Don't forget the importance of Personality!

Give me her number Ill hit her up and cuck your friend

Niggas here thinking they will be 8psl with 20 surgeries and women will drool over them.

They will be max 6psl and still need to put in work to get women, because real chads will still get all the women
It depends upon what's making you unattractive, if it's a recessed chin and you have no other flaws and excellent harmony, then you can ascend. But if you have 7+ major flaws, you're not getting them fixed nor will you make it to 8 PSL.

Though if you had the money and were willing to do ANY surgery. . . . . Then maybe. . . . .

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I don't mean to say that lookstheory is not legit, but personality is also part of the male attractiveness for women. I know that this is not a new insight, but I have the feeling that many in this forum are putting the brakes on themselves and neglect social contacts and personality development in their looksmax-mania. One must not fixate disproportionately on one's appearance, otherwise one is in danger of mentally perishing, remember that!

Just use this forum as a good source of information, do Looksmaxxing and above all go out, maintain social contacts or build up new ones (sports team, school, work etc.) and also critically question the non-effective use of this forum (shitposting).
This colleague (funny and outgoing) has finally managed to get a hot girl as a girlfriend, although he looks at most average.
View attachment 281994View attachment 281995
View attachment 281993View attachment 281996

Personality is only important to bitches when you are atleast slightly above average looking.