Don’t hyperfixate on looks

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Yes, looks are crucial and better looks is always beneficial, but improving looks is not always the most practical option. Instead of obsessing on looks, have a comprehensive and logical approach to self improvement

Yes, looks are crucial and better looks is always beneficial, but improving looks is not always the most practical option. Instead of obsessing on looks, have a comprehensive and logical approach to self improvement

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and LooksThinker
Kys

• +1
Reactions: Glerforpus and kebab
637d8dcf a794 4607 9e0f 2afeb94cbd25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
The only reason why I care about looks is to get a slavic ginger stacey.
IMG 0399
If u can find me one, then I will start eating carbs and shit food again.

View attachment 2516249
Bruh you are too obsessed with a specific phenotype so that you’ll likely be incel until you stop obsessing

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
View attachment 2516249
Slavic ginger stacies are into uzbeks, not into med-passing hapa chad-lites. That's life for you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Do you think looks are not part of self improvement?

He says on a forum called LooksMax

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Bruh you are too obsessed with a specific phenotype so that you’ll likely be incel until you stop obsessing
IMG 9995
Im just playing the game on legendary mode. Some people settle with asian women cause they want it easy, some people settle for mid white women cause they want a little challenge, some people go after blonde stacies cause they are exceptional, while others go after ginger stacies cause they are exceptional among the exceptional.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
View attachment 2516267
Im just playing the game on legendary mode. Some people settle with asian women cause they want it easy, some people settle for mid white women cause they want a little challenge, some people go after blonde stacies cause they are exceptional, while others go after ginger stacies cause they are exceptional among the exceptional.
What’s your ethnicity

Why do hapas like you and @subhuman incel obsess over specific girls like this?
Hapa pheno gets bundled with some form of mental illness.