Don't ever fight with arabs/North africans

Slavic warriors are the best don't fight slavic warrior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
EDIT: I DONT HATE ARABS AS A PEOPLE BUT THE ONES HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS ARE DEFINITELY PRONE TO BEING THUGS

honestly i just despise their religion and practices a lot but I can say the same for every religion out there. you can criticize Christianity as much as you want openly without getting slammed as a racist but once u criticize muslim or islam, you immediately get labelled as a racist.

i am islamphobic tho because islam wrong in so many ways but i just hate religion in general but i hate those extreme religions the most.
EDIT: I DONT HATE ARABS AS A PEOPLE BUT THE ONES HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS ARE DEFINITELY PRONE TO BEING THUGS
have u heard about the no go zones?

• +1
honestly i just despise their religion and practices a lot but I can say the same for every religion out there. you can criticize Christianity as much as you want openly without getting slammed as a racist but once u criticize muslim or islam, you immediately get labelled as a racist.

i am islamphobic tho because islam wrong in so many ways but i just hate religion in general but i hate those extreme religions the most.

have u heard about the no go zones?
Yep!

Its almost as if arabs are different to whites :unsure:

oh wait...
Average IQ scores:

What an absolutely massive difference. And considering you cannot alter IQ, its set in stone, things will not change ever. Jfl at multiculturalism copers like @Gudru

Europe deserves the mess it's in, deal with it Eurocels. At least the Britcels are being Chads about the situation and going Brexit.

oh wait...
Average IQ scores:
View attachment 126854

View attachment 126855

What an absolutely massive difference. And considering you cannot alter IQ, its set in stone, things will not change ever. Jfl at multiculturalism copers like @Gudru

Europe deserves the mess it's in, deal with it Eurocels. At least the Britcels are being Chads about the situation and going Brexit.
I don't support multiculturalism. I don't want dutch people to become the minority. I wouldn't have a problem with them if they were in their own countries that's my point.

keep crying for berbers and arabs

oh wait...
Average IQ scores:
View attachment 126854

View attachment 126855

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
I don't want dutch people to become the minority
You don't really have a choice I'm afraid. Just know that you were born at just the right time to see Europe fall, after literally millennia.

You don't really have a choice I'm afraid. Just know that you were born at just the right time to see Europe fall, after literally millennia.
I know :(

west is cucked beyond repair

• +1