Dont EVER stay skinny as a teen

Timmy

Timmy

Master
Being skinny ruined my 9th grade life. The giga bully who had high adrogenic receptors and DHT production at the age of 15, with 15 inch arms LEAN. And who literally looked like a Talysh (iranic ethnicity) cersion of Mike Tyson.

He always beat the shit out of guys who were skinnier or overall small (ge was 5’8) and I was like 5’9 before.

This nigga slapped me then i hit back and he said ‘Ohhh so you want some huh?’ 5 of his friends went with us to the bathroom and he beat me up there while I was being recorded.

If that nigga was so strong why do you need to beat up a skinny twink with 5 people and corner him into thr bathroom?

So don’t listen to ANYBODY who says be in anyway feminine other then your hairstyle or eye lashes for fem appeal. NEVER AGAIN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, edgemaxx, coispet and 2 others
Being skinny ruined my 9th grade life. The giga bully who had high adrogenic receptors and DHT production at the age of 15, with 15 inch arms LEAN. And who literally looked like a Talysh (iranic ethnicity) cersion of Mike Tyson.

He always beat the shit out of guys who were skinnier or overall small (ge was 5’8) and I was like 5’9 before.

This nigga slapped me then i hit back and he said ‘Ohhh so you want some huh?’ 5 of his friends went with us to the bathroom and he beat me up there while I was being recorded.

If that nigga was so strong why do you need to beat up a skinny twink with 5 people and corner him into thr bathroom?

So don’t listen to ANYBODY who says be in anyway feminine other then your hairstyle or eye lashes for fem appeal. NEVER AGAIN
Bmp

Just stand up to your bully, son.

• +1
Reactions: healer, 5.5psl and Deleted member 57356
Just stand up to your bully, son.
That was 3 years ago, I could rape that nigga now. But lets get blackpilled for a second.. how can a 120 lb twink stand up for himself in front of a jacked mike tyson judoka with 5 people around him cornered in a bathroom??

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and horizontallytall
That was 3 years ago, I could rape that nigga now. But lets get blackpilled for a second.. how can a 120 lb twink stand up for himself in front of a jacked mike tyson judoka with 5 people around him cornered in a bathroom??

Avoid bathrooms.

It’s actually over if u got physically bullied at school ngl. Never seen it happen but I mean I know it happens in lower class schools

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 51781, wsada and 5 others
lol what? all the tall skinny guys were slayers

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ShowerMaxxing and socialcel
It’s actually over if u got physically bullied at school ngl. Never seen it happen but I mean I know it happens in lower class schools
Do you think this is about the school being lower class? I’ve never seen it happen nor have I heard of anyone “getting beat up”, even the verbal bullying I’ve heard about was very minimal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It literally doesnt matter if u have a good frame

Gym should be 18+ only unless ur incel or something, which shouldnt even happen in turboeasymode school settings

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Do you think this is about the school being lower class? I’ve never seen it happen nor have I heard of anyone “getting beat up”, even the verbal bullying I’ve heard about was very minimal
Yes it’s usually only lower class schools that have cases like this tbh. I’m pretty sure after Columbine most schools in the us had like a major drop in cases like OP’s with the exception ofc for shitty inner city public schools.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xtra, shabby890 and socialcel
Yes it’s usually only lower class schools that have cases like this tbh. I’m pretty sure after Columbine most schools in the us had like a major drop in cases like OP’s with the exception ofc for shitty inner city public schools.
Interesting, I’ve only been to 2 european high schools and the idea of someone even being bullied actively seemed very distant. Tbh I never could’ve imagined people get beat up irl

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ElTruecel
Jbw love skinny guys

I’ve seen kids be bitched around but never outright bullied like how it’s portrayed in the movies lmao, unless it was like a sped kid and even then it’s only specific subsets of kids who do it, like 9th graders cuz they’re immature af

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Timmy and Pikabro
i wish i was still skinny like i was as a teen fuck man

Interesting, I’ve only been to 2 european high schools and the idea of someone even being bullied actively seemed very distant. Tbh I never could’ve imagined people get beat up irl
That stuff happens in low class schools in thug areas, I also live in europe but I went from attending an extremely thugmaxxed school to a normal middle class school and the difference was day and night. I just wish I moved school earlier or didn’t attend the first school at all, then I wouldn’t be incel

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
How are inner city schools there? I’m still trying to figure out why my school was terrible and full of the worst people possible

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think you should be introduced to dragon ball

@LooksThinker never began for skinny teens

Not a word. Being fat is the easiest way to waste your youth.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Next time carry a knife or a gun with you. Problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
How are inner city schools there? I’m still trying to figure out why my school was terrible and full of the worst people possible
Depends on the state and city. Like in any ghetto slum city with a certain group there will always be a risk of you getting jumped/attacked or completely bitched in front of people.

yeah they don't touch me after what i proved i can do with my AK, frfrfr

You just had shit frame. Being skinny is better than being fat but being athletic is best

You just had shit frame. Being skinny is better than being fat but being athletic is best
I mog people now, kid. That frane thing is cope lol. If you got even wide clavicles it wont pop well if u have literally 0 muscles

• +1

@androgenic

just as over if you get mentally bullied. no one respects you, especially girls

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
I was pressured by 5 people there who all sizemogged me
i think they didnt want to bully u they were just horny

I was never physically abused like that in High school but I was teased from like age 11-15 for being hairy and shit

Your fault for not having any friends. PUSSY

• +1