Don't make the same mistakes I did (oldcel)

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
I was on PSL since I was 18, I didn't browse these forums in years, reached some success, travelled. I lost my virginity at 18 getting sloppy seconds at a house party. Now I haven't counted but I have over 80 slays.

But do I feel good? No. To be honest, I barely even remember any of them and I was sober for almost all of them. I don't remember their faces, names. It's just a blurry mess. so much time wasted going on dates, money wasted. All for what? For nothing. I am not kidding you when I feel exactly the same as when I was 20, a hopeless incel unable to get sex or a girlfriend. Now I had all those girls and relationships but did it help me? no.

Don't make the mistake of spending your whole life hunting pussy and sex. It's not worth it at all. Funnily enough some of the experiences I remember and enjoyed the most was when I fucked prostitutes. Because paying those whores to suck my dick and take it was somehow more exciting than going on a boring date with some girl then inviting her to my place.

Look, now I am old, lonely. I had opportunities to get married but I dumped them, never been dumped, dumped 5+girls in relationships. Now I am lonely, my face is still dogshit, I am still small, and I have nobody. You understand? I don't browse these forums, just post once in a blue moon when I am feeling shitty. but you need to listen to me. most of you need to find a good girl when you are in your mid 20s, a good girl with minimal body count that likes you. maybe she won't be the prettiest. but i even fucked models and it didn't give me more satisfaction. just make sure that she is kind. and just marry her, and become a normal person. otherwise, you will be like me, old, bitter, infuriated, and lonely.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, aleksander, bishōnenmaxxer and 24 others
do you think I can commit to any girl now? most of you would genuinely rope if you saw my blonde aryan strong jaw ex gf and how she sucked and orgasmed on my cock. BUT, I saw the flaws in her. too short (1.60m). lack of hips. I knew that she wouldn't produce a proper son for me. so I dumped her, despite her cooking me food, giving me messages very day, and so on.

I can't commit to any girl unless she is 8/10+, perfect symmetrical face with nice features, virgin, loyal. but finding this is impossible. i will stay a bitter alone lonely oldcel until death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, oxymoron, bradpittshairline and 2 others
do you think I can commit to any girl now? most of you would genuinely rope if you saw my blonde aryan strong jaw ex gf and how she sucked and orgasmed on my cock. BUT, I saw the flaws in her. too short (1.60m). lack of hips. I knew that she wouldn't produce a proper son for me. so I dumped her, despite her cooking me food, giving me messages very day, and so on.

I can't commit to any girl unless she is 8/10+, perfect symmetrical face with nice features, virgin, loyal. but finding this is impossible. i will stay a bitter alone lonely oldcel until death.

What a fucking retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, McDuck23, mewman and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Clown Show, kebab and 2 others
You are stupid

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
I have a similar experience but the exact opposite takeaways, the outcome you described is excellent. You only feel bad about it all because from what you described is that you’re loser now and can’t keep doing it. You said you’re small, lonely and have a dogshit face, remedy these so you can slay like a Chad again and all is fixed

If any molecule in this incoherent babbling of this very thread of yours is anything close to truth, you are a fucking 11/10 retard OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, bradpittshairline, Kristin and 7 others
Slaying is life.
It's useless and boring. No satisfaction from it.

I have a similar experience but the exact opposite takeaways, the outcome you described is excellent. You only feel bad about it all because from what you described is that you’re loser now and can’t keep doing it. You said you’re small, lonely and have a dogshit face, remedy these so you can slay like a Chad again and all is fixed
You can't fix your genetics. and I am an oldcel. a lot of girls said I am handsome but I think it's more the fact that I am low bodyfat and psychopathic. my face is very asymmetrical which is unfixable by any surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
If any molecule in this incoherent babbling of this very thread of yours is anything close to truth, you are a fucking 11/10 retard OP.
ok kid

It's useless and boring. No satisfaction from it.

You can't fix your genetics. and I am an oldcel. a lot of girls said I am handsome but I think it's more the fact that I am low bodyfat and psychopathic. my face is very asymmetrical which is unfixable by any surgery.
Are you on TRT?

OP completed all the steps but forgot step 1, which is to actually looksmax first

Validation from looks and chasing experiences mogs sticking your shrimp dick inside any vapid soulless slut possible

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Kristin, Deleted member 46987 and 1 other person
OP completed all the steps but forgot step 1, which is to actually looksmax first

Validation from looks and chasing experiences mogs sticking your shrimp dick inside any vapid soulless slut possible
I didn't really forget it. I look a lot better than I did at 18. But my base is bad, just don't have the chad genetics, brown eyes, bad symmetry, etc. not much potential.

I didn't really forget it. I look a lot better than I did at 18. But my base is bad, just don't have the chad genetics, brown eyes, bad symmetry, etc. not much potential.
Blud said brown eyes as if that’s a falio 💀

Blud said brown eyes as if that’s a falio 💀
having blue eyes is better in any case, because you can more easily attract asian girls and latinas

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 52601
Don't worry i won't 💀
I'm out of the matrix by the end of 2024

no. I don't think i need it because I am very low bodyfat.
But you sound depressed, in my own experience and observation of others, high testosterone along with balance hormones is the most effective thing you can do to bring the brightness and vigour back into life

Normies impregnate and wife the first slut they get

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius

-Have model slays in your prime age
-Fuck whoever you want and forget whoever you fucked
-Go on dates and great dinners
These all add to your life experiences when you rot on your death bed, Grandpa.

Imagine where you are rn in life, except you are still an old true KHHV. Your post count would have surpassed forum’s mega-incels like @the BULL complaining on incels.is how you got no pussy.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
good thread, good username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
Op is 6’7 chad who managed to get slays and is complaining about it in a looksmax page lol. The mog that I got yesterday is still affecting me this morning and I see Bluepillers like him on the website. Chads giving me advices

But you sound depressed, in my own experience and observation of others, high testosterone along with balance hormones is the most effective thing you can do to bring the brightness and vigour back into life
I think I'm high testosterone when I go to the gym and sleep well (waking up with erections etc). for me injecting test is not really worth it because it messes up your reproductive potential.

Normies impregnate and wife the first slut they get
I think its not a bad decision if its a decent girl. my cousin did this and hes happier than me.

Then how did you slay why are you lying
basically running body game on dating apps (abs) and being aggressive in person. as an oldcel i dont fear women and i fucked so many of them its easy for me to just take their pussy.

Op is 6’7 chad who managed to get slays and is complaining about it in a looksmax page lol. The mog that I got yesterday is still affecting me this morning and I see Bluepillers like him on the website. Chads giving me advices
I'm 5'11

OP what’s your age now?

I was on PSL since I was 18, I didn't browse these forums in years, reached some success, travelled. I lost my virginity at 18 getting sloppy seconds at a house party. Now I haven't counted but I have over 80 slays.

But do I feel good? No. To be honest, I barely even remember any of them and I was sober for almost all of them. I don't remember their faces, names. It's just a blurry mess. so much time wasted going on dates, money wasted. All for what? For nothing. I am not kidding you when I feel exactly the same as when I was 20, a hopeless incel unable to get sex or a girlfriend. Now I had all those girls and relationships but did it help me? no.

Don't make the mistake of spending your whole life hunting pussy and sex. It's not worth it at all. Funnily enough some of the experiences I remember and enjoyed the most was when I fucked prostitutes. Because paying those whores to suck my dick and take it was somehow more exciting than going on a boring date with some girl then inviting her to my place.

Look, now I am old, lonely. I had opportunities to get married but I dumped them, never been dumped, dumped 5+girls in relationships. Now I am lonely, my face is still dogshit, I am still small, and I have nobody. You understand? I don't browse these forums, just post once in a blue moon when I am feeling shitty. but you need to listen to me. most of you need to find a good girl when you are in your mid 20s, a good girl with minimal body count that likes you. maybe she won't be the prettiest. but i even fucked models and it didn't give me more satisfaction. just make sure that she is kind. and just marry her, and become a normal person. otherwise, you will be like me, old, bitter, infuriated, and lonely.

View attachment 2572504
Actually a good point. People tend to forget that men are like females tend lose their purity once they sleep around.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider

is this really what you guys are trying to sell as being "blackpilled"? assuming every guy who has had any sexual success in the past has to be a freak of nature? just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 46987
is this really what you guys are trying to sell as being "blackpilled"? assuming every guy who has had any sexual success in the past has to be a freak of nature? just lol.
I'm really average. it's just about presenting yourself a bit good on dating apps then not being a pussy. ofc no chance in chad countries like Germany.

Tell that to me who spent 6 hours yesterday at nightlife and couldn’t get anything because of his height. If a guy has over certain amount of slays he is above average

I'm really average. it's just about presenting yourself a bit good on dating apps then not being a pussy. ofc no chance in chad countries like Germany.
Uk? Is there a chance

Ok chad

Tell that to me who spent 6 hours yesterday at nightlife and couldn’t get anything because of his height. If a guy has over certain amount of slays he is above average

but, the actually "blackpilled" conclusion to make here is that you dont even have what it takes to qualify as the bare minimum for getting women. not trying to imply you are perfectly suited for it, but there are magical gigachads everywhere making you invisible in comparison.

this is the main issue i have about the dominant rhetorics on this site. most of you are just trying to tell yourself that same "i just need a better haircut and interesting hobbies" or "you have to be an asshole to get women" story, but calibrated differently.

and, after positioning yourselves as the ultimate gurus for sexual and romantic interactions with women, it doesnt really sound convincing to anyone with half a brain

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
but, the actually "blackpilled" conclusion to make here is that you dont even have what it takes to qualify as the bare minimum for getting women. not trying to imply you are perfectly suited for it, but there are magical gigachads everywhere making you invisible in comparison.

this is the main issue i have about the dominant rhetorics on this site. most of you are just trying to tell yourself that same "i just need a better haircut and interesting hobbies" or "you have to be an asshole to get women" story, but calibrated differently.

and, after positioning yourselves as the ultimate gurus for sexual and romantic interactions with women, it doesnt really sound convincing to anyone with half a brain

I didn’t really understand the relation between my comment and what you have just written. If it was easy then me who’s a short htn would get laid Yesterday instead of getting mogged brutally. You have to be tall in 2023 or you will be mogged until they drop your casket

Dnr kill yourself faggot

I didn’t really understand the relation between my comment and what you have just written. If it was easy then me who’s a short htn would get laid Yesterday instead of getting mogged brutally. You have to be tall in 2023 or you will be mogged until they drop your casket
You are not a HTN lol

No actual HTN is struggling to get pussy irl, even if you are a manlet (unless you’re like 5’4 or sum shit)

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You are not a HTN lol

No actual HTN is struggling to get pussy irl, even if you are a manlet (unless you’re like 5’4 or sum shit)
Go outside ignorant fuck and kys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Go outside ignorant fuck and kys
I do go outside more than you lmao, you’re not a HTN, you’re most likely just a narcy MTN who rates himself HTN to deal with his sub-humanity

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I do go outside more than you lmao, you’re not a HTN, you’re most likely just a narcy MTN who rates himself HTN to deal with his sub-humanity
Narcy mtn is enough to pull

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer23
And yet you don’t pull anything at all lol you are not HTN quit waffling nigga
Ok you win but ntmaxxed mtn can still pull