Don't forget why you're here

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
Disclaimer: This thread isn't for everybody, but if it is for you, you'll know.

Do you remember why you signed up to this forum? Most likely because you aren't satisfied with the way you look right now. To ask questions and participate in topics that interest you in order to enhance your knowledge about male aesthetics so that you can improve your face or body.

And what are you doing now? Shitposting in Off Topic for a couple hours (or more) every day. Chasing the fake validation of a bunch of 'JFL' notifications that do nothing but make you feel good for a second so that you can forget your subpar life for a while. Looking at professional, photoshopped pictures of gigachads getting mogged through the screen for hours on end. I guarantee that a lot of users don't even go to the gym or keep up with a basic skincare routine.

I was a pretty big offender of this myself. In the month or so that I haven't been browsing this forum I've done more to improve myself than I have in the 11 months that I have been on this site. If you want to shitpost in Off Topic, that's fine. Looksmaxxing isn't a full-time job after all. But don't let it distract you from what actually matters and why you're actually here.

You are here to improve your looks, quality of life and general happiness. Never forget this, motherfucker.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, ElySioNs and 68 others
dn rd but give me likes everyone hahaha!

Previewmp42

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 3163 and 20 others
Dnr but I just might after typing this sentence.

Exactly what I needed to read.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I'm just here to learn about facial aesthetics cause I find it interesting
I'm good with where I'm at

but good points though

Good post. Probably one of the best on here. I've been spending too much time on this stupid site anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6512 and Gazzamogga

Do you remember why you signed up to this forum? Most likely because you aren't satisfied with the way you look right now. To ask questions and participate in topics that interest you in order to enhance your knowledge about male aesthetics so that you can improve your face or body.

And what are you doing now? Shitposting in Off Topic for a couple hours (or more) every day. Chasing the fake validation of a bunch of 'JFL' notifications that do nothing but make you feel good for a second so that you can forget your subpar life for a while. Looking at professional, photoshopped pictures of gigachads getting mogged through the screen for hours on end. I guarantee that a lot of users don't even go to the gym or keep up with a basic skincare routine.

I was a pretty big offender of this myself. In the month or so that I haven't been browsing this forum I've done more to improve myself than I have in the 11 months that I have been on this site. If you want to shitpost in Off Topic, that's fine. Looksmaxxing isn't a full-time job after all. But don't let it distract you from what actually matters and why you're actually here.

You are here to improve your looks, quality of life and general happiness. Never forget this, motherfucker.
bump for calling me out

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Gazzamogga
Most people here have no chance of ascension, and thats why they are here only for rotting and shitpost.
If you are serious about looksmaxing, you need a couple 10k on your account, and be ready to travel to another yountry for barbaric surgery. Most guys here are broke and young.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Based-nearcel, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
Most people here have no chance of ascension, and thats why they are here only for rotting and shitpost.
If you are serious about looksmaxing, you need a couple 10k on your account, and be ready to travel to another yountry for barbaric surgery. Most guys here are broke and young.
Most guys here are good looking enough already though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
No they are not. To be gl, you need to be tall and have a wide+square jaw/chin.
Only a handful of guys (amnesia, salludon, arvid) here have a chance on the dating market. Most of us are invisible.

Only a handful of guys (amnesia, salludon, arvid) here have a chance on the dating market. Most of us are invisible.
Well most people here claim to be good looking and no one ever lies on the internet so they must be telling the truth.
Going to normie level is enough to get laid semi regularly

cope i know 0 dudes who look like them irl just be above average to stand a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Copeful, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
You overdosed on blackpill pseudoscience

Take your defeatist faggotry elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
cope i know 0 dudes who look like them irl just be above average to stand a chance
irl i know a couple that look like them. Everytime i went clubbing, there have been very gl chads out there approaching girls. Also my tinder experiment proved that my city is full of very attractive guys.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
You overdosed on blackpill pseudoscience

Take your defeatist faggotry elsewhere
So:
- No ascension for short guys
- No ascension for recessed guys, except they get their bones cut open and get them re arranged (for a big load of money). The risk of looking uncanny or even worse is high. There are only a few blackpilled surgeons out there, and even they can fuck you up. A lot of guys would need to travel out of their country.
- No ascension for guys with ugly eye area (eye surgery is mostly cope).
- Almost impossible for small/narrow faced guys to ascend with surgery. If you have a deformed small wimp skull, it will be very hard.

In the end, only fat and "non recessed" tall guys have a chance of ascension with leanmaxxing. The rest has a very very small chance of escaping inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, lutte, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
Nice thread OP, I need to hear words like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Gazzamogga
So:
- No ascension for recessed guys, except they get their bones cut open and get them re arranged (for a big load of money). The risk of looking uncanny or even worse is high. There are only a few blackpilled surgeons out there, and even they can fuck you up. A lot of guys would need to travel out of their country.
- Almost impossible for small/narrow faced guys to ascend with surgery. If you have a deformed small wimp skull, it will be very hard.

In the end, only fat and "non recessed" tall guys have a chance of ascension with leanmaxxing. The rest has a very very small chance of escaping inceldom.
I hope lean maxxing helps me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

YOU NEED GOD TIER DOPAMINE SYSTEM TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT

edit: overall good post, everything makes sense, plus i don't get any validation unless i give it to others first

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Gazzamogga
Fuck yeah OP, nice to see a fellow positive motivated person on here.

It makes no sense to be black pilled if you’re not actually trying to actively get better everyday and just be the best version of yourself instead of delivering yourself daily suifuels comparing yourself to the biggest gigachads in history, posting bullshit in off topic, and bringing other people down.

If you’re not at the bare minimum doing a skin care routine, hitting the gym, doing your best to moneymaxx, and consistently trying put yourself out there socially, you’re just fucking wasting air.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Chintuck22 and Need2Ascend
Very true words

• +1
So:

@Gazzamogga its true you know

Maybe it’s something else that stops them from getting girls, yah know, something most incel mass shooters have in common... cough cough.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Morpheus, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Maybe it’s something else that stops them from getting girls, yah know, something most incel mass shooters have in common... cough cough.
Elab? Penis size, height, race?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6191
The point of this forum is to get off this forum 🔑

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Gazzamogga
good thread just blocked off topic

• +1
Most people here are not too ugly to get laid with decent girls. I know so many people irl who look so much worse than the dudes who post their pics here claiming it’s over and who have somehow never had sex. It’s being on the spectrum/lacking any social ability whatsoever. Or just being a lack of effortcel.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 8765, Gazzamogga and 2 others
I'm lookamZZING MY ASS OFF but this forum is fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Most people here are not too ugly to get laid with decent girls. I know so many people irl who look so much worse than the dudes who post their pics here claiming it’s over and who have somehow never had sex. It’s being on the spectrum/lacking any social ability whatsoever. Or just being a lack of effortcel.
exactly this
but hope things might change soon, shall see

I think this is the first time I agree with a thread of yours.

the forum is not to blame though, rather ourselves. Theres no reason why you shouldn't be actually improving your looks and life in general because you come to this forum, specially if you are a bluepilled aryan chadlite with potential.

I personally won't leave because I dont have anywhere to share my controversial statements. This is my therapy and I become more and more based as days go by. Cringing at the low iq specimen I used to be in the past.

You were a great bro wish you the best no homo send me a pm when you be around London or if you need to send a rant next time you are drunk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and IWILLMAKEIT
i can shitpost and looksmax in the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
I think this is the first time I agree with a thread of yours.

the forum is not to blame though, rather ourselves. Theres no reason why you shouldn't be actually improving your looks and life in general because you come to this forum, specially if you are a bluepilled aryan chadlite with potential.

I personally won't leave because I dont have anywhere to share my controversial statements. This is my therapy and I become more and more based as days go by. Cringing at the low iq specimen I used to be in the past.

You were a great bro wish you the best no homo send me a pm when you be around London or if you need to send a rant next time you are drunk.

tenor.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 8765
The entire reason I signed up here was so shitpost in offtopic tbh. I am already a looksmaxxing expert