Don't make the same mistakes I did (oldcel)

Yeah no shit but not in major abundance lol

Either send face reveal or admit you’re not as gl as you think
I am not as gl as I think. That’s why I am here bhai. Are you happy now? I will get LL and surgery for thicker upper lips and a bit of bonesmashing

Ah, yes, the perrenial "I slay so much and have infinite smv, but somehow can't get a gf" post

• +1
Reactions: ghostman
I am not as gl as I think. That’s why I am here bhai. Are you happy now? I will get LL and surgery for thicker upper lips and a bit of bonesmashing
How tall and what country

Rope now you bragging nigger

How tall and what country
No jb appeal at all. Only Asians like me so jbw is my only option it seems like. I am not british but white

Ah, yes, the perrenial "I slay so much and have infinite smv, but somehow can't get a gf" post
maybe read it you dumb faggot i have had like 10 gfs dumped the last one a month ago

If pussy shouldnt be the center of my life, then what ?

Get the fuck out retard.

I don't give a fuck about your sexhaver ramblings.

You had your chances unlike most people here but failed and you have the gal the brag about your 80+ body count!

Completely deserved, good riddance.

651241018ea1a3e093bf5d55077e367b

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
How old are you now?

If pussy shouldnt be the center of my life, then what ?
goals, success, finding a good wife to reproduce with in that order

Normie subhuman scum loses virginity at 18 and comes here to brag, Blocked.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What a fucking retard.
I get second hand embarrassment from this dudes threads. At first i fell for the larp but this new influx of schizo greycels allegedly banging models is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I get second hand embarrassment from this dudes threads. At first i fell for the larp but this new influx of schizo greycels allegedly banging models is ridiculous
you are brown. kys.

Low iqs won't realise that actually he is right.

do you think I can commit to any girl now? most of you would genuinely rope if you saw my blonde aryan strong jaw ex gf and how she sucked and orgasmed on my cock. BUT, I saw the flaws in her. too short (1.60m). lack of hips. I knew that she wouldn't produce a proper son for me. so I dumped her, despite her cooking me food, giving me messages very day, and so on.

I can't commit to any girl unless she is 8/10+, perfect symmetrical face with nice features, virgin, loyal. but finding this is impossible. i will stay a bitter alone lonely oldcel until death.
This is why people are retarded, did you forget women exist? If you bred a daughter who were 8/10 facially, she could marry a tall chad, and then you'll have a chad grandson

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
I was on PSL since I was 18, I didn't browse these forums in years, reached some success, travelled. I lost my virginity at 18 getting sloppy seconds at a house party. Now I haven't counted but I have over 80 slays.

But do I feel good? No. To be honest, I barely even remember any of them and I was sober for almost all of them. I don't remember their faces, names. It's just a blurry mess. so much time wasted going on dates, money wasted. All for what? For nothing. I am not kidding you when I feel exactly the same as when I was 20, a hopeless incel unable to get sex or a girlfriend. Now I had all those girls and relationships but did it help me? no.

Don't make the mistake of spending your whole life hunting pussy and sex. It's not worth it at all. Funnily enough some of the experiences I remember and enjoyed the most was when I fucked prostitutes. Because paying those whores to suck my dick and take it was somehow more exciting than going on a boring date with some girl then inviting her to my place.

Look, now I am old, lonely. I had opportunities to get married but I dumped them, never been dumped, dumped 5+girls in relationships. Now I am lonely, my face is still dogshit, I am still small, and I have nobody. You understand? I don't browse these forums, just post once in a blue moon when I am feeling shitty. but you need to listen to me. most of you need to find a good girl when you are in your mid 20s, a good girl with minimal body count that likes you. maybe she won't be the prettiest. but i even fucked models and it didn't give me more satisfaction. just make sure that she is kind. and just marry her, and become a normal person. otherwise, you will be like me, old, bitter, infuriated, and lonely.

View attachment 2572504
how old are you now OP?

I was on PSL since I was 18, I didn't browse these forums in years, reached some success, travelled. I lost my virginity at 18 getting sloppy seconds at a house party. Now I haven't counted but I have over 80 slays.

But do I feel good? No. To be honest, I barely even remember any of them and I was sober for almost all of them. I don't remember their faces, names. It's just a blurry mess. so much time wasted going on dates, money wasted. All for what? For nothing. I am not kidding you when I feel exactly the same as when I was 20, a hopeless incel unable to get sex or a girlfriend. Now I had all those girls and relationships but did it help me? no.

Don't make the mistake of spending your whole life hunting pussy and sex. It's not worth it at all. Funnily enough some of the experiences I remember and enjoyed the most was when I fucked prostitutes. Because paying those whores to suck my dick and take it was somehow more exciting than going on a boring date with some girl then inviting her to my place.

Look, now I am old, lonely. I had opportunities to get married but I dumped them, never been dumped, dumped 5+girls in relationships. Now I am lonely, my face is still dogshit, I am still small, and I have nobody. You understand? I don't browse these forums, just post once in a blue moon when I am feeling shitty. but you need to listen to me. most of you need to find a good girl when you are in your mid 20s, a good girl with minimal body count that likes you. maybe she won't be the prettiest. but i even fucked models and it didn't give me more satisfaction. just make sure that she is kind. and just marry her, and become a normal person. otherwise, you will be like me, old, bitter, infuriated, and lonely.

View attachment 2572504
Watch scott primal and aajonus vonderplanitz still can fixed

Blud said brown eyes as if that’s a falio 💀
it is, actually

Trust me, green or blue eyes even on darkskins like us would improve our SMV a lot

i'm getting my eyes colored with stroma the minute I have money and it releases

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Blud said brown eyes as if that’s a falio 💀
As long as they're lighter than your skin and your lashes are perfectly visible, any colour will look good.
But dark brown eyes is most definitely not a good thing.

• Hmm...
As long as they're lighter than your skin and your lashes are perfectly visible, any colour will look good.
But dark brown eyes is most definitely not a good thing.
Eye color is not a falio at all, more like just a lack of halo

Having dark brown eyes won’t subtract any points from your SMV whatsoever no matter what you look like, however having light eyes (blue, green) will make you appear to be more exotic

Skin color matters 1000x more than eye color ever could, only basement dwellers think that eye color is a falio to foids in any way

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Eye color is not a falio at all, more like just a lack of halo

Having dark brown eyes won’t subtract any points from your SMV whatsoever no matter what you look like, however having light eyes (blue, green) will make you appear to be more exotic

Skin color matters 1000x more than eye color ever could, only basement dwellers think that eye color is a falio to foids in any way
Dark iris colour decreases eyelash visibility. that is an objective SMV drain.

I agree skin colour matters way more. And which skin phenos do you think mog?

• +1
Dark iris colour decreases eyelash visibility. that is an objective SMV drain.

I agree skin colour matters way more. And which skin phenos do you think mog?
Barely lol, unless the person is legit vanta fucking black you’d still be able to see their eyelashes, I am T50 dark skin and still get compliments about my eyelashes from foids all the time

The best skin phenos that mogs are golden tanned skin with red undertones so basically those with high med DNA, your SMV starts to drop tho once you have dark brown skin like West Africans or South Asians

• +1
Reactions: Maalik