(dont get abused) rant virgin chad lite friend cant fuck girls. but gets told hes hot all the time

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
why its better to not be 7/10 abused cell and be normie tier

if u got vebally abused ur whole life by crazycel mother like my chad lite friend. u will become completley fucked. he hates woman and doesnt know what love is because all his mom did was yell at him and tell him he was a piece of shit and didnt love him like everyday until 7 yrs old to 12 when cuck dad finally got back custody. god his cuck dad fucked him. doesnt like dad either cuz dad fucked him. has no respect for elder men cuz of this

anyway. like 1 year ago he started to slowly take care of himself. working out, fashion, clear skin maxing shit. became 7 psl . now hes told me he hates himself even more because woman eye rape him 24/7 when dont know him and treat him like shit when do know him. so he either ignores or barely talks to foids cuz doesnt want them to hurt him. It has made him feel even more abused when all woman in his area know him as the prude wierd hot guy that no one can figure out. Girls talk shit on him all the time behind his back and then it gets back to him. girls even call him a pussy to his face and shit.

all the nigga needs is a gf for like a week that can give him affection but hates women and started to hate his looks to the point that he has become a loner. a looksmax fail. told me hes gonna start dressing like shit and stop working out. get a shit haircut and try to look ugly so ppl will ignore him.

he travels all across town doing shit like getting drunk by himself. at bars/watching movies/going beer tasting all by himself. he literally wont talk to ppl when alone, girls will go out of their way to talk to him all the time when out n about too. he ignores them cuz he has no trust for foids. he just wanders like a lost dog trying to find the meaning of life.

like this kid has it all. 160 iq probably used to shut ppl down with 10 words in class. Would do research papers in hs that even the teacher couldnt understand, needed to have multiple teachers to read through his papers. like his analysis w catching in the rye was so genius. no one could comprehend it. it was completley fucking off topic of a troubled youth kid coming of age bullshit. why youth is hard. it was like some gender social mophism theory how this 1940s novel really reflected an adaptation of comunist ideals through brainwashing kids into thinking life was about being western. but showing how western society is bad. i really dont even know what it was exactly but just some off the wall shit that i couldnt and cant even comprehend. only high iq nibbas could. got shitty grades tho besides papers. didnt care at all about college

hes an

artist: musician, photographer/indie filmed. doesnt release anything cuz doesnt want attention. really sad shit

athlete: surfer, skater

actor: but quit cuz couldnt deal w foids

like in general he just hates ppl cuz he cant get laid cuz scared of getting hurt by foids. thinks everyone is evil towards him. finds when ppl are overly nice to him because of looks to be annoying.

if he just didnt give af and talked to a woman like an alpha, could fuck most woman. could be famous if wanted cuz attractive actually good at shit.

but is an op who hates himself/woman/men. cant get courage enough to even ask a foid to kiss him when alone and talking.

he'll prob go on this route for another year until he stops giving a shit and pulls a mmarlon brando hate fucking woman. becoming a total asswhole alpha male cuz how fucked woman treated him his whole life. be the worst type of person to be around. like he already sucks to be around, but he will really fucking suck soon i think.

**his autist flaw**

might release art. but he thinks everyone who trys hard to get famous is a faggot. his opinion on the world isneveryone is a fake faggot. he enjoys artists but usually thinks they are just complete fucking fags. cuz art should not be about trying to be cool. for mass media. it should be about expression. to make ppl feel.

hes lost as fuck. doesnt understand what social approval is and how it makes ppl feel good. literally dictates our whole world. yah art is about expression but its 2020 ppl need approval social status is key to reaping benefits of life.

theres no way hes ever gonna go anywhere in life. tho he might fuck a lot of foids if blackpilled on alpha male tendencies

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1707 and Chadfromjungle
Are you retarded? Who are you to tell him he needs social approval, to slay etc? He mogs everyone here because he doesn't even have the need for validation and can only live for himself like a based alpha mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4671, Dog face and 12 others
Are you retarded? Who are you to tell him he needs social approval, to slay etc? He mogs everyone here because he doesn't even have the need for validation and can only live for himself like a based alpha mogger
Idk the dude doesn't seem like he's satisfied with himself

this sounds like an actual mentalcel unlike the self proclaimed mentalcels on here who are actually just self-aware ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 470, 7 rings and 5 others
mogs u doe XDD

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and rydofx
Reading this entire thing, likely an iq issue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx
Sounds like an incel’s wet dream tale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
51dwiRel4 L SX348 BO1204203200

Tale

Joined Wednesday at 1:13 AM

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, RichardSpencel, Enlil and 2 others
Amazing mix of the tales and cope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and rydofx
I had a similar upbringing to your chadlite friend but the kicker is my mother treated not only my emotions but physical well being like shit so he should be thankful he got his vegetables

• +1
Stop being friends with him if he mogs u, he will forget u quick after he wants to slay

• +1
7 psl chadlite?
Greycel

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2506, rydofx and 1 other person
Imagine writing a short story about another man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Slayerino, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Wow this post gave me life fuel; everyone wants to know about his life yet he doesn’t utter a word. That’s how it’s supposed to be; everyone is so nosey when it comes to PSL6 guys. Even the normie guys want to know about his life

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rydofx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Stop being friends with him if he mogs u, he will forget u quick after he wants to slay
yah brutal mogs me. im psl like 3.5-4 . Been friends w him since high school. not really friends w him anymore as much cuz hes being a cynical autist. i became friends w him cuz he blackpilled me on bunch of random shit. was intersting to talk to about shit w him tho.

hes a bluepilled cuck about some shit tho
Imagine writing a short story about another man
yah he honestly deserves one cuz he is a fucking cynical autist
I had a similar upbringing to your chadlite friend but the kicker is my mother treated not only my emotions but physical well being like shit so he should be thankful he got his vegetables
yah thats fucked fam sorry. moms who fuck kids up on purpose need to get thrown in jail
true: im bluepilled for this. but it would make it easier for him i guess. im just incel so dont think like that usually tbh
Tale

Joined Wednesday at 1:13 AM
nah total incel cuck. hobbies are running, reading books, poetry, flying rc airplanes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin
yah brutal mogs me. im psl like 3.5-4 . Been friends w him since high school. not really friends w him anymore as much cuz hes being a cynical autist. i became friends w him cuz he blackpilled me on bunch of random shit. was intersting to talk to about shit w him tho.

hes a bluepilled cuck about some shit tho

yah he honestly deserves one cuz he is a fucking cynical autist

yah thats fucked fam sorry. moms who fuck kids up on purpose need to get thrown in jail

true: im bluepilled for this. but it would make it easier for him i guess. im just incel so dont think like that usually tbh

nah total incel cuck. hobbies are running, reading books, poetry, flying rc airplanes.
What did he black pill you on

hs school is a bunch of bullshit. stop trying hard to get into 4yr college unless u want to go to harvard with a 5.0 and amazing extra curriculars. dgaf about hs go to community college, get faspsa then try hard. go to school for free with in stste scholarships. had 4.0 freshman year try hard incel. thought i could make it w scholarship into schools like stanford. was autist cuz o that

what good music is. i was listening to radio and utube like normi fag. thought hot 100 shit was only good music

taught me about art. why art is cool and not for fags

thats basically it
Reading this entire thing, likely an iq issue
maybe. honestly maybe. but hes like wierd insane smart on some shit. reads a lot. can usually hold his one about most topics. but autist about other things cuz bluepilled about being social. thinks hes blackpilled but he doesnt really talk to ppl cuz hes narci. comes off as arrogant when talks to rando peolle sometimes

Last edited:
Pull a marlon Brando? What does this mean?

Pull a marlon Brando? What does this mean?

short answer: chad nigga but hate for foids. fucked as many as he possibly could in ass to feel dominant and to feel love he never got as child. it also inflated his ego

long answer:

though he was a proper chad. unlike my chadlite friend. brando mogs my friend harddd. Marlon Brando had a fucked sex life cuz he was abused as child by mom by being a drunk. Nanny also molested him by sleeping naked with him at 8 years old.

this really fucked him up. started to fuck like two different foids day and night cuz of hate for woman/and not being able to love them. was an animal. complicated shit, do ur own research on the guy to understand his personality/psycology

Brando basically could never love a woman cuz o shit i just explained. but had an insane sex drive cuz he was the giga chad of 50s. in reality he was just chad but his status made him gigachad to woman. could fuck any girl. it fucked him up tho cuz he couldnt love foids. so he just kept slaying and slaying foids. he also was a complete faggot who used to fuck his best friend. defintley a faggot cuz abuse/molestation tho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, KrissKross and Halotestin
nigga ur whole post is a retarded larp/ if its semi true youre inflating everything to shit

I can confirm from my ( short time ) experience with jawline, and from a Chad I met last year, that when you have constant validation from women eye fucking you and calling you good looking every day that you dont need gf or sex to be happy

Having gf/wife and being hot to women > Being hot to women > Having ( good girl, loving ) gf > Having one night stands occasionally > Being incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 275 and rydofx
I can confirm from my ( short time ) experience with jawline, and from a Chad I met last year, that when you have constant validation from women eye fucking you and calling you good looking every day that you dont need gf or sex to be happy

Having gf/wife and being hot to women > Being hot to women > Having ( good girl, loving ) gf > Having one night stands occasionally > Being incel

well yah having gf not being incel being hot to women. wtf everyone on here is incel who tf u think we r chad lites tryna become chad lol.

but yah. having gf > over fucking retard foids. fuck retard foids. just fuck em for validation if chad/chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yeah alright we get it,you wanna suck his cawk.

• +1
Yeah alright we get it,you wanna suck his cawk.
yah so many ppl do. but once around him foids dont give af. they say hi like he a celebrity then depress when he hardly even looks at them and mutters hey whatsup then walks away to smoke cigarette. hes an op around foids. hates them for not fucking him, but also hates them for wanting to fuck him then ruining it.
nigga ur whole post is a retarded larp/ if its semi true youre inflating everything to shit
its true. he is on some hate everyone type of shit. hates foids cuz op. hates existence. hates his looks

though uses his looks to hate ppl more

really complicated person.

just basically hates life cuz abused. hates foids cuz abused. needs to be loved by someone but hates everyone cuz hes an op.

hes an autist complicated op. i cant even understand his mind. we need high iq niggas to break down why an attractive dude cucks himself. like wtf, does he want to ne miserable. i fuckin guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate
Autism overload

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
@Lifeisgood72
Obviously a fucking IQ issue. If your IQ is above 140 you aren’t getting laid, period. It’s just not happening. You weren’t meant to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 275 and Halotestin
Obviously a fucking IQ issue. If your IQ is above 140 you aren’t getting laid, period. It’s just not happening. You weren’t meant to reproduce.
Picture-2-750736.png

Shit starts getting hard when you are below 70 IQ or above 120IQ. 140 IQ is absolutely over

Picture-2-750736.png

Shit starts getting hard when you are below 70 IQ or above 120IQ. 140 IQ is absolutely over
I have 147. Lol.

Might take up smoking weed to lower it...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Thread is useless without pics

SmartSelect 20191012 231811 Firefox

• +1
This is why you should zenmaxx for inner peace gains.

short answer: chad nigga but hate for foids. fucked as many as he possibly could in ass to feel dominant and to feel love he never got as child. it also inflated his ego

long answer:

though he was a proper chad. unlike my chadlite friend. brando mogs my friend harddd. Marlon Brando had a fucked sex life cuz he was abused as child by mom by being a drunk. Nanny also molested him by sleeping naked with him at 8 years old.

this really fucked him up. started to fuck like two different foids day and night cuz of hate for woman/and not being able to love them. was an animal. complicated shit, do ur own research on the guy to understand his personality/psycology

Brando basically could never love a woman cuz o shit i just explained. but had an insane sex drive cuz he was the giga chad of 50s. in reality he was just chad but his status made him gigachad to woman. could fuck any girl. it fucked him up tho cuz he couldnt love foids. so he just kept slaying and slaying foids. he also was a complete faggot who used to fuck his best friend. defintley a faggot cuz abuse/molestation tho
can you send me pics of him i won't expose

• +1
Picture-2-750736.png

yah total truth huh
can you send me pics of him i won't expose

i would nigga but he doesnt have social media. no pics of him on phone cuz im not a gay nigga
yah total truth huh

i would nigga but he doesnt have social media. no pics of him on phone cuz im not a gay nigga

hes the type of nigga to not have any forms of knowing who he is. u just have to meet him.

hes nothing to wow about like striking looks. like not model tier cuz face fat cucks him.

defintley on basic side. just mix of 80% prettyboy 20% masc cuz big skull mogs. he basically looks like johnny depp with high cheekbones lil more face fat and 85% hunter eyes. like not full hunter eyes so he'll never be above 7 psl. he has the big skull mog hollow cheek thing. but not anything special from front. small chin like depp but **amazing harmony and skin. perfect prettyboy nose

full lips

reall solid jawline. just not big masseters

johnny depo is only 6.5-7.5 psl. prime depp was 7.5

and old depp is a 4.5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back