncruz12345 and 7 others
im finna puke

Nah i don't hate women, it's not their fault, they are emotionally a 7yo kid, it isn't natural to hate them then. The whole reason we are suffering now is cause of cucks giving women rights in the 19th and 20th century

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 8853
Nah i don't hate women, it's not their fault, they are emotionally a 7yo kid, it isn't natural to hate them then. The whole reason we are suffering now is cause of Jews and their ideology of Feminism giving women rights in the 19th and 20th century
Yeah I know I hate Jews not women

You should of posted the meme
Screenshot 20210224 155533 Facebook
Screenshot 20210224 155747 Facebook
Screenshot 20210224 155800 Facebook

The girl who posted the meme is a Negro

It has 4.8k likes, mostly non-white women
( thankfully ) commenting but I found a couple of ratchet white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LastHopeForNorman, turkproducer and 1 other person
Women are regularly beaten when they step out of line in all non degenerate societies for a reason.

You can in most countries, idiot.

not in most countries

View attachment 1006211
not in most countries
You can have sex with a 16yo in Spain, and before 2015 it was 14yo. That map is bullshit.

Only thing is it's not productive to be hating women for a society to flourish, especially if we wanna reform it. We just have to manipulate them and treat then as being capable of very little thinking

Only thing is it's not productive to be hating women for a society to flourish, especially if we wanna reform it. We just have to manipulate them and treat then as being capable of very little thinking
Yeah obviously we cant continue to exist with feminism around

Women and men thinking society will just keep on going are sadly sadly naive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Melo95
Yeah obviously we cant continue to exist with feminism around

Women and men thinking society will just keep on going are sadly sadly naive
A message needs to be send, fear is the best teacher, start executing feminists on the street and eventually they are gonna stop with that bullshit, women are weak and coward.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

Come to Balkan village and enjoy our women cooking and loving you.

No im serious we are still KINDA ok with women

A message needs to be send, fear is the best teacher, start executing feminists on the street and eventually they are gonna stop with that bullshit, women are weak and coward.
Or just stop listening to them and ignore them because violence creates more violence but still high IQ opinion

Just act alpha bro

i love women, and they love me. ur just incel bro, go outside. talk to girls, its great